Katrina Argeneau

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Katrina Argeneau

Postby deserthighlander on February 8th, 2012, 3:35 pm

I am trying to find out how Katrina Argeneau is related. I can't seem to find it. I know she is a cousin so who is her parents?
"Some people hear voices, some see invisable people,others have no imaginations whatsoever!"
Anonymous

Deserthighlander
deserthighlander

Re: Katrina Argeneau

Postby terri on February 9th, 2012, 9:40 am

Hi desertlighlander,

Katricia Argeneau is not in the family tree yet. The reason is because Lynsay hasn't fully decided on who her parents are. We know that Katricia is a cousin to Decker and Lucian, Marguerite, Armand, Martine are all her aunts and uncles but nothing defined more than that.

However Alexandrina is i the family tree and you can see where she is via this link.
http://www.lynsaysands.net/books/argeneau/ArgeneauFamilyTree_Web.pdf

Nice to see you around the forum deserthighlander. :-)

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Re: Katrina Argeneau

Postby susan60625 on February 9th, 2012, 1:35 pm

Welcome Deserthighlander!

I see that you have found what we consider to be the best forum on the internet. I hope you are as frustrated as the rest of us with the answer you just received from Terri. Your question is one we've all be asking since the release of the anthology. However, we all have faith that we will find out when Lynsay is ready to tell us, or as soon as the characters tell her!

It is a good thing that you've already met Terri. Terri is Lynsay's sister/assistant and our forum monitor. If you'll notice, your id is a bright green color. That is because you are a newbie. Due to problems with spammers, all new-comers go through a period where all of their posts are monitored to keep the site safe for its members. After about 20 posts, you will be "turned" and your id will turn blue. After that, your posts are instantaneous.

We do have a few rules here and we like to spell them out up front. The main rule is No Fan Fiction. Since Lynsay makes appearances here occasionally, and if there is fan fiction popping up everywhere she won't be able join us. It's all for legal reasons. If she writes something that is even close to what someone else suggests, she could be in a whole lot of legal trouble. Therefore, while we may speculate on what's coming next after a release, we only do that on specific threads that she can avoid.

Other than that, the majority of the other rules apply to being polite, honest and fair to the other members of the forum. We try to be considerate of everyone here. You'll find that we're a fun bunch of people. I suggest that you go to the Getting to Know You section and fill out the Getting to Know You & Quirky Questions threads. It's not required but it helps everybody get to know each other a little better. You can even go back and read the answers provided by us "old-timers".
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Return to Discuss The Characters