The Notte Twins...

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: The Notte Twins...

Postby GiGi3 on July 19th, 2008, 10:55 pm

wren wrote:I was thinking of that possibility also, Acal. But...I'm sure Lynsay would never tease us about such a thing as who Tiny's lifemate is...or would she? ;)

OH SIS, you and I both know she would, just to get us talking.....I think she really enjoys torturing us!! ;)
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby wren on July 20th, 2008, 12:39 am

Lynsay wrote:Oh geeeeeeeeeees. Um, Eshe is someone you haven't met yet. You will. She's a female enforcer, gorgeous, kick ass . . . I think you'll like her. And nice to meet you too Lisa. A belated "Welcome to the forum!"

Lynsay

Why, gigi3, surely Lynsay accidentally drops these clues! She would never tease us outright like that...ImageSorry, Lynsay, even I couldn't keep up the mischief on this one. We know you stir the pot up for us sometimes...and we beg you for more every chance we get!!! Image
wren

Postby Copper on July 20th, 2008, 11:15 am

its always fun to read into everything Lynsay say to she if she is dropping us any little hints and snip its on books to come
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby jill on July 20th, 2008, 10:20 pm

Yes thanks Lynsay. Now I am deeply intrigued. I do so love a good mystery. Who is this Eshe - female enforcer? Hmmmm....very interesting
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Stauri on July 21st, 2008, 3:54 pm

hmmmm, so the Notte Twins are stirring up things and driving Bastien crazy. How funny, wonder if they are helping him and Terri with the wedding plans. lol

As for Esch, Lynsay, Lynsay, Lynsay my dear, I need more food than just an Gorgeous Enforcer. So is she Dani's partner in Decker's book? :mrgreen:

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby love2read on July 28th, 2008, 5:30 am

Lynsay wrote:Oh geeeeeeeeeees. Um, Eshe is someone you haven't met yet. You will. She's a female enforcer, gorgeous, kick ass . . . I think you'll like her."

Lynsay

:o Oh my gawd!!! Lynsay! is Eshe Tiny's mate? oh man i bet she is! if i'm right then just say yes, please!!!!!!!
love2read

Postby drago57 on July 28th, 2008, 6:53 pm

too right! the twins are the perfect alpha-male type :D for the argeneau series this particular treat will surely be worth the wait love the rest of the hunks so far wouldn't it be neat if they met twins or sisters but they still need to have their own stort i mean, it's only fair (more good reading and sexy guy for us also) ;) have loved the series and eagerly check the bookstore for the newest
drago57

Postby drago57 on July 28th, 2008, 7:02 pm

Stauri wrote:hmmmm, so the Notte Twins are stirring up things and driving Bastien crazy. How funny, wonder if they are helping him and Terri with the wedding plans. lol

As for Esch, Lynsay, Lynsay, Lynsay my dear, I need more food than just an Gorgeous Enforcer. So is she Dani's partner in Decker's book? :mrgreen:

more likely interfering and this is where they get their own mates :?:
drago57

Postby love2read on July 29th, 2008, 12:19 am

Dargo,

that is an interesting thought, maybe we will see hints of what might happen in upcoming books.
love2read

Postby GiGi3 on July 29th, 2008, 10:22 pm

We all remember how Thomas just loved to torture/tease Bastien and Etienne....Now that he is with his woman, someone else needed to step in to make their lives miserable. The twins would be perfect for it.
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters