Lucian

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Lucian

Postby love2read on April 26th, 2009, 11:32 pm

When i read the immortal hunter i was so happy to have more LUCIAN ! i can never get enough of him :D
love2read

Postby susan60625 on April 27th, 2009, 8:01 am

Any idea when are we going to find out of Leigh and Lucian's baby? It's killing me!

I'm beginning to wonder about immortal preganancies. Lissiana's pregnancy seemed to take two years given the time line that Lynsay gave. It was mentioned in TD&H that Lissiana was pregnant and that was supposed to take place in early September, 2004, but Luciana wasn't born until 2006 (according to the time line). Lucian announced that Leigh was pregnant right after Luciana's birth. According to Lynsay, TIH takes place in the summer of 2007 and there was no mention of Leigh either giving birth or even being pregnant. I wouldn't think she would have been able to help Decker hold down Dani during her turn if she had been big and pregnant, or that Lucian would want her to go on hunts if they had a new baby at home. Has Lynsay ever said anything about the length of immortal pregnancies?

Sue, Chicago
susan60625

Postby MsKitty on April 29th, 2009, 1:31 am

Hi Sue!

Yes, I've been wondering about immortal pregnancy too! How do they NOT get pregnant more often (with all the oofty magoofty that goes on!). Considering they are in peak physical condition that would make them very fertile! Aside from Lucern & Kate (How funny was Lucern getting condoms!), I can't recall any other couple who used contraception when they first got together!

It's probably an odd thought (but y'know... the show fits so I wear it!!) considering the books are fiction, but it does make me wonder! Hopefully with the bubbas due we'll learn a little more about it!

Chat Soon, Kat xx
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby Copper on May 31st, 2009, 5:10 pm

first its good to be back in my fave man Lucians space to rant and rant about the happy boy :)

MsKitty wrote:Hi Sue!

Yes, I've been wondering about immortal pregnancy too! How do they NOT get pregnant more often (with all the oofty magoofty that goes on!). Considering they are in peak physical condition that would make them very fertile! Aside from Lucern & Kate (How funny was Lucern getting condoms!), I can't recall any other couple who used contraception when they first got together!

It's probably an odd thought (but y'know... the show fits so I wear it!!) considering the books are fiction, but it does make me wonder! Hopefully with the bubbas due we'll learn a little more about it!

Chat Soon, Kat xx

hey kat i like your point coz it points out the main one of how my lovely man is a new(ish) daddy but i will poing out the main crazy sex happens in the first year or so if a baby happens in there its ok but even then pregnancy is a one in a million million chance if u get my meaning so its not to suprising that babys dont pop up with every couple and u never know most of the couples do use it but lynsay skips the few seconds of that to not scwish the romance in that moment of the book

ok lol back to my mager apreacation of the great man Lucian im so hoppy to see him back in the picture oh and where was the baby little lucy was not with her parents ??? strange
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby MsKitty on May 31st, 2009, 6:56 pm

Yes! I see your point!! Glossing over the contraception is a good idea - although with Lucern it was darn hilarious!! & for the ladies taking a little pill every morning is not that exciting!

Maybe Immortal babies are so perfect they don't need babysitters (LOL)!! Or maybe she was with Greg's mother?? I think Marguerite was away with Julius & Christian?

Yeah.. I didn't think of the fact that we're reading about new relationships - thanks for pointing that out! & the only one pregnant is Leigh.. no-one else (aside form Lissianna) has had a baby (yet!), but (in my experience!!) pregnancy CAN be contagious...

But back to the gorgeous Lucian, I thought he should be made into a sculpture (Lynsay's thread) & though Daniel Craig (The 'Blond Bond' - I get his names mixed around Sorry!!) should be used as the model!! Who would you pick??
MsKitty

Postby Jewelz on June 14th, 2009, 8:36 pm

There is just something sexy about Lucians personality. A girl can dream... :oops:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby MsKitty on June 16th, 2009, 2:32 am

Yes, yes... Lucky Leigh!! HOW gorgeous will he be once the baby is born?!! But I wonder if he will don the apron & face scarf for nappy changes?!! LOL!!!!!
MsKitty

Postby Denise on June 26th, 2009, 2:05 am

Okay, I just finished a re-read of BMIYC and I just can't picture anyone but Brad Pitt as Lucien. A much more blond Brad but still...
Denise

Postby Copper on June 26th, 2009, 3:54 am

i dont know about any body els but i have always had a big thing for james marasters (spike from buffy) he is my fav man of all time and i kinda put him in my head when i read lucian anyone els think its a good match
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Jewelz on June 26th, 2009, 7:04 am

Sorry Copper, but I can't picture James Marasters. Maybe Brad Pitt, but I doubt it. Lucian's special. I think we could do better. Please don't take offense. :)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters