Mirabeau

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Mirabeau

Postby Denise on July 24th, 2008, 12:02 pm

Can't believe we haven't added a topic about her, yet. You KNOW she's going to have a story eventually.

Stauri wrote:We don't know where she comes from, her and JL are always going on vacation, and she and Lissi are good friends.
We know from what Lynsay has said the Mirabeau has already met her lifemate, but does she realize it or is she keeping it a secret for some reason?

Speculation? We've tossed around the idea that it might be GG.
Denise

Re: Mirabeau

Postby wren on July 24th, 2008, 12:11 pm

I'm still speculating that GG is meant for JL! Mirabeau introduced them the last time they were at his night club, I think. It seems a reread of VI is in order! In which books has Mirabeau actually appeared, and in which books has she just been mentioned? It might help if we trace when we have seen or heard mentioned anything about Jeanne Louise and Mirabeau. 8-)
wren

Postby Denise on July 24th, 2008, 12:29 pm

Well, from VI we know that the two are gallivanting around the world together. Mirabeau insisted that JL meet GG. Maybe Mirabeau wanted her to meet GG because she knew he was her (M's) lifemate, but wasn't ready to pursue that yet?
Denise

Postby wren on July 24th, 2008, 12:33 pm

That could be it, Denise! :)
wren

Postby Copper on July 25th, 2008, 10:33 am

omg i love GG and any of the girls would be perfect for him especial since a certain special lady has now met him i think there will be a match made soon ish i hope :)
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby love2read on August 28th, 2008, 9:44 am

Copper wrote:omg i love GG and any of the girls would be perfect for him especial since a certain special lady has now met him i think there will be a match made soon ish i hope :)

Me too and i hope that his story comes out, because it would be totally cool! 8-)
love2read

Postby shaashaine on August 28th, 2008, 11:42 pm

Don't forget about Marguerite and her plan to get one of our favorite characters TINY who would make a good husband for an immortal one day...and the person that popped in her head was Mirabeau :?
"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Postby wren on September 4th, 2008, 2:07 am

True, Shaa...and we know that Marguerite gets what she wants in these matchmaking cases of her loved ones, and she cares deeply for Tiny and Mirabeau!

We know that Mirabeau is close friends with Lissianna and Jeanne Louise. Also, something tells me that Mirabeau is a very attractive but fiery, daring sort of girl, yet smart and stable in a crisis, which would be a good match for Tiny's laid back deep-thinking personality! Think of her pink-tipped hair, her interest in travel (which an enforcer/private investigator will need to continue to do) and her friendship with GG (that's all we know so far about their relationship.) Also, her helping Thomas with Lissianna when she was staked and when Lissi turned Greg shows us that she doesn't seem like one to panic. She just calmly gets things accomplished, instead!

Let's see: We have seen Mirabeau in AQB, and I know she was mentioned as being on vacation with JL in BMIYC and mentioned more than once in VI. Those are the only books offhand that I can think of her making an appearance or being mentioned. However, have Mirabeau and Tiny actually met? When Lynsay told us that Mirabeau had met her lifemate already, was she speaking as of the time she told us that Mirabeau already had met him herself, or that it had already been revealed to Lynsay who Mirabeau's lifemate was to be? I have no idea if that last part made any sense...maybe y'all can figure out what I mean? Image

I have to admit that I would like to see Mirabeau and Tiny together...just enough differences for sparks to fly, yet enough in common to be a great match. Mirabeau is very different from Jackie, who Tiny loves like a sister, and from Marguerite who is a friend who has become like family...after we finally saw his side as a man who wasn't unaffected by a pretty woman instead of just his private investigator/cooking side in VI. Will Marguerite pull it off in her matchmaking again? Image

***SPOILER ALERT***

One more thought...TRH and TIH are both enforcer books, but it seems that Marguerite should be either honeymooning with Julius or getting to know Christian a lot better. She may indirectly or directly be a part of Mortimer's and Decker's matches, as I can't imagine that she wouldn't have something to do with them, especially Decker's story...unless both are in a very indirect way as in the case of Mabel & DJ. We know that Tiny's book is an enforcer book and that we go back to Port Henry at some time, but from the beginning of VI when Marguerite decides that Tiny needs a lifemate until the end of VI, it seems that Tiny is the next match that Marguerite has her eyes set upon. Also, as Shaa said, Mirabeau has popped into her mind for that match. See page 368 "Actually, Tiny, I was thinking that you would make some nice immortal a good husband." Ahhh, Marguerite at her best! :lol:
wren

Return to Discuss The Characters