Who you most want to see in sculpture

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Who you most want to see in sculpture

Postby Mabel48 on September 7th, 2009, 7:11 pm

There is something soooooo sexy about a rough, tough, no nonsense, “I’ll shoot you” man being brought down and showing a soft side over a woman. I remember at the end of Accidental Vampire when Lucian looks at the mob forming to protect Evi the first thing he does is shift closer to protect Leigh. Such a simple little thing but what a turn on! :)
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby Jewelz on September 8th, 2009, 12:27 am

Mabel48 wrote:There is something soooooo sexy about a rough, tough, no nonsense, “I’ll shoot you” man being brought down and showing a soft side over a woman. I remember at the end of Accidental Vampire when Lucian looks at the mob forming to protect Evi the first thing he does is shift closer to protect Leigh. Such a simple little thing but what a turn on! :)

Here's one of my favorite Lucian quotes. "Just for the record, Victor," he said, "you couldn't take me in a fight I'd have slaughtered you. But I understand the reason you would have tried. She's quite special. Almost as special as my Leigh." Lucian is alpha male! ;) The sculpture should be of him. :)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby shakkie on September 10th, 2009, 7:50 pm

I love the Lucian character so my vote goes to him!!
shakkie

Postby shakkie on September 10th, 2009, 7:52 pm

I love Lucian character so my vote goes to him. There is something hot about a man in charge!
shakkie

Postby wren on October 13th, 2009, 1:38 am

tlwright wrote:I vote for Nicholas

We have just discovered Nicholas recently, since this thread was originally started, tlwright! He is very yummy Image & I wouldn't mind seeing him in sculpture at all! Image

Hello & Welcome tlwright Image When you have a few minutes, please fill out the Getting To Know You questions & Quirky Questions quiz in the sub-forum of the General Discussion section...just fun little quizzes that don't take long and help us all get to know each other better. Mine are posted so you can read them there, as are most of the other active members. Hmmm? I should probably update soon! The questions are general & fun as Mr & Mrs Spice are very careful about internet safety! You have come to the warmest & best forum anywhere, so pull up a chair, stretch your fingers to begin posting, and jump in anywhere on the games or discussions! We welcome our newbies ~ but here is a little warning ~ on this forum, you won't stay a newbie for long because we like to make friends around here! I also think we may have something in common already, but I'll tell you after you do the quizzes! In fact, I will update mine, since it seems only fair! Image

So, welcome, forum friend...here's to staying and turning into an "immortal" on the official Lynsay Sands forum! Image Ever notice that even though our wonderful immortals don't turn into bats, there is always a bat somewhere on the cover of each book? *giggle*

wren Image
wren

Postby terri on November 12th, 2009, 4:22 pm

I wanna see Nicholas! Yum.
terri
Site Admin

Postby wren on November 14th, 2009, 11:37 am

terri wrote:I wanna see Nicholas! Yum.

I change my vote to Nicholas!! Very YUMMY!! Image Oh, yeah...Nicholas needs to be sculpted! It's suddenly warm in here... :oops:
wren

Postby rockie on November 18th, 2009, 12:09 am

Ummm I vote for..............................................................................................
Nicholas!! lols! I had to he's GREAT! But other than Nicholas......... Lucern!!! then Victor, then Etienne! :D
WAIT A MINUTE!!

I wanna see them ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! lols
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Previous