ACK GUYS!

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

ACK GUYS!

Postby alabaster on July 17th, 2008, 11:57 am

Ok, I dont post alot, because i'm not as knowledgable as the rest of you! I've lost most of my books :( I've been looking everywhere! I managed to find bmiyc and tav, but as of right.. that's IT. I've read a whole slew, but I can not find the darn things. Probably, in a box of books in my closet, but i'm not sure.

I feel like I lost my friend >.< lol.

OK someone hit me with a listing of the books and perhaps a very quick synopsis of each (who's in it mostly) to make sure i've read them all, before I head out and buy any new ones. lol

Kristi (or ali doesnt really matter to me)
alabaster

Re: ACK GUYS!

Postby Copper on July 17th, 2008, 12:01 pm

hey Alabaster welcome if you are really unsure about witch of the books you have read if you visit Lyndsay's website and look at the books part each one has a Excerpt & More part click it and u get info and the book and most of the time the first chapter hope this helps you out :D :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Mr Spice on July 17th, 2008, 12:04 pm

Hi Kristi

Copper is correct. You can actually find the info on Lynsay's website, (http://www.lynsaysands.net) along with sample chapters. It's probably quicker to drop in there than to have someone write it all out again here on the forum.

Dave.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby alabaster on July 17th, 2008, 2:44 pm

wow HI! and thanks for tellin me... :D I appreciate both of you guys :D

and guess what?! I found three more :D yay me! :D they are all original covers as well. :D i was on my way to full meltdown, when my sister says "OH WAIT!" runs off into her room, scrounges around for about ten minutes and comes out with SWV AQB and TDH... I was SOOOOO thrilled :D

Anywhoo thanks!
alabaster

Postby wren on July 18th, 2008, 3:13 am

Ahhh, sisters, can't live without them...even when they have your books! :lol:
Sounds like you have five out of nine published so far! I'm glad your sister remembered where those were, as it is always nice to have the originals.

The books you need to find are LB (Etienne), ABTR (Vincent), VAf (Thomas), and VI (Marguerite). Like the others said, it will be easier to see them on the website, but now you know what you are missing! Hope you find them soon! :)
wren

Return to Discuss The Characters