Lucian

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Lucian

Postby wren on April 1st, 2009, 10:42 am

GiGi3 wrote:
sin wrote:Yes I know you had to...But MY man LUCIAN is in TIH..haha..Back to his nasty self if I say so meself...But as you know yours is my second choice...ahh Lucian the man dreams are made of..And yes you can have the cherry ...ONLY!!!!!!the rest is mine...lol
:lol: deal!!

Wait just a darn minute...you better have more than one cherry Imagethere, sisters...enough for sharing all around! Who cares about the chocolate when you have whipped cream & cherries? I'll bring my own favourite Argeneau, thank you very much!Image What say you, jill? Everyone else...get your minds out of the gutter! :lol:

P.S. VINCENT!!!! Image
wren

Postby sin on April 1st, 2009, 10:50 am

My mind was not in the gutter thank you very much...And gigi started it..Chocolate and whipped cream..yummy..And let me tell you this if he is at my party he is MINE the rest just bring your own. so there...:P love my sisters but in in this I am not sharing....

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby GiGi3 on April 1st, 2009, 7:30 pm

sin wrote:My mind was not in the gutter thank you very much...And gigi started it..Chocolate and whipped cream..yummy..And let me tell you this if he is at my party he is MINE the rest just bring your own. so there...:P love my sisters but in in this I am not sharing....

Its your birthday dear sister......If he is at your party he is "yours"........just make sure there are enough party favors to go around!!! :D
and make sure he knows, his family is invited as well!!!
:twisted: victor!
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby wren on April 2nd, 2009, 11:58 am

GiGi3 wrote:
sin wrote:My mind was not in the gutter thank you very much...And gigi started it..Chocolate and whipped cream..yummy..And let me tell you this if he is at my party he is MINE the rest just bring your own. so there...:P love my sisters but in in this I am not sharing....

Its your birthday dear sister......If he is at your party he is "yours"........just make sure there are enough party favors to go around!!! :D
and make sure he knows, his family is invited as well!!!
:twisted: victor!

First, y'all know I'm not talking about taking C1s grumpy very old vamp or her chocolate Image away from her, especially on her birthday...I'm even bringing her chocolates...many, many chocolates & lots of other fun stuffs...and enforcing at said birthday and I said I was bringing my own Argeneau...& HIS NAME IS VINCENT...as you two very 'cherry' well know, cause that's all I wanted to share...was some whipped cream & cherries, my loving but greedy sisters...I don't do much chocolate & y'all know that...I seem to remember G3 doesn't either, except for very specific exotic chocolates, & I don't want your grumpy old vamp either since he's my young guy's father...which would be ewww to share & kind of creepy, too...we've already established that, remember?! But doesn't J4 like her chocolate to go with the grumpy old nephew that she loves...I'll let other forum friends say what they wish! I was just reminding them that what we were discussing wasn't in the gutter...however, now it is! Image Now, please give me Vincent, whipped cream, & a cherry for us Image......& just let Vincent & me be single & together for that one day! <biggrin> Now, give chocolate of her choice, whipped cream & a cherry for each sis & her fave immortal - C1 Image G3 Image J4 Image...oh yeah...I like it! Image {giggle}...Image

(Gypsy claims I'm an instigator...but she's just jealous because I didn't give her & Bastien a cherry!)
wren

Postby Gypsy on April 2nd, 2009, 12:06 pm

wren wrote:(Gypsy claims I'm an instigator...but she's just jealous because I didn't give her & Bastien a cherry!)

First of all, MY mind was in the gutter all along...<grin>, and second...wren is an instigator! As for the chocolate, whipped cream & cherries...oh yeah, I'm into that with my beloved immortal BASTIEN! Image
A Bastien sundae...ooh la la! Oui Oui!

And, I will bring Sin something special for her birthday....just not her favorite immortal, she's on her own for that one...*giggle*
Not all who wander are lost! J.R.R. Tolkien
~~~~~ SASSy ARGENEAUTS ~~~~~
**** AEA Sister of the Pixies ****
Gypsy

Postby sin on April 2nd, 2009, 12:11 pm

ok ok no fighting....luv yas both....and LUCIAN is the yummest......mmmmmmmmmmmmm

sin

Postby ThePuppy on April 2nd, 2009, 10:11 pm

scans page* oh how i have missed this!
ThePuppy

Postby fbunny101 on April 7th, 2009, 4:27 pm

Lucian is most definitely the yummiest.
Any idea when are we going to find out of Leigh and Lucian's baby? It's killing me!
fbunny101

Postby sin on April 7th, 2009, 4:35 pm

Who knows. Maybe she will be Dani's first patient as am immortal... ;)

sin

Postby MsKitty on April 26th, 2009, 11:21 pm

Ahhhh Lucian..... I'm thinking the older & grumpier the immortal, the more desirable they become!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters