Decker Argeneau Pimms

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Decker Argeneau Pimms

Postby wren on July 20th, 2008, 12:55 am

GiGi3 wrote:
Lynsay wrote:when I sent the photos of Decker to my editor, she was like, "Oh my god, he's a young Hugh Jackman. ."

Lynsay

OK< I Know I am late, and will sent to the corner because of it by my loving sisters!.....

BUT LYNSAY....DECKER = HUGH JACKMAN!!!.....Young or old, CAN I JUST ADD YUM!!...and yes I will say it, I am talking like VICTOR YUM!!

:lol:

No corners for you today, G3! C1 is on a trip with her dear hubby, so I'm the corner lady until she gets back! Image Did you not see my yummy face in my post? I am more and more sure that Hugh Jackman was on our thread on the old forum about our choice of actors to play Argeneaus...a young Hugh Jackman for Decker works for me! Isn't he one of those British actors we were importing for the second British Invasion? Again I say, YUMMY! Image
wren

Postby Copper on July 20th, 2008, 11:08 am

ok i agree with those yummys!!!!!
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby sin on July 20th, 2008, 3:37 pm

Hugh Jackman = yummy. Ans hi is an Aussie!!! Am watching X-Men 1 as I tyoe. Just checking on you guys. And I agree no cornor...

C1 who knows all!!!

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby jill on July 20th, 2008, 10:13 pm

Aww Hugh Jackman. The Aussie is beyond yummy. Tall and full of muscles. Just my cup of tea. And this is what Decker looks like? Yes PLEASE!!!!!
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Denise on July 20th, 2008, 11:03 pm

Well, if Decker looks like Hugh Jackman, he may just oust Bastien out of #1 status for me. Definitely drool worthy!
Denise

Postby Stauri on July 20th, 2008, 11:18 pm

Ok I can deal with Hugh Jackman! But since Lynsay gave away another hint, I must say, I still think Decker turned Elvi by accident and if he unknowningly turned Elvi, means Lucian won't let him turn his lifemate. Lynsay also mentioned that she would have to delve deeper into Decker's book for an excerpt because if she used the first chapter or the beginning would give away the ending of Mortimer's book.

Going out on a limb here but think Decker accidentally turned Elvi, can't turn another, so Dani (his lifemate according to hints Lynsay has given) is an enforcer and also in Mortimer's book.

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby jill on July 21st, 2008, 7:21 pm

Here's the rub. I have been switching from my left foot and back to my right foot on this subject. But one thought did come to me. What if the reason Decker is using the surname Pimms is because he is trying to hide the fact that he was the one who turned Elvi? I know it was said that he wants to be independent from the Argeneau name but is there another darker reason perhaps? Just a thought. ;)
jill

Postby Copper on July 23rd, 2008, 12:05 pm

but Elvi didnt know the guys name who it was so why would he need to
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby GiGi3 on July 30th, 2008, 12:02 am

jill wrote:Here's the rub. I have been switching from my left foot and back to my right foot on this subject. But one thought did come to me. What if the reason Decker is using the surname Pimms is because he is trying to hide the fact that he was the one who turned Elvi? I know it was said that he wants to be independent from the Argeneau name but is there another darker reason perhaps? Just a thought. ;)

HHHMMM!!!..I like your thinking! She has said he is a bit of a rebel, you might be onto something there with the "DARKER" reasons......I am rereading as we speak, I am going to have to keep that in miund when I get to the books he is in!

WWOOO-HOOO!
:twisted:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby jill on August 2nd, 2008, 4:46 pm

I like rebels Gigi. I like them lots. I look with keen interest to see this yummy Argeneau rebel. Decker = Yummy methinks :mrgreen:
jill

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters