Samantha......

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Samantha......

Postby Denise on July 22nd, 2008, 9:28 pm

Yes, Kris, if you are looking for funny historicals, you've got to pick up some of Lynsay's!
Denise

Postby alabaster on July 22nd, 2008, 9:48 pm

Oh my goodness! Lynsay I didnt mean that your stories would be boring, just a genre it had never interested me. Goodness, I've picked your books up at least fifty times, and sat them back down because of the genre alone :(:( I will have to remedy that ASAP!!!

Or at least I'll remedy it next time I get to a bookstore :D Farting horses you say? yea... that will be worth it in and of itself :D

Thanks guys for setting me straight! :D

Kris
alabaster

Postby Denise on July 22nd, 2008, 10:05 pm

If I remember correctly the tooting horse is in "Always".
Denise

Postby wren on July 25th, 2008, 12:35 am

Hey, Alabaster and others interested in knowing more about the hysterical historicals (and we call them that for a good reason...you cannot read a Lynsay Sands historical without Imageand laughing so hard that tears roll down your face! Image ) They are without doubt the funniest historicals, yet still wonderfully romantic books that I have ever read! So if you want to know more, join us on the Historical Section of the forum. We are trying to get more discussion going on those books, the anthologies, and the half-books
co-authored with Hannah Howell, and will gladly answer questions or discuss characters and books! Image

Oh, and Alabaster, I am one of those who loves the Regency Romances with the stuck-up dukes and such.:lol: However, like her paranormals, Lynsay's historicals are in a class all their own. We want to nominate Lynsay for awards in all categories, but she is so modest about her work, even though she deserves the awards and recognition!! Image So, we just have to tell her here on the forum how much we appreciate her, and maybe one day we will be able to nominate her for those awards. Image
wren

Postby sin on July 26th, 2008, 3:24 pm

Lynsay... Just got back from San Jose, CA. A very large bookstore over in Mountain View had absolutely none of your books. They sell as soon as they get them. Also Borders, which also is a large store (puts ours to shame) Had 3 of the Argeneau series in stock, and several of your historical's. They had 3 of each on hand. You are very popular there.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby GiGi3 on July 29th, 2008, 11:42 pm

ok, I know its off topic a bit,

but I love the idea of Mirabeau introducing JL to GG and we have been thinking that maybe that was a match,

but if GG dosn't want to be an immortal, Samantha has 2 other sisters....and Lynsay mentioned that they girls might not be immortal, but just in the know!!

what do you all think!!
:ugeek:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby love2read on July 30th, 2008, 1:26 am

GiGi,

that is an intresting idea, but i think that lynsay has big plans for Jean L., mirubue, and GG. who knows maybe mairbue and Jean L. both cannot read GG and he would be a good match for both of them and he has to choose........

Lynsay when are the new books going to be done??????!!!!!!!! ahhhhh i can't take the wait ! :evil: must have more!!!!

(lol, lysnay ur great, take your time, no rush here, hehe)
love2read

Postby GiGi3 on August 12th, 2008, 8:38 pm

love2read wrote:GiGi,

that is an intresting idea, but i think that lynsay has big plans for Jean L., mirubue, and GG. who knows maybe mairbue and Jean L. both cannot read GG and he would be a good match for both of them and he has to choose........

Lynsay when are the new books going to be done??????!!!!!!!! ahhhhh i can't take the wait ! :evil: must have more!!!!

(lol, lysnay ur great, take your time, no rush here, hehe)

I think it might come out that GG just can't be read...(he's been arounf immortals his whole life, he could have built up a strong mind..like GREG!!)
but JL & BEAU are too close for something like that...

I am kind of hopeing GG finally falls and decides to get turned!!....hhmmm! ELSHE MAYBE??

As for Sam, we know she is going to happy in th end....but it will be intresting to see how long it takes her to decide, because of her sisters!!
:mrgreen:
Image[/url]

GiGi3

Postby Copper on August 13th, 2008, 3:43 am

ye i really like what we saw of GG i really hope he is life mates with one of the girls :D :D wish to see him again
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby GiGi3 on August 13th, 2008, 10:16 pm

nan wrote:Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I had to share something that I just read. Don't know how true this is but I guess Sam believes that Mortimer is a rock star. For some reason, I find that very humorous. I'm curious how Mortimer handles his new fame. Wondering minds also wants to know what Bricker's take is on this. lol.

HI NAN!...Welcome :D ...have you done the GTKY! thread....its got some really fun and quarky questions about yourself.
I haven't read that anywhere.....Do you remember where you saw it, I would love to know!....though since Decker is the one who has been trying to hide from the "Argenaeu" name I would have thought him to be the rocker! **shrug**... :? but what do I know!! Thanks for the inforation!
Image[/url]

GiGi3

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters