Contest #4 - copy of Hungry For You

These are the contests specifically targeted toward frequent forum users.

Re: Contest #4 - copy of Hungry For You

Postby cgsdesigns on November 11th, 2010, 2:32 am

Good one Jewelz!

I am going to have to remember that one!
cgsdesigns

Postby Rawr on November 11th, 2010, 8:33 am

hmmmm......I think I shall combine my lovely pastry skills, and you know what since someone wrote themselves into Christian's lifemate. Why not write about me and G.G.? I mean the man has only been in my head while i've baked at work the last couple nites/mornings, so I might as well take advantage of my imagination. ;) Although I'll keep the ahem juicier version via my online journal. That'll make the kittens happy. >; )
Rawr

Postby Rawr on November 11th, 2010, 12:51 pm

Chocolate Seduction Cake.
Cake ingredients
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup extra strong coffee (I'm talking like columbian strong)
1 cup milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
Filling
2 tbsp. coffee
2 cups. whip cream
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
1/4 of sugar
Ganache
8 oz. Godiva Chocolate(nothing better than Godiva)
¾ c. of heavy cream
Preheat oven to 325°F 2 In a large mixing bowl, sift together dry ingredients. Add oil, coffee and milk and mix at medium speed for 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and beat 2 more minutes. Expect batter to be thin. Pour into 2- 9" greased round pans. Bake for about 30 minutes. Cool on racks. Optional sprinkle bailey's on cooled cakes just a light coat. Put all filling ingredients into a large bowl stir enough to mix then whip the cream mixture to stiff peaks. Do not beat too long or you'll have butter. (soft peak you lift the whip out the whip cream falls a little. stiff peak it'll stand on it's own.) Frost the layers and outside of cake. Put the chocolate broken into pieces in a small bowl. Heat the cream over heat til just under boiling. Pour over chocolate and stir with a whisk. Pour the ganache over the cake. Remember to lick the bowl. ;P

I always wondered why chocolate cake was devil’s food cake and white was angel food. Thanks to G.G. I finally know why.
One night I had a chocolate craving. Not just a simple chocolate craving but, for devil’s food cake. I looked through the kitchen and spied the bottle of Bailey’s. Cake and bailey’s? Sounds as sinful as satin sheets to me. But, why not? It was a bit messy towards the end but, as that cake came out of the oven. I knew this was one cake I’d make for life. I spread fluffy cream over the layers and turned to grab the satiny ganache off the table when I bumped into a warm wall of muscle. “Mmm…I knew I smelled something good.” I looked up to smile. “Uhhuh, I made some cake.” G.G. grinned and bent down next to my ear. “I meant you.” He brushed a finger across my lips and proceeded to licked it. “Yum. I think you and the cake would make a wonderful dessert. What do you think?” I grabbed the cake off the counter and raced to the bedroom. I believe it took two showers to get rid of the chocolate. >;P
((I know I know rather short but, I'm sure I will make a longer and ahem even dirtier story to post in my blog. G.G. has been infiltrating my thoughts at work so it's only natural I do something about it before I do something silly like burn the morning bread. :lol: ))
Rawr

Postby rockie on November 11th, 2010, 6:37 pm

Thats awesome Jewelz!!
I really like it! It is something to remember!!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby cgsdesigns on November 11th, 2010, 9:12 pm

It's not long now! :D :D :D

Less than 24 hours now I hope! :D :D :D
cgsdesigns

Postby Viv0323 on November 12th, 2010, 1:51 am

My Recipe for Love:

A full spoon of respect
A layer of infatuation
Some pounding hearts
A pinch of daily affection
A sprinkle of lust powder
Dash of luck
And top it off with lots of trust

Mix it all up and you got love.

You don't need many things for love. Love doesn't need a reason; love doesn't really need a recipe. Love is just that: love. That's why we love to love whether we admit it or not.
Vivian
Viv0323

Postby cgsdesigns on November 14th, 2010, 1:10 am

Okay, who won???
cgsdesigns

Postby susan60625 on November 14th, 2010, 1:37 am

We probably won't know until Monday. People had until Midnight on the 12th to enter, and, despite our wishes (sometimes!), Terri does get weekends off, so I think we'll just have to wait! :shock:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby cgsdesigns on November 14th, 2010, 2:43 am

susan60625 wrote:We probably won't know until Monday. People had until Midnight on the 12th to enter, and, despite our wishes (sometimes!), Terri does get weekends off, so I think we'll just have to wait! :shock:

I guess it's a good thing I spent today at an auction and tomorrow I should spend the day taking pictures of some of the jewlery I bought to put on ebay...... Gawd knows I shouldn't have spent as much as I did but I got some really great buys! :D

I got a WHOLE jewlery box full of all kinds of good jewlery for $40. Selling a few of the strands of pearls should more than cover that buy. And I got a Crissy doll! :D I used to have one when I was a kid. And with the name being the same and her being one of my favorite dolls as a kid, I couldn't resist. And I bought a whole bunch of antique beaded purses. And more glass necklaces than one can shake a stick at.

I am so tired now though that unloading my truck is going to wait until my helper boy comes over tomorrow. I was just glad I remembered half way through the auction that I had my seat cushion in my truck. :D
cgsdesigns

Postby grlnxtdr29 on November 15th, 2010, 8:29 am

Ok, it's Monday! Now WHO WON? We're all dying to know! Don't make me start Chanting TELL US TELL US TELL US!
grlnxtdr29

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Contests