-Top five men- TOP TEN MEN

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Top five men

Postby jill on July 21st, 2008, 7:22 pm

Yeah I hear ya Denise. My list may have to be revamped too if Decker promises to be yummy! ;)
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Copper on July 22nd, 2008, 11:49 am

me too actually hehe he will never beet lucian but i think he may make it onto my list
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on July 23rd, 2008, 4:45 am

alabaster wrote:Then I must put Etienne third, because he's just.. well he's perfect. He's the geeky hot guy that we all know and love.

so now we have
1 and 2 (interchangeably) Lucien and Lucern
3. Etienne

I'm not really sure about my next choice honestly. I liked Thomas, he was great! I like that he's a goofball when he's around certain people, and so amazing cool when he's not. I'm just at a loss... Bastien is beautiful, and a wonderful soul, and a lot like me in the fact that he helps everyone even when he probably shouldnt.

So I have a top 3... isnt that enough :D

YES!! Finally, someone who sees and understands Etienne the way Copper and I do!! Image Welcome from those of us who love Etienne and think he is something special to the "Etienne is on my favourites list" group, alabaster! It seems that Etienne gets overlooked a lot of the time, especially as those older immortals crowd him down the list! LOL :lol: But Etienne is so yummy! Image

Also, a top three is fine...you can settle on your #4 and #5 later after reading some more. I don't think Copper gave a time limit on this quiz! Besides, other than the our top two, most of us tend to move our faves around on our list after each book is released! (Btw, Thomas and Bastien are also on my top five list! Also, Lucern is my "old" guy! Image)
wren

Postby Copper on July 23rd, 2008, 12:09 pm

there is no time limit at all because as wren said we all keep changing are minds and new character are being brought to light with every book :D :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby love2read on July 28th, 2008, 5:24 am

Ok here goes, my top 5 ( very hard to decide )

1.) Lucain
2.) JulIus
3.) Thomas
4.) Armand ( i know the book isn't out yet, but i love his name and the whole mystery thing he has going on right now :oops: (hawt), i just know that i will love him as soon as the book comes out!!)
5.) Greg
love2read

Postby drago57 on July 28th, 2008, 7:20 pm

jill wrote:Well guess what Copper I bet you could name all my top five without even blinking. Heehee so lets if you got it right

1) Lucern (was there any doubt)
2) Lucian (he was my first)
3)Julius
4)Marcus
5)Now this a toughy but I think I will settle on........Thomas

Of course these change daily except the top 2. Hmmmm Lucern so yummy
:twisted:

that's the trouble :oops: they are all so lucious!!!! linsay,don't know how you do it : all so good and all their own person that's the best part for me
1 Lucian
2 Bastin (he was so clueless and cute)
3 Vincent
4 Lucern
5 oh! I can't...they all caught my heart
drago57

Postby KimberlyK on July 29th, 2008, 6:28 pm

1) Thomas (He's such a sweetie.)
2) Etienne (He was my first vampire, meaning that his was the first book of Lynsay's that I read.)

Now it gets tough...

3) Lucian (He was just so clueless at times that you couldn't help but love him.)
4) Lucern (I have to love the grump who just wanted to be left alone)
5) Julius (He didn't reveal the truth to Christian about his mother to spare him pain, even though it made him look bad.)
KimberlyK

Postby GiGi3 on July 29th, 2008, 10:13 pm

YEA!!! :D

I was reading all your lists, and I don't have to fight anyone for VICTOR!!

EVERYONE LIVES THIS TIME!!! ;)
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby love2read on July 30th, 2008, 1:20 am

GiGi3 wrote:[b]YEA!!! :D

I was reading all your lists, and I don't have to fight anyone for VICTOR!!

Victor is my number 6 he was only beat by greg by half point. otherwise if we had a top 6 then victor would be in it! alas the title says top five men. :cry:
love2read

Postby wren on July 30th, 2008, 3:44 pm

Oh, Gigi, I think Victor is on several lists, just not in the number one spot like he is in your heart. Image That is because of the L/L/V trio competition...and of course, you lead those fans of Victor! As for me, baby sis, since my #1 fave is VINCENT...well, sorry, but Victor just can't go on my list! He is Vincent's father so that just doesn't work for me, kwim? Besides, he's part of the grumpy old immortals club...although I am waiting to see how Mortimer and Marcus turn out. Mortimer is older than Lucern by a couple of hundred years and already has me partially won over...but Lucern has that grumpy old vamp persona going and I think he tends to lead in these polls whether we like it or not!Image But, something tells me that Marcus may just win me over to the BC crowd! Maybe it's a premonition! Image LOL

We also need to get a few more readers out of lurkdom and into posting with us! C'mon lurking Lynsay fans , we won't bite! Not hard, anyway! :twisted: We promise!!Image

Oh, Terri, we may need a poll to choose our very favourite immortal so far! 8-)
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters