Decker Argeneau Pimms

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Decker Argeneau Pimms

Postby wren on July 18th, 2008, 3:05 am

Copper wrote:got it in one wren :D :D

I do try to be spot on for you, Copper! :lol:

jill wrote:I don't know Lynsay...if your listening it sounds like your fans are about to a start a riot. Perhaps another snippet from one of the new books might calms us. Just sayin' :lol:

Ohhh Lynsay...listen to Jill's wonderful wisdom...just another snippet or two from one of the new books...Jill is just promoting the safety of her fellow forum fans! We wouldn't want anyone hurt in a rabid reader riot! Image (Jill is a leader of the Lucern faction of the grumpy old immortal fans! She has studied SWV many times! :lol: )

Let's see...Decker is the topic for this thread, so maybe a snippet from his book! By the way, does he look like dog-meat Cheyenne...remember, we all drooled over his picture on the old forum, and you hinted that Decker might look like him and you may still have it, or we will be glad to get Stauri to send it to you...please, we are all in agony! :twisted: Can't you feel the pain, O beloved author of ours?? Image
wren

Postby Copper on July 18th, 2008, 8:06 am

oh Lynsay could even just give us the blurb on the back of the book
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on July 18th, 2008, 8:25 am

Oooh, the blurb from the back...that's a good idea Copper! 8-) Acal, the picture was posted on the old forum, so I don't have it. Cheyenne is an actor or model or maybe both and he was on a thread about what our Argeneau would look like...oh, I can't remember the exact name of the thread. Stauri might still have the picture or be able to describe him. I just remember Lynsay teasingly called him "dog meat Decker." :lol:
wren

Postby Copper on July 18th, 2008, 8:27 am

we want books or hints!!
when do we what them ...
Copper

Postby wren on July 18th, 2008, 8:30 am

We want our books and hints...NOW!!!! Image
wren

Postby Lynsay on July 18th, 2008, 10:10 am

So okay, I can't post the pics I sent to my editor for the art department. However, Mortimer is fair haired, looking not dissimilar to David Beckham and when I sent the photos of Decker to my editor, she was like, "Oh my god, he's a young Hugh Jackman. . .Jackson? I'm pretty sure she said Jackman but that just doesn't look right. I need to watch more tv so I know who these people are.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Copper on July 18th, 2008, 10:18 am

omg i love Hugh Jackman i think im really going to like Decker
Copper

Postby Lynsay on July 18th, 2008, 10:30 am

I have to work out what to use as the excerpt for Decker's story. I usually use the beginning, unfortunately, the beginning picks up where Mortimer's story The Rogue Hunter leaves off and gives away the ending somewhat, so I need to decide if I just wait to post his until The Rogue Hunter is out, or look into picking something further on in the story. I'll take a look later today. I also need to pick out the sample for The Devil of the Highlands.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on July 18th, 2008, 11:15 am

Sweet Lynsay, you have made me so happy today! Hugh Jackman = yummy, btw!Image I'm also so excited about the historical...maybe it is time to open a thread on the historical section to discuss and beg for hints on the new historical books! :)
wren

Postby GiGi3 on July 19th, 2008, 10:30 pm

Lynsay wrote:when I sent the photos of Decker to my editor, she was like, "Oh my god, he's a young Hugh Jackman. ."

Lynsay

OK< I Know I am late, and will sent to the corner because of it by my loving sisters!.....

BUT LYNSAY....DECKER = HUGH JACKMAN!!!.....Young or old, CAN I JUST ADD YUM!!...and yes I will say it, I am talking like VICTOR YUM!!

:lol:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters