Who would play.......

This is where the fun stuff lives

Who would play.......

Postby tkw5002 on August 18th, 2010, 3:34 pm

If any of Lynsay's books were made into movies, who could you see playing your favorite character? Where would it be filmed? Have fun with it and be creative!!!!
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Re: Who would play.......

Postby sin on August 21st, 2010, 10:54 am

Mrs W there are a few discussions through the form on that very topic. At the moment I can not put my fingers on them.. But we have discussed this intensely..:)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby tkw5002 on August 22nd, 2010, 8:22 am

Thanks sin :) I actually just found one of the discussions and replied to it. I was saying that if the Argeneaus ever went to the big screen, I would watch every movie and buy them when they come out on DVD. The Lucian that I see in my head when I read the books, I think would almost be impossible to replicate on the screen, so I have come up with a couple of possible actors who I think could play him. For a more mature Lucian, Daniel Craig. He has a strong mature face and I think he could play a really good hard *** , but could be a great marshmallow to . :) The other option I was looking at who would play a bit of a younger looking Lucian would be Bradley Cooper. He's handsome and witty and I think he could really pull the roll off. I haven't thought of anybody else's characters yet, still working on that one ;)
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby wren on August 22nd, 2010, 3:44 pm

sin wrote:Mrs W there are a few discussions through the form on that very topic. At the moment I can not put my fingers on them.. But we have discussed this intensely..:)

sin, I think one thread was called "Casting the Characters" or something like that...It may be in the Argeneau characters section. I'll have to search. If we can find it, we can bump it up or maybe Terri will move it here for the newbies to contribute & the oldies to update their choices or add new characters! :)
wren

Postby Kath on August 22nd, 2010, 10:28 pm

wren wrote:
sin wrote:Mrs W there are a few discussions through the form on that very topic. At the moment I can not put my fingers on them.. But we have discussed this intensely..:)

sin, I think one thread was called "Casting the Characters" or something like that...It may be in the Argeneau characters section. I'll have to search. If we can find it, we can bump it up or maybe Terri will move it here for the newbies to contribute & the oldies to update their choices or add new characters! :)

It was in Discuss the Series. I just bumped it up.
Kath

Postby Denise on August 23rd, 2010, 6:47 pm

Glad to see you joining in the fun, Mrs. W.
Denise

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff