Contest #4 - copy of Hungry For You

These are the contests specifically targeted toward frequent forum users.

Re: Contest #4 - copy of Hungry For You

Postby sherr on November 9th, 2010, 5:29 pm

Since i really can't cook and all my friends have given such wonderful receipes I'm going to take a bit from everyone and store them close to my heart. When in a pinch and am hungry for some love I will take one out...unwrap it with great care....remembering how much love went in the preparation. Slowly warm it up. Then take everything ....with my friends ....of course and embrace all that contributed to the receipe. Love is meant to be shared and not kept to oneself and there will always be enough to share with all.
My receipe for Love Leftovers
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby rockie on November 10th, 2010, 1:18 pm

sherr wrote:Since i really can't cook and all my friends have given such wonderful receipes I'm going to take a bit from everyone and store them close to my heart. When in a pinch and am hungry for some love I will take one out...unwrap it with great care....remembering how much love went in the preparation. Slowly warm it up. Then take everything ....with my friends ....of course and embrace all that contributed to the receipe. Love is meant to be shared and not kept to oneself and there will always be enough to share with all.
My receipe for Love Leftovers

Thats awesome Sherr!! :)

So is anyone ready for November 12th to get here!! I mean I am!! I'm not very patient! lol.. I didn't stand in that line to long!! My mom tells me I am just like my dad! lol.. and the sad thing is its true! :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby cgsdesigns on November 10th, 2010, 4:57 pm

rockie wrote:

So is anyone ready for November 12th to get here!! I mean I am!! I'm not very patient! lol.. I didn't stand in that line to long!! My mom tells me I am just like my dad! lol.. and the sad thing is its true! :mrgreen:

I've been ready since I finished my "recipe" LOL

I'm glad I'm not the only impatient one. I check the date a few times a day to see if it has decided to change and help me out a little bit and speed things up.

And not only am sitting trying to wait patiently for the 12th, I am also trying to make it be the 17 through the 27 so that my new bluetooth is here too. I love saving money on ebay, I just HATE having to wait for things to get here, especially when they say 10 to 20 days.... but I'll have a really cool hot pink bluetooth IF it ever gets here. :D :mrgreen:
cgsdesigns

Postby rockie on November 10th, 2010, 7:08 pm

cgsdesigns wrote:
rockie wrote:

I've been ready since I finished my "recipe" LOL

I'm glad I'm not the only impatient one. I check the date a few times a day to see if it has decided to change and help me out a little bit and speed things up.

And not only am sitting trying to wait patiently for the 12th, I am also trying to make it be the 17 through the 27 so that my new bluetooth is here too. I love saving money on ebay, I just HATE having to wait for things to get here, especially when they say 10 to 20 days.... but I'll have a really cool hot pink bluetooth IF it ever gets here. :D :mrgreen:

I mean really can it hurry up!! I can't wait!!

Although a hot pink bluetooth is not my thing!! Pink is not my favorite colors.. I would rather have a lime green one!! lol!!! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby cgsdesigns on November 10th, 2010, 8:51 pm

rockie wrote:I mean really can it hurry up!! I can't wait!!

Although a hot pink bluetooth is not my thing!! Pink is not my favorite colors.. I would rather have a lime green one!! lol!!! :)

Pink is my absolute favorite color. My poor black male dog really wishes it weren't so when I start to threaten to put the pink bandana on him.

And at this point I've been without my bluetooth for almost a month and my friends are all thinking I just don't want to talk on the phone. LOL No, I just hate holding the phone to my ear since I tend to try to pinch the phone between the ear and the shoulder and then having a crick in my neck that won't go away easily.

So, like is it the 12th yet? :D :mrgreen:
cgsdesigns

Postby rockie on November 10th, 2010, 8:55 pm

cgsdesigns wrote:
rockie wrote:I mean really can it hurry up!! I can't wait!!

Pink is my absolute favorite color. My poor black male dog really wishes it weren't so when I start to threaten to put the pink bandana on him.

And at this point I've been without my bluetooth for almost a month and my friends are all thinking I just don't want to talk on the phone. LOL No, I just hate holding the phone to my ear since I tend to try to pinch the phone between the ear and the shoulder and then having a crick in my neck that won't go away easily.

So, like is it the 12th yet? :D :mrgreen:

LOL.. I know what you mean! I don't talk on the phone! I text more than anything! lol.. I send and recieve a bunch of texts daily! I mean we are talking thousands when we get the bill!! lol
I think I have figured out why I have issues with pink though.. When I was six I broke both my arms and I had a pink cast on for several months! I think I got sick of seeing the color pink!! lol
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby cgsdesigns on November 10th, 2010, 9:15 pm

rockie wrote:LOL.. I know what you mean! I don't talk on the phone! I text more than anything! lol.. I send and recieve a bunch of texts daily! I mean we are talking thousands when we get the bill!! lol
I think I have figured out why I have issues with pink though.. When I was six I broke both my arms and I had a pink cast on for several months! I think I got sick of seeing the color pink!! lol

I hate texting too.... my phone don't have a keyboard on it. I'm too lazy to type that way and I hate it when people use chat speak.

Yeah, I would have gotten tired of any color I had to stick to my arm for so that long.

So, is it the 12th yet?
cgsdesigns

Postby rockie on November 10th, 2010, 10:43 pm

cgsdesigns wrote:
rockie wrote:LOL.. I know what you mean! I don't talk on the phone! I text more than anything! lol.. I send and recieve a bunch of texts daily! I mean we are talking thousands when we get the bill!! lol

I hate texting too.... my phone don't have a keyboard on it. I'm too lazy to type that way and I hate it when people use chat speak.

Yeah, I would have gotten tired of any color I had to stick to my arm for so that long.

So, is it the 12th yet?

I have a keyboard on my phone so it doesnt matter to me! lol!
The funniest thing is thats how i talk to my boyfriend everyday.. since he is mostly in the Library studying trying to make good grades when he isn't in class..

The 12th is still a day away! I mean really.. I wish it would hurry up!
Im ready to go to my pottery class. I need to trim my large bowls! and make some more large bowls! I want more than 5... Im giving them away for Christmas! lol!! I mean im a broke college student! so thats what they are getting..
I think Sherr wants a bowl.. lol
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby cgsdesigns on November 10th, 2010, 11:43 pm

LOL I could use the big bowl.... I'm making about 80 loaves of zuchinni bread with and without nuts. I just have too many people that I like to make sure get at least a little something for Christmas. Since I'm the baby at therapy, I guess that falls on me. And since I used to be a chef, the kitchen makes the sensable place for me to find a way to make sure everyone at aquatherapy gets at least something by cooking! :D

But first I have to get my body able to hold up long enough to start mixing stuff up. *sigh* And so far this month my body hasn't been holding up enough to make it to therapy everyday let alone to stand up and cook for myself.

But on the bright side, I am loving my own Christmas present to myself.... my new coffee/espresso/cappuchinno machine :D I got ahold of some White Chocolate Raspberry gourmet coffee and creamer.... oh man what a treat!

Well, shall we start the offical count down?

I suppose we're going to have to wait until the middle of the day instead of 12:01 AM on the 12th.
cgsdesigns

Postby Jewelz on November 11th, 2010, 2:27 am

I've been trying to come up with a recipe of love. I've been inspired by Dr. Oz's Sex Meal Tips.
First, Whats for dinner or Lunch, for those who would love to make a day of it. :D

1). You should have pork tenderloin, qunioa and asparagus. This dinner has lots of protein, but not too much fat that will tie up your testosterone. Zinc is again found in this meal, and is critical for the libido. Asparagus contains Niacin which is necessary for histamines. And to orgasm, you release histamines that allows your blood vessels to dilate up.

Whats for dessert? A banana dipped in 70% cocoa dark chocolate. Bananas have bromelain in them which increases your libido, plus it has potassium and B vitamins which are good for energy. The Bioflavonoids in the dark chocolate also helps to open up your blood vessels.

2). Next, how about a nice hot bath for two, with a glass of wine, soft music, while in candle light. Not only you can both wash each other, but back massages are heaven while taking a bath together. (I'm certain this will turn into round one) Don't forget to wear something sexy on after the bath.

3). Well its time to feed each other a "Sex Diet" snack (especially if you've had round one already), you should be creative while feeding each other. I know, your already say'n', celery with peanut butter? Really? Celery has a bit of a pheromone in it that sends out a chemical that tells you that you are attracted to each other. And peanut butter is full of monounsaturated fatty acids. So yes, celery with peanut butter. Remember, be creative! :twisted: :oops: :lol: (This could lead to round two)

4) Find a great romantic movie to watch. Don't forget to tease your lover. If you have no desire to sit through a movie and tease your honey for a couple of more hours, then just skip to #5.

5) Lure your partner to the bedroom (this should be round two or three). ;)

Last edited by Jewelz on November 11th, 2010, 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Contests