Who you most want to see in sculpture

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Who you most want to see in sculpture

Postby GiGi3 on August 24th, 2009, 11:56 pm

MsKitty wrote:
lisa wrote:Dont get your hopes up Sin, he is probably just toying with us! Err ... Maybe if there is a party at the new Spiceland homestead that would make a great table decoration. :?: A gathering of readers and male models of the book covers and sculptures? Or maybe take photos of the models and let us pick sculpture from those? :!:

Yes.. I think we ALL need to be able to SEE the models & um taste the chocolate because everyone likes different chocolate & um... I like white chocolate & um... well... OK I can't think of any other reason :o

yes, i totaly agree....we should have to be present, for constructive critisism of course!! :twisted:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby MsKitty on August 25th, 2009, 12:03 am

Yes, Yes... Although I'm unsure how constructive I can be while blushing & giggling like a school girl!! LOL - I'd like to think I could be 'cool, calm & collected' but sadly...
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby sin on August 25th, 2009, 12:07 am

GiGi3 wrote:
sin wrote:Just think sis...we can order in bulk for the party in February..*real evil grin*

woohoo!, a variety pak! :shock: ( white, dark, milky) *evil grin* :twisted: ....the night is looking even more finger-licking good....." o darn, thats chicken :cry: "......OOOH! i got it: AREGNEAU MEN, MELT IN YOUR MOUTH, NOT IN YOU HAND!! .... ;)

:D ;) :o :oops:

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Mabel48 on August 25th, 2009, 7:43 am

Hey! What about on a stick? We could lick them.... like an ice cream cone. :lol:

Wait a minute isn't that what got Rachel into trouble? :oops:
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby MsKitty on August 25th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Mabel48 wrote:Hey! What about on a stick? We could lick them.... like an ice cream cone. :lol:

Wait a minute isn't that what got Rachel into trouble? :oops:

ROFLMAO!! Wicked, Wicked Mabel48!! I like it!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on September 2nd, 2009, 6:55 am

panta-rhei wrote:Or Lucian in his black jeans with a (removable) flower apron :oops:

Lucian...removable flower apron...great idea! 8-) What do you think, sin & Copper? :lol:
wren

Postby sin on September 2nd, 2009, 10:36 am

wren wrote:
panta-rhei wrote:Or Lucian in his black jeans with a (removable) flower apron :oops:

Lucian...removable flower apron...great idea! 8-) What do you think, sin & Copper? :lol:

Then must have the bandannas for his hair & face..**very wicked grin**

sin

Postby Kath on September 2nd, 2009, 5:09 pm

wren wrote:

Mmmmm...removable flower apron. Yummy. But much better without it... **wiggle eyebrows** :twisted:

Hey, Lucian's one of my favorites too. I may be leader of the Young and Grumpy fan club (for those who like a mixture of the younger funny vamps and the grumpy older vamps) but Lucian is in my top 5 as one of the best "grumpy old vamps".
Kath

Postby sin on September 2nd, 2009, 5:15 pm

well Kath I am the leader of the Grumpy Old Vamps. Lucian has been my favorite since I read Love Bites. Which was the first one I read..There is just something about a man who looks great like him and threatens to kill you at the same time...Just love how his mind works..

sin

Postby Kath on September 2nd, 2009, 5:37 pm

sin wrote:well Kath I am the leader of the Grumpy Old Vamps. Lucian has been my favorite since I read Love Bites. Which was the first one I read..There is just something about a man who looks great like him and threatens to kill you at the same time...Just love how his mind works..

Yeah, tough and soft (for the few he lets in) at the same time. You never quite know how he'll react or what he'll say -- scary and exciting at the same time. After reading his story in Bite me if you can, you get an insight that helps you understand him a bit more for when you read the other stories in appears in and yet... there's still quite a bit of mystery around him. He never quite fully lets you in. Like what does he know regarding Nickolas/Armand, etc.... hmmm.
Kath

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters