unnamed chars

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

unnamed chars

Postby alabaster on August 3rd, 2008, 3:31 pm

If you re read your books you will see that she has already created an amazing world with unnamed characters, just WAITING to be written :D I love that about her books :D I figured that we could have a thread about this.. and so VOILA it was born.

One of my fave unnamed chars, (as far as I know it) was the Vampy Vamp at Lissiana's wedding shower. :D

How bout you guys?
alabaster

Re: unnamed chars

Postby love2read on August 3rd, 2008, 4:34 pm

I thought that the vampy vamp was mirabeau, and lynsay was refering to how she dressed?
love2read

Postby GiGi3 on August 11th, 2008, 11:00 pm

love2read wrote:I thought that the vampy vamp was mirabeau, and lynsay was refering to how she dressed?

yea, I think it was Beau!...it was a decription,she's a little crazy with the colored hair, and goth look!

But alabaster (sp?)...i know what you mean, there are so many characters we haven't met yet! We saw that when ever they went to the clubs and other places.....PLUS, you know there were probably more immortals at lissi's shower then we were told. Margerite would allow that to be a small affair.
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby lisa on September 13th, 2008, 11:19 pm

Does anyone else remember Lucern thinking about the chances of Kate (as a mortal ) getting pregnant? when he was hunting condoms? Something about a mad scientist cousin? or was it uncle? explaining it wasnt very likely? Have we ever heard a name for this person?Have we seen him or reference to him again? could it be Armand? Maybe he is hiding in a lab somewhere. If it is not Armand he still might pop up in a story ( remember where there are mad scientists there are villains! My irl sis has my book and i dont remember exactly what page. This means i will have to enter the messy bedroom of doom to regain my book!
lisa

Postby wren on September 14th, 2008, 12:36 am

Yep, lisa, the cousin mad scientist is mentioned in SWV, but I don't think it says if it is a male or female. I don't have my book handy to look up the page numbers, but sin & I and others have discussed it before, and wondered who it might be! :lol: Aha, my very organized older sis (that would be C1 of AE4, sin) in her handy reference has the page number as p. 276! Image

At this point, I'm not thinking Armand, as he is Lucern's uncle. It did say cousin in the book! :)
wren

Postby love2read on September 14th, 2008, 1:47 am

The only cousin who works in that sort of thing is Jean Louise, if you remember in Love bites Rachel and Jean Louise were talking at Lissi's party about her work and it had something to do with working with science and at the family company Argeneau Enterprises. At least that is the only cousin that was mention maybe he was refering to one of Martines kids?
love2read

Postby lisa on September 14th, 2008, 7:55 am

Sorry, it was late and i realized i had never seen it mentioned on the forum. OMG do i need coffee!
lisa

Postby shaashaine on September 14th, 2008, 8:10 am

Lisa are you one of those people who need a gallon of coffee in order to function properly?? ...I AM! on my secondof the day, probably why im so short :roll:
"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Postby lisa on September 14th, 2008, 3:16 pm

YES!!! lots and lots of coffee!!! It doesnt have to be the expensive kind just caffeinated and hot with cream and sugar. I have been drinking coffee since i was about 14 or so and i really need it to get going in the am. Ususally about 2 cups at work ( I proofread ) then i switch to water or soda. In the winter or rainy day i switch over to hot tea with a little sugar and milk. Im short too 5'4 or so---rest of my family are taller.
lisa

Postby shaashaine on September 14th, 2008, 4:04 pm

girl you still got 5 inches on me lol..i started when i was really young..i cant even remember when ehh too late to try and stop now since i stopped growing :D
"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters