Contest # 1 - Love Bites bag

These are the contests specifically targeted toward frequent forum users.

Re: Contest # 1 - Love Bites bag

Postby wren on June 27th, 2010, 12:13 am

Sometimes they announce it on the forum after they contact the winners, and sometimes the answer comes in the next newsletter. Since they are having more than one contest, it will probably take a little time. Just hold on tight & reread a fave until Terri & Lynsay have an answer for us! 8-)
wren

Postby grlnxtdr29 on June 29th, 2010, 9:06 pm

I have no fingernails left, I've bitten them all off waiting to hear who the winners are! I've seen Lynsay and Terri on here recently, so I know their Computers are working now. Makes me wonder if Winners have already been notified by email, and just haven't let us poor Unfortunate losers know....
grlnxtdr29

Postby MsKitty on June 30th, 2010, 5:35 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote:I have no fingernails left, I've bitten them all off waiting to hear who the winners are! I've seen Lynsay and Terri on here recently, so I know their Computers are working now. Makes me wonder if Winners have already been notified by email, and just haven't let us poor Unfortunate losers know....

lol!! No - Not possible!! Whoever the winners are would be shouting it from the roof tops!! :lol:
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on July 2nd, 2010, 7:22 am

MsKitty wrote:
grlnxtdr29 wrote:I have no fingernails left, I've bitten them all off waiting to hear who the winners are! I've seen Lynsay and Terri on here recently, so I know their Computers are working now. Makes me wonder if Winners have already been notified by email, and just haven't let us poor Unfortunate losers know....

lol!! No - Not possible!! Whoever the winners are would be shouting it from the roof tops!! :lol:

Poor grnstdr29 {pats on back}...Terri won't notify the winners until it is okay for them to "tell" all of us...and MsKitty is right, we share as much as we are allowed here on the forum after we have posted a huge shout about winning :lol: and then we all celebrate together!! Image What is very hard is when we have an ARC contest...we love it when the winners are on the forum! It's even better when two winners are on the forum together so they have each other...when we have read the book and can't talk about it yet so that we don't give away spoilers on our wonderful forum, it teaches us just how hard it really is for Lynsay NOT to tell us everything when we are always begging & bribing her for the smallest clue, even though we know we are never satisfied with just one hint! Image Lynsay is very good-natured about our constant pleas for more information about upcoming stories, especially since we know she likes to get in on the discussion with us!! She has to watch very carefully how she words anything when discussing the upcoming releases with us.

Now that Lynsay & Terri are back from their much-needed holiday, Terri will probably be preparing the next newsletter, and we will see the winners to the contests announced...these things take time! Sometimes they are timed to be close to the release of the next book, too. But...just think...we are only a few weeks away from Born To Bite! Image Now take a deep breath, sweetie...you have many more contests to live through, and you will need your fingertips to type...if you have your nails at nubs now, how are you going to survive all of the future contests & discussions? Take care...now I'm sure MsKitty will make you a nice cuppa (I think that usually means tea, but she can probably slip something stronger in it to calm your nerves Image)
wren

Postby grlnxtdr29 on July 2nd, 2010, 9:19 am

LOL, Thanks, Wren, and Tea does sound good. I'm don't drink anything stronger than that very often, (I've only had 1 alcoholic drink in the last 4 years, if that tells you anything). Fortunately my fingernails grow pretty fast, and are almost back to normal size...
grlnxtdr29

Postby grlnxtdr29 on July 7th, 2010, 8:53 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got the newsletter, and I Didn't win! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Oh well, Gratz to the Winners!

PS Lynsay, you didn't mention who the winners picked to play Armand and Eshe!
grlnxtdr29

Postby terri on July 12th, 2010, 4:59 pm

It is my job to torment, not just Lynsay, but you (Yes, all of you!) too.
Remember my nickname was brat for a very long time... <WG>... and I do live up to my name on occasion and this is one of them.

:D Terri

BTW - We will be announcing the forum winners of the Love Bites bags next week.
terri
Site Admin

Postby Lynsay on July 13th, 2010, 2:53 pm

See!! I've been telling you for years she was mean, but did any of you believe me? Noooooooo. Now you know. She lives to torment anyone she can!

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on July 13th, 2010, 2:57 pm

Yes ma'am we did believe you. It is just that Ms Terri has the power to make us disappear if we get on the wrong side of her.. :? ;) :lol:

We try our best to behave.. Even if it is no fun sometimes.. 8-)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on July 14th, 2010, 1:23 am

sin wrote:Yes ma'am we did believe you. It is just that Ms Terri has the power to make us disappear if we get on the wrong side of her.. :? ;) :lol:

We try our best to behave.. Even if it is no fun sometimes.. 8-)

sin...since when do we try our best to behave, sis? Image Methinks your birthday party has your mind filled up at the moment with all the last minute details, because obviously you aren't thinking straight! Image Yes, we try to never cross Terri's line over what is allowed...but behave? Ha! I'd like to see the day that actually happens, except it would put Lynsay & Terri into shock! :shock: We've been on this board for three years, and the only posts where we behaved was possibly when we introduced ourselves. Maybe! We've been misbehavin' so long I can't remember now! :roll: Image

Now Lynsay, Terri is your younger sister. Younger sisters are supposed to torment you. It's in the fine print of their job description of being a younger sister...they must get some kind of automatic training for it when they are born. On top of it, as your personal assistant & the website administrator, it's part of her job to keep you & us in line...and she is very good at it! She does seem to take quite a bit of enjoyment in the "gotcha" part of it, though! :lol: It must be all that experience as a younger sister. I know because mine came as a pair! ;)

Hey Terri, ignore that "behave comment" of sin's, please...after this weekend, she should return to her normal self! It's the stress of all the last minute preparations for the Immortal birthday party getting to her. She has been super busy! If she doesn't return to herself by next week, we'll just throw a little cauldron or something at her...that usually works! Image
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Contests