-Top five men- TOP TEN MEN

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Top five men

Postby GiGi3 on July 30th, 2008, 11:29 pm

sis....i know your delema about vincent vs. victor!! being father and son, at least we know that the really yummy genes will stay with both of us!!
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby sin on July 30th, 2008, 11:35 pm

that dilemma is understandable. But as for the yummy gene one gets it from his uncle the other from his OLDER brother. Image At least it is in the family. missed you baby sis!!

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby GiGi3 on July 30th, 2008, 11:41 pm

Well, one thng is for sure! Since we all have our eyes on different men. :mrgreen:

At least our sisterhood wont be broken up!!...YEA!!..happy dance for us!
:lol:
Image[/url]

GiGi3

Postby sin on July 30th, 2008, 11:44 pm

woohoo happy dance.. Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby booboolizzy on August 6th, 2008, 2:05 am

Hi everyone! I'm new to the message board. I finally finished reading all of the books in the Argeneau series, so I can finally rank my top 5.

1. Thomas
2. Etienne
3. Vincent
4. Bastien
5. Lucern

Oh, thats was more painful than I expected, but fun! :lol:
Last edited by booboolizzy on August 13th, 2008, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." - Dean Karnazes
booboolizzy

Postby love2read on August 6th, 2008, 3:26 am

Hello BooBooLizzy!

Welcome! Of course Thomas had to be in your list, i mean who can resist all of his cuteness? espically when he is in his spiderman PJ's ;)
love2read

Postby wren on August 6th, 2008, 3:37 am

Image Hello & Welcome, booboolizzy, to the fantastic forum! I see we have similar tastes in immortals...we have the same ones on our list, just in a different order! Doing a happy dance here!! Image Hooray, finally someone on the board that likes the "younger" immortals like I do, plus one grumpy Lucern, who usually gets lumped with the old guys because of his personality although he is "only 600+"! LOL Image

If you haven't yet, please fill out the Getting To Know You questions on the General Discussion section. It doesn't take very long and gives us all a chance to know each other better. There is another quiz and an introduction thread if you want to do those, also. Make sure you sign up for Lynsay's newsletter...it's full of the latest info, fun puzzles, and lots of great contests. Just go to the homepage of the website to sign up!

Hope you have as much fun here as I do! We may seem a little crazy at times, but we are really just unique! We are the most fun forum anywhere, and we love meeting new friends! Since you have finished all the books, you are ready to jump into all of the discussions and games and prepare for The Rogue Hunter, Garrett Mortimer's book with lifemate Sam (Samantha, a lawyer) which is the first Enforcer book! There is an exerpt on the website...it's going to be great! Image Glad you have joined us!!Image

wren...Image

wren

Postby booboolizzy on August 6th, 2008, 7:15 pm

Thank you for the warm welcomes! I just finished the getting to know you quiz. Thanks for the pointers, wren. It looks like this forum is a lot of fun and I have a LOT of catching up to do! :D

I just wanted to add that Thomas is my all-time favorite because he's always so sweet and funny, he wasn't afraid to play cupid or help find Marguerite, as well as he rocks the spiderman pj's and leather pants...shoot, there's too many reasons why I love him, I could go on and on forever. :oops: I could do the same with Etienne! I love how he argues that thinks best inside his coffin, and how he makes it sexy to be dorky and sweet. :D

So, like everyone else, my top two probably will never change, but I do move the rest around a lot depending on my mood. I am also going to re-read all of the books, so it could also have an impact on my top list.

And, I like a lot of you, I can't wait to read Tiny's story, as well as meet Decker and Armand. :lol:
"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." - Dean Karnazes
booboolizzy

Postby GiGi3 on August 6th, 2008, 10:23 pm

just stopping by to say "HI! booboolizzy".... :D
Image[/url]

GiGi3

Postby booboolizzy on August 7th, 2008, 4:32 pm

GiGi3 wrote:just stopping by to say "HI! booboolizzy".... :D

Helloooooo GiGi3! :D
booboolizzy

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters