The Notte Twins...

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: The Notte Twins...

Postby Copper on August 16th, 2008, 5:56 am

has any one els though that Lynsay has a thing about twins there has been three sets of twins already how meany more do we think mite come into later storys
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby jill on August 16th, 2008, 7:43 pm

As much as I love idea of the Notte twins connecting with Martine's twins, I think maybe she might go a different route if they get their books. Maybe she would find a different lifemate for each. Know what I mean...any thoughts?
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby GiGi3 on August 18th, 2008, 11:34 am

Jill..

That would make life intresting. It would be really funny to watch one find his lifemate first and the other tease/ yet also help him the whole time. (sort of like Julius and Marcus)...
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby wren on September 8th, 2008, 8:23 am

I moved this from my post on the Juli & Vicki thread:

So, with all the other lifemates matches that have been made so far, it is only a matter of time and Julianna and Victoria will no longer be the youngest Argeneaus anymore and will be out of university and ready to move on with their lives...and neither will Dante and Tommaso be the youngest Nottes of which we know so far!

P.S. It does happen that twins marry twins in real life, but I'm not so sure that we are going to see Juli & Vicki end up with Dante & Tommaso. It could happen, and if anyone could pull it off realistically, Lynsay is the writer to do it.
One thing I like best about Lynsay's paranormals (and historicals) is that she makes them believable while filling them with love and laughter and things I can be happy about...nanos instead of curses, matches of the right lifemates...and as far as historicals go, anyone who can make "farting horses in the great hall of the castle" so hilarious yet realistic at the same time...well, as far as the Argeneau twins getting together with the Notte twins...when Lynsay sees, then we shall see!

Btw, my twin sisters didn't marry twins...but they did date brothers once. :lol:
wren

Postby Copper on September 8th, 2008, 2:44 pm

ye it is unlikely but i think it would been sweet to have twins with twins but i definatly think we need to see the boys again :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Lynsay on September 8th, 2008, 5:46 pm

I don't think I have a thing with twins really. I mean, Jean Claude and Lucian were born like -- I don't know -- three or four thousand years ago. And the girls only twenty some years ago now. And Dante and Tomasso are hundreds of years old, so it's not like they're dropping out of trees or anything. (Grin)

Oddly enough I've know three sets of twins in my life and I am NOT thousands of years old, so three seems good. LOL Who knows though, if I meet another set of them, you might get another set too. Hmmm, come to think of it, my Dave was the single surviving baby of twins. He had a sister, still born. So I guess I know of four. Hmmm.

Actually, the ratio of twin births is something like 3.7 percent for dizygotic twins (two eggs at once) versus 2.1 for monozygotic (one egg that splits) But the death rate for Monozygotic is pretty high in mortals, fifty percent if they split later in pregnancy and are in the same sac. Depending on the cause of death, it would be lower in immortals. If the cause of miscarriage is a genetic problem, the nanos won't fix it and the miscarriage will take place as it would for a mortal. Otherwise, though, the nanos would give the babies a better chance of surviving to term.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby GiGi3 on September 8th, 2008, 9:01 pm

WOW...Lynsay, never would have thought about how the nanos would be affected by a baby in the womb that wasn't perfect. :ugeek:

thanks for the info.
Good to see you again!.....does this mean that you can give us a little sneak peek at what you are working on!?!?!
:twisted:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby wren on September 12th, 2008, 4:11 am

Copper wrote:ye it is unlikely but i think it would been sweet to have twins with twins but i definatly think we need to see the boys again :D

Copper, I have seen twins married to twins...so it's not unheard of, and to make it believable in a series like this, Lynsay is definitely the author to do it! Btw, Gypsy did marry one of those brothers that my sisters dated, but it didn't last very long. They were high school sweethearts, though, and remain friends even today. She and his family still get along very well. Seashell and the other brother just went there separate ways, and she met and married someone else eventually.

My kindergarden teachers were twins...Miss Doris and Miss Dot (short for Dorothy, I think.) They taught school for years and were two of the sweetest ladies that I can remember. I don't think they were identical, though you could tell they were sisters! :D

Soooo...maybe out Notte boys will end up with our Argeneau girls. I woud like to see it that way...but maybe not in the same book. :mrgreen: Tommaso's name is a form of Thomas which means "doubter, a twin," because Thomas was a twin who was the doubting disciple of Jesus. Dante means "enduring, everlasting." Hmmm...which girl gets which guy? :lol: Lynsay should have plenty of time to "hear" from these four...Dante and Tommaso still eat, and the girls are sitll in university.

Lynsay, I've known a lot of twins...There is actually a club/support group for Mothers of Twins (and it includes other multiple births.) My mother was in one of these groups for years, and she and some of the other mothers still keep in touch although their children are grown now. Also, fraternal twins tend to run in families, and the chances of a second multiple birth after having twins go up! :)

Lynsay, I vote that you never get tired of writing this series...you have so many generations and more than one family now, and I want to read them all!!!! Image
wren

Postby Mr Spice on September 12th, 2008, 9:54 am

Lynsay wrote:Actually, the ratio of twin births is something like 3.7 percent for dizygotic twins (two eggs at once)

I was a dizygotic twin - unfortunately I think I got the "dizy" part of the deal.

Dave
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby love2read on September 12th, 2008, 4:06 pm

My mother has a twin brother, and everyone expects me or any of my sibling to have twins for kids, but so far i only have one little angel, and that is all that i really need.
love2read

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters