Samantha......

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Samantha......

Postby Stauri on July 21st, 2008, 3:20 pm

Hopefully it's revealed which one Bricker was reading when they were getting ready for their ritual *first night's skinny dip*. If you will recall from the excerpt that he was reading them while he and Mortimer was standing out on the edge of the lake watching them.

Then if he can only read one maybe he will find his lifemate too. I agree with you guys I hope he gets a story of his own, but wouldn't mind a DJ type side story integrated with one of the other books.

Something else to remember, Kate had sisters as well, when she got married to Lucern. Which was her biggest fear about becoming an Immortal in the first place, because she would lose contact with them eventually. I think she had two sisters as well.

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby Lynsay on July 22nd, 2008, 6:50 am

Now see, I can't answer any of your character questions without giving away stuff. I can tell you that you will see the sisters again, but whether it's as main characters or secondary, and whether they live, die, mate or are simply mortal friends in the know I just can't tell you.

What I can tell you is that the futures of almost every character you've ever met and will meet in the series are already set. They pretty much come to me that way, with their future written on their faces. Gad, I've got the next-- let me see, one, two, three . . . Basically I have at least the next half a dozen books set in my head and rough ideas for a dozen other characters. Whether they all get written or not is a matter of whether you guys still want 'em and I'm still interested in writing them . . . well, and alive to do so (grin)

Lynsay, who got up at six something this morning GAD!!!!
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby alabaster on July 22nd, 2008, 10:45 am

lynsay,

I can honestly say as long as you feel the urge to write these argeneaucentric stories I will be reading them. I will probably grab some of your historicals, but i just havent had the best of luck with historicals, no one seems to do them with a sense of humor and I just dont want to read about a Duke of Henley with his nose stuck up in the air, telling is current love ... anyway you get the point.

Somehow I knew that this thread would be all speculation, as did the rest of us I'm sure. Because who REALLY wants to know what the book is going to be like before they read it? well I dont. :D

Anywhoo.. Thanks for posting.

Kris
alabaster

Postby Copper on July 22nd, 2008, 11:55 am

dear lynsay how can u give us such little clues to character we are so dieing to find out about :cry: :cry: we know there a book about Bricker and Mortimer are the next book but i am very intrested to know more about who is in the books to come :D :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Denise on July 22nd, 2008, 1:53 pm

alabaster wrote:I can honestly say as long as you feel the urge to write these argeneaucentric stories I will be reading them.
Ditto

And Copper, we know the next three books: Mortimer, Decker, Tiny, and that Armand comes out to play somehow after that.
Denise

Postby Lynsay on July 22nd, 2008, 5:35 pm

Kris!

Bite your tongue!! My historicals are funny . . . I think. . . Well, you know, they have farting horses and chastity belts in them. And they've been called hysterical historicals. . . but, you know, maybe they aren't. I dunno.

And yes, It's Mortimer's book, and then Decker's book, and then Tiny's book, and then I-can't-tell-you's book (can't tell you yet cause it would give stuff away) and then Armand's book . . . By the way, there's a reason I'm not spilling on who the mates will be, that would give stuff away too. Sigh.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby KimberlyK on July 22nd, 2008, 6:18 pm

Lynsay, all of your books, both historicals and vampire, are hysterical! My favorite historical of yours is Love is Blind. The scene where she sets her elderly suitor's wig on fire had me in stiches. LOL.

I actually persuaded someone I was talking to in a used bookstore to purchase a copy of Love is Blind just last week. I'm sure you will have new fan by the time she gets a couple chapters into it. *grin* That was actually the first historical of yours that I read.

Maybe you can't tell us too much without giving stuff away but those quotes you put in the other thread were great! Just a little tease without having any idea of what it going on. We love it when you do that.

Kimberly
KimberlyK

Postby jill on July 22nd, 2008, 7:41 pm

Alabaster I can attest for Lynsays historicals. Trust me when I say this - you will die laughing once you start to read them. They are far cry from the usual stories. I think I have every one of them and I laughed through all of them. I think you will thoroughly enjoy them.
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Denise on July 22nd, 2008, 9:28 pm

Yes, Kris, if you are looking for funny historicals, you've got to pick up some of Lynsay's!
Denise

Postby alabaster on July 22nd, 2008, 9:48 pm

Oh my goodness! Lynsay I didnt mean that your stories would be boring, just a genre it had never interested me. Goodness, I've picked your books up at least fifty times, and sat them back down because of the genre alone :(:( I will have to remedy that ASAP!!!

Or at least I'll remedy it next time I get to a bookstore :D Farting horses you say? yea... that will be worth it in and of itself :D

Thanks guys for setting me straight! :D

Kris
alabaster

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters