Decker Argeneau Pimms

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Decker Argeneau Pimms

Postby sin on July 16th, 2008, 12:26 am

Well, I want Mortimer's, Decker's, Tiny's and ARMAND"S and I want it NOW!!!!
stomping feet with a temper tantrum...

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on July 16th, 2008, 1:33 am

ALL TOGETHER: We want all the books NOW!!!!!!! Stomping with sin...come on everyone!Image

Well I feel better, and I'm sure we are helping Lynsay to write much faster! We have it backwards! We need to send Lynsay the Cheesecakes!! She can eat and nap in front of her computer, and take a laptop to write while house-hunting. If Mr. Spice is very nice to her, she may even share her Cheesecakes with him while he drives them to see the houses! We have a plan. THE ROGUE READERS! Great title, huh? Image

One little drawback to the plan is that our beloved author will shortly collapse from sheer exhaustion! I guess we will have to tough it out and wait for our books, or else there won't be any more in the future and we won't have our Lynsay, either.Image

{Sigh}...OK, back on topic...Does anyone have any idea as to what the names "Decker" or "Pimms" mean? Sometimes name meanings give good clues. Also, do we have any actual hints on what Decker looks like? How long has he been working as an enforcer for Uncle Lucian? Was he on a case when his family was visiting for Lissianna's birthday in AQB? If not, why wasn't he at the birthday party? What do we know about his partner Anders, and how old is he? Was Aloysius born an immortal, or turned by Aunt Martine? Does Decker feel he has something to prove to his older brothers or his father? Does he have a social life? Why does he own a cottage so far out...is he a loner when he isn't working? Is the guy in the prologue of The Rogue Hunter with the silver eyes who is biting Tanya related to the Argeneaus, or is it just a coincidence that he has silver eyes?
I want to know more! NOW!! LOL Image
wren

Postby Stauri on July 16th, 2008, 4:47 pm

The only hint we got to looks was when I posted the site for Cheyenne Jackson back on the old forum. Where Lynsay commented that he was dog meat, and dubbed him Dog Meat Decker. I'm sooo hoping she based Decker's appearance on Cheyenne. Because I would be drooling for days! Love Lynsay's version of Dog Meat!!!!

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby jill on July 16th, 2008, 8:13 pm

Oooo so do I if that's the case. I don't know Stauri I think we are gonna have to share this Argeneau too. Heehee great minds think alike ;)
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Stauri on July 16th, 2008, 8:54 pm

Oh well, we're sisters what can I say, we share our taste in men!

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby wren on July 17th, 2008, 4:28 am

Stauri wrote:The only hint we got to looks was when I posted the site for Cheyenne Jackson back on the old forum. Where Lynsay commented that he was dog meat, and dubbed him Dog Meat Decker. I'm sooo hoping she based Decker's appearance on Cheyenne. Because I would be drooling for days! Love Lynsay's version of Dog Meat!!!!

jill wrote:Oooo so do I if that's the case. I don't know Stauri I think we are gonna have to share this Argeneau too. Heehee great minds think alike ;)

Well, if she bases his looks on Cheyenne, and considers that dog meat...then I want to know Lynsay's version of a steak for us mere mortals! Also, you're gonna have to share this one with your big sister if this is the case! Hmmm...even your other two big sisters who hardly ever go for anyone that wasn't born BC just might want in on a bit of dog meat Decker, too! :lol:
wren

Postby Copper on July 17th, 2008, 8:55 am

we want book!!
when do we want them ....
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on July 17th, 2008, 10:16 am

We want books...NOW!!Image
wren

Postby Copper on July 17th, 2008, 11:56 am

got it in one wren :D :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby jill on July 17th, 2008, 4:57 pm

I don't know Lynsay...if your listening it sounds like your fans are about to a start a riot. Perhaps another snippet from one of the new books might calms us. Just sayin' :lol:
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters