Samantha......

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Samantha......

Postby GiGi3 on July 19th, 2008, 11:04 pm

LYNSAY....had a quick question for you.

I was reading over the chapter you posted on Mortimers' book, and I had a thought. Even from that sneak peak, it seems to me that the sisters are very close. I would hate to have Samantha have to choose between her sisters and Mortimer. It really dosn't seem fair. All our other favorite female's (Leigh, Rachel, Evli ) were primarliy alone, and the ones who still talked with their families really weren't that close, with the exception of ( our resident non-female turn Greg )
I would really hate to have to break them all up. Do they get to be a part of the family as well in the future???

:ugeek:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Re: Samantha......

Postby wren on July 20th, 2008, 12:35 am

Well, there are going to be some other immortals around besides Garrett Mortimer. Decker does own the cottage right next door to their family cottage, and we know Justin Bricker is supposed to be around in Decker's book. It would be too sad to separate the sisters, don't you think? I hope the rogue doesn't get any of them! :shock: Yes, I see where you are going gigi3...these sisters all need a lifemate and to be turned!! :mrgreen:
wren

Postby alabaster on July 20th, 2008, 1:35 am

thats a great great point! I like to think this opens up more women for the immortal men to choose from however. :D And we all know that if Margeruite meets them she's going to want to turn them too :D So I think Lyndsay has something up her sleeve :D
alabaster

Postby Copper on July 20th, 2008, 11:06 am

how do we know that one of them is Bricker girl as she is carried on into the next book
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on July 20th, 2008, 11:17 am

hmmm...interesting idea, Copper. It's only been confirmed that Bricker would be in Decker's book, but I didn't think about him matching up with one of the girls now and it carrying over into the next book! :)
wren

Postby Copper on July 20th, 2008, 11:19 am

maybe they get together in this book and the real interesting part of there relationship is after they are together and thats when something happens
Copper

Postby alabaster on July 20th, 2008, 3:16 pm

what if they only get to know each other a bit, I think that if one of the sisters does meet bricker in this book, we'll only get a glimpse of what is to come. But most of all I think we'll have to wait for the next book to find out :D
alabaster

Postby Denise on July 20th, 2008, 11:11 pm

Bricker might be a DJ-style character, finding his lifemate as a side story but she may not be so receptive. Then he invites himself to stay at Decker's cottage so he can talk her into it.
Denise

Postby alabaster on July 21st, 2008, 10:54 am

denise, that's what i had in mind, just couldn't get it to come out of my...fingers... :D
alabaster

Postby Copper on July 21st, 2008, 11:36 am

i am very much liking this idea for the story line :) *grin*
Copper

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters