Under A vampire Moon Contest

Where we can post links to reviews, contests, interviews, or blogs found outside the comfort of our forum

Re: Under A vampire Moon Contest

Postby ~Linda~ on May 14th, 2012, 10:31 am

Wooot I am happy for you Sin!~!
ohhhh and Lynsay Under a Vampire Moon is #7 in the to 100 @ Rhapsody Book Club ... not too shabby
and #1 in Paranormal Romance squeeee *go Lynsay go Lynsay*

Lynsay wrote:Congratulations Sin! I'll tell you guys right now that it got weird. When Sin's name came up Terri and I went. Er...Jeez...she's kind of lucky and has won things before...jeez...and she's on the forum, people might think it's a set up or something. We actually debated redoing the selection, and then I said, "Nah. That's not right. It's like punishing her for being lucky and punishing her for being a great reader and on the forum. And her name was selected. She's the winner. End of story."

So there you have it. We nearly wussied out, but I think we made the right decision in the end. The only one. Congratulations! And I'm actually glad it was one of you guys. Someone who I know actually reads the books and didn't just hear about the contest and join in without ever having picked up a book. Enjoy it Sin

Lynsay
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby iangelbaby88 on May 16th, 2012, 12:25 am

This is strange. I was joking with a friend about Googleing ourselves and it popped up that I won this contest!!! I was hoping that I one but never gotten a notification about being a winner :cry: How do I claim my prize?
iangelbaby88

Postby sin on May 16th, 2012, 8:22 pm

Thanks.. Whoo hoo #7 congrats Lynsay :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sin on May 31st, 2012, 8:29 am

Of course Z had to be the first to "check-out" the case & book. Perfect pic opportunity. :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Previous

Return to From Beyond The Forum