The Villains

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: The Villains

Postby wren on October 5th, 2008, 4:56 pm

sin wrote:call me found it!!!

Okay, I'll do so...but I'll be just a little while, because I'm making grilled cheese sandwiches and getting out my VI book! I have to stop & feed the kids occasionally! LOL :lol: {including me :oops: }
wren

Postby sin on October 5th, 2008, 5:06 pm

wren wrote:
sin wrote:call me found it!!!

Okay, I'll do so...but I'll be just a little while, because I'm making grilled cheese sandwiches and getting out my VI book! I have to stop & feed the kids occasionally! LOL :lol: {including me :oops: }

If you must...I WANT ONE!!! But no katsup!!!!

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Lynsay on October 5th, 2008, 5:15 pm

Denise wrote:OT: Yeah, I've contacted him a few times but he must be really busy.

Is there a search button on here? You might want to email Terri at admin@lynsaysands.net, Denise. She's the techno geek of the three of us.

I'll take a quick look and turn it on if I can, but I have no idea if there is one here.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Lynsay on October 5th, 2008, 5:17 pm

Ummm, I think someone turned it on or whatever, because I saw search at the top, typed in the name Ramses and it pulled up 18 entries for me. So it IS working. Guess he just didn't let you know it had been turned on.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on October 5th, 2008, 5:50 pm

There is no search option on the top of my page. So I tried to search my posts I got this:
Sorry but you are not permitted to use the search system. :(

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby lisa on October 5th, 2008, 8:10 pm

Just a thought.....i once read that the worst thing you could do to a family or parent was to take away their child and turn them against you......Now about that missing child..... :geek:
lisa

Postby Denise on October 5th, 2008, 10:14 pm

Lynsay, it works for you because you are an administrator. Us plebians just get the "You are not authorized to use that function" spiel. Dave has mentioned looking in to it before.

Wren, the post you are looking for where Acal mentions the two who died is on the first page of Armand's thread. We had started that conversation at the end of the Armand thread on the old forum, then moved the continuing conversation over but didn't repost a lot of the former conversation.
Acal wrote:Historically 79 AD was when Mount Vesuvius errupted, two noted Romans were killed by the erruption (a scholar and poet) So is it possible that Rameses and Alexandria were living in this region when the volcano errupted?
Last edited by Denise on October 21st, 2008, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denise

Postby wren on October 5th, 2008, 10:33 pm

Thank you for your help, sin and Denise! Scholar and Poet! Yesssssss...the plot thickens...as the cauldron bubbles! Image Hey, that would be a good name for a soap show...Bwahahahahah! I'll share after I've slept on it and can possibly be coherent! ;)
wren

Postby GiGi3 on October 21st, 2008, 12:33 pm

Lynsay wrote:Ummm, I think someone turned it on or whatever, because I saw search at the top, typed in the name Ramses and it pulled up 18 entries for me. So it IS working. Guess he just didn't let you know it had been turned on.

Lynsay

Lynsay,

I am not sure if things had changed, I am, not on as much I would like to be, but in the begining when you first switched over to the new forum, Mr. Spice had a lot of fuctions on for us, I used to be able to do a search. But with the few bugs they were playing around trying to fix in the begining he had to turn some functions off. I believe that and an email was shut off, because of bugs and for security reasons. You, Terri, and Mr. Spice will have all the functions on so that you can moderate the forum effectivly. Hopes this helps....gigi!!
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby Mr Spice on October 21st, 2008, 5:11 pm

We found the 'on' switch for the search function a few weeks back - so that is all up and running. The forum private messaging is deliberately turned off - that's a decision we took simply because we don't want host anything on the forum which we cannot moderate.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters