Contest # 1 - Love Bites bag

These are the contests specifically targeted toward frequent forum users.

Re: Contest # 1 - Love Bites bag

Postby Jewelz on June 7th, 2010, 1:16 am

So my first thought was Halley Berry, but Sue beat me to it. Wren had a nice choice too. ;) So I've racked my brain over this for the last couple days.Tyra Banks wound make a great Eshe. Yes , I know she's a model. But hey, she has her own talk show. If you look at her modeling pictures, you will understand way I chose her. She can wear her hair in many different styles and colors and still look beautiful. She's tall and she can wear most anything. ;) I know this may sound a little crazy but think about it. Why not Tyra Banks??? What say you? :lol:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby susan60625 on June 7th, 2010, 9:55 am

Another great choice Jewelz! I don't know that I would have ever thought of her, but I like it!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby grlnxtdr29 on June 7th, 2010, 10:11 am

Everyone has made good suggestions, but no one has made any comment about my choice.
grlnxtdr29

Postby susan60625 on June 7th, 2010, 10:58 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote:Everyone has made good suggestions, but no one has made any comment about my choice.

I'm sorry Grlnxtdr! I guess since you answered first, we forgot! A younger Nichelle Nichols would also make a great choice. I guess we all were looking at current actresses and not older ones.

That has me thinking (I know that is a dangerous thing! :shock: ) If we're looking at older actresses, the one that just popped into my head is the late, beautiful Lena Horne! She would have been fantastic too!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Jewelz on June 7th, 2010, 11:28 pm

susan60625 wrote:
grlnxtdr29 wrote:Everyone has made good suggestions, but no one has made any comment about my choice.

I'm sorry Grlnxtdr! I guess since you answered first, we forgot! A younger Nichelle Nichols would also make a great choice. I guess we all were looking at current actresses and not older ones.

That has me thinking (I know that is a dangerous thing! :shock: ) If we're looking at older actresses, the one that just popped into my head is the late, beautiful Lena Horne! She would have been fantastic too!

Grinxtr, I think Nichelle Nichols is a great choice. She beautiful! :D I skimmed through the post the other day and forgot about her. Sorry about that. There were a couple others mentioned, and I have no clue who they are. I guess I need to do some googling.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby MsKitty on June 11th, 2010, 6:20 am

How bout the lass that plays 'Tara' in 'True Blood' Rutina Wesley.

SHE is gorgeous!! And she clearly has no problem playing a character with some 'attitude' .. she also has a beautiful physique - I think she'd be great :)
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby grlnxtdr29 on June 12th, 2010, 7:43 pm

So the Contest ends on the 15th, when will the winners be announced?
grlnxtdr29

Postby rockie on June 14th, 2010, 12:36 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:So the Contest ends on the 15th, when will the winners be announced?

keep checking your email after the contest ends!! :) It will show up if you win!! :) Good Luck everyone!!!!!!!!! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby grlnxtdr29 on June 16th, 2010, 1:11 am

Bouncing off the walls, can't wait to find out who won! Keeping my Fingers Crossed! I Never win ANYTHING good! I Want to Win So bad!
grlnxtdr29

Postby terri on June 17th, 2010, 9:20 am

Hello all!

I will be announcing the winner after Lynsay and I have gone through the contestant's posts. We are getting used to some new computers here at the office so bear with us... <G>

In the meantime I would appreciate if everyone that posted would email me your address. We have some small promotional items (bookmarks) that we'd love to send out to everyone that entered.

Thanks forum peeps!
Terri
terri
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Contests