True or False

This is where the fun stuff lives

Re: True or False

Postby wren on August 11th, 2010, 12:06 am

susan60625 wrote:Stephanie has the unusual ability to read the minds of even the oldest of immortals.

gnd, of those Immortals that Stephanie has met so far, she has been able to read them all, including Lucian, who is actually from Atlantis and whom very few can read...so I would say this statement is true. I consulted sin to confirm, and she agrees with me. :)
wren

Postby grlnxtdr29 on August 11th, 2010, 2:32 pm

I thought that was the case, but I figured since she hasn't met all the older immortals, we can't say a Deffinative true on it, but it is true that she can read all the Immortals she HAS met. Anyway, new clue...

Lissianna's eyes are gold and brown
grlnxtdr29

Postby susan60625 on August 11th, 2010, 3:18 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:I thought that was the case, but I figured since she hasn't met all the older immortals, we can't say a Deffinative true on it, but it is true that she can read all the Immortals she HAS met. Anyway, new clue...

Lissianna's eyes are gold and brown

First, sorry for the confusion, but I figured that statement would be true, because not only could she read everybody she's come across so far, including Lucian, but Lynsay has said when talking about a possible YA series centering on Stephanie, she mentions her "special gift".

Next, in answer to gnd's statement = False - Lissi's eyes are Silvery Blue.

Next statement = Mabel is Leigh's second-in-command at her restaurant in Kansas City.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby rockie on August 11th, 2010, 6:11 pm

susan60625 wrote:Next statement = Mabel is Leigh's second-in-command at her restaurant in Kansas City.

That would be false!! Mabel is Elvi's second in command!!! :)

Next Statement: Nicholas got into the Enforcer compound by hitching a ride on the bottom a van to get pasted the guards!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on August 12th, 2010, 4:09 pm

susan60625 wrote:
grlnxtdr29 wrote:I thought that was the case, but I figured since she hasn't met all the older immortals, we can't say a Deffinative true on it, but it is true that she can read all the Immortals she HAS met.

First, sorry for the confusion, but I figured that statement would be true, because not only could she read everybody she's come across so far, including Lucian, but Lynsay has said when talking about a possible YA series centering on Stephanie, she mentions her "special gift".

Very good point, Sue...and direct posts from Lynsay count as canon for our purposes...since she is the authority on the characters & books, and it's seldom that she changes any decisions on anything she posts unless a conflict comes up with a current book she is writing! So remember everyone, when playing the games, we have always backed our answers by the actual books or by direct quotes that we have from Lynsay. If in doubt and we can't figure it out & come to an agreement, we can always ask Terri for a ruling as she can consult with Lynsay...just remember, she has to get back to us when she has time around her actual job as Lynsay's assistant & web administrator! :)
wren

Postby wren on August 12th, 2010, 4:14 pm

rockie wrote:
susan60625 wrote:Next statement = Mabel is Leigh's second-in-command at her restaurant in Kansas City.

That would be false!! Mabel is Elvi's second in command!!! :)

Next Statement: Nicholas got into the Enforcer compound by hitching a ride on the bottom a van to get pasted the guards!

True. He had watched Ernie get into the compound the same way and knew it was a weakness in security, about which he later warned the Enforcers.

Next statement: When he first met her, Sam was exactly the life mate that Mortimer had always dreamed of finding.
wren

Postby grlnxtdr29 on August 12th, 2010, 6:15 pm

False. Mort wanted Jessica Rabit, while Sam was Olive Oyl.

Jackie and Her Father helped Vincent find his sabotuer...
grlnxtdr29

Postby rockie on August 12th, 2010, 9:38 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:False. Mort wanted Jessica Rabit, while Sam was Olive Oyl.

Jackie and Her Father helped Vincent find his sabotuer...

False.. Jackie and Tiny helped Vincent find his saboteur....

Next: Lucern used his real fangs when he had to dress up for the costume party in honor of him...
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby grlnxtdr29 on August 12th, 2010, 11:11 pm

True and False. He started out wearing Fake fangs, but then ended up using his own when the fake ones kept falling out.

Martine is the Oldest Female Immortal we've met so far...
grlnxtdr29

Postby wren on August 13th, 2010, 8:10 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote:True and False. He started out wearing Fake fangs, but then ended up using his own when the fake ones kept falling out.

Martine is the Oldest Female Immortal we've met so far...

False...Julius Notte's mother (born in Atlantis), his sister Vita (same age as Lucian), and Eshe (about 100 years younger than Lucian) are all female Immortals that are older than Martine, who was born after the fall of Atlantis.

The nanos were an experiment that worked as the Atlantean scientists planned.
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff