The Insomnia Game....

This is where the fun stuff lives

The Insomnia Game....

Postby grlnxtdr29 on October 12th, 2010, 12:21 am

Ok, since it looks Like I'm not going to get any sleep tonight, either, I've decided to start a new game. We're going to tell a Bed time story, one line at a time. I'll write the first line or paragraph of the story, and then someone else can add a line or a paragraph, and so on and so forth. There are a couple of rules. First off, this is not fan fic, since we don't want to infringe on Lynsay's copyrights (Although if Lynsay wants to play along and drop a few hints here and there, we wouldn't mind). Second, try to limit your portion to one paragraph per post. Third, please try and keep it pg13, so we don't offend (or corrupt) any of the younger forum members. Ok, Let's get this story started...

Goldilocks and the Three Vamps, a story by the Forum Immortals

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful woman named Tabbitha, but everyone called her Goldilocks because of her Long, Blond hair.
grlnxtdr29

Re: The Insomnia Game....

Postby wren on October 12th, 2010, 2:24 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote:Ok, since it looks Like I'm not going to get any sleep tonight, either, I've decided to start a new game. We're going to tell a Bed time story, one line at a time. I'll write the first line or paragraph of the story, and then someone else can add a line or a paragraph, and so on and so forth. There are a couple of rules. First off, this is not fan fic, since we don't want to infringe on Lynsay's copyrights (Although if Lynsay wants to play along and drop a few hints here and there, we wouldn't mind). Second, try to limit your portion to one paragraph per post. Third, please try and keep it pg13, so we don't offend (or corrupt) any of the younger forum members. Ok, Let's get this story started...

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful woman named Tabbitha, but everyone called her Goldilocks because of her Long, Blond hair.

Hmmm...we have a version of this game somewhere on the general discussion... :) Guess there really is nothing new under the sun...or, in our case, should that be under the moon? :lol:
Anyway, the "bedtime story" is a new twist, so back to the scheduled programming:

gnd wrote:

wren

Postby wren on October 12th, 2010, 4:52 am

One night Goldilocks couldn't sleep, so she decided to take a long walk which made her long blond hair glint in the light of the full moon. She turned on a path leading into a beautiful flower garden.
wren

Postby grlnxtdr29 on October 13th, 2010, 8:08 pm

As she was admiring the night blooming roses, gardenias, and jasmine, she became aware that she was no longer alone in the garden. Turning, she saw the tall, lanky man leaning against the garden wall, watching her.
grlnxtdr29

Postby cgsdesigns on October 14th, 2010, 12:42 am

Mr. Muffit was just watching Goldielocks. However, this made Goldie a bit uneasy. It had been rumored that Mr. Muffit had been involved in the "Great Pumpkin Mystery" in the town of Timmybucktwo. As Mr. Muffit stood up straight, Goldie wanted to run away in the opposite direction but the garden wall prevented her flight.
cgsdesigns

Postby Thing2 on October 14th, 2010, 8:56 pm

The mysterious 'talking wall' said, "The exit is to the left. Or is it to the right? I can't remember. One is the exit and the other leads to the home of Dr. Strudel." Looking confused, Goldilocks said, "Could you please try to remember?" The wall responded, "I'm just a wall. Remembering is hard, so just go right...or just go left. I'm politically neutral."

"The official forum fans of the ARGENEAU series...
the only fear of CHUCK NORRIS!" Image
Thing2

Postby cgsdesigns on October 31st, 2010, 8:39 pm

Goldie scratched her head, closed her eyes, clicked her heels together three times, turned twice in a circle and stepped forward. As she reached out for the handle on the door, she screamed running directly into Mr. Muffit. Calmly, Mr Muffit put his hands on Goldies shoulders to keep her from running him over or grabbing onto parts unmentioned. "What seems to be the problem little girl?"
cgsdesigns

Postby Denise on November 6th, 2010, 2:08 am

But Goldie, being a very resourceful lady, gave Mr. Muffit no time to continue his questions. She promptly grabbed him in a grip taught to her in her self defence class and knocked him on his arse. "You seem to be the problem, scaring the crud out of me. Stay away, I know how to defend myself. Just what are you doing loitering here, anyway?"
Denise

Postby cgsdesigns on November 6th, 2010, 11:20 pm

Standing up and wiping his "arse" off from the mud he had fallen in, Mr. Muffit said with caution, "I am just looking for someone to help me as I seem to be lost." Letting her guard down a little, Goldie asked "Where are you supposed to be then?" He scratched his head and slowly answered, "I don't know. If I did, I might not be lost." Goldie rolled her eyes, she was not up for a night of riddles but it seemed that she would be faced with them at every turn tonight.
cgsdesigns

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff