Lucian

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Lucian

Postby Kath on June 26th, 2009, 7:34 am

Copper wrote:i dont know about any body els but i have always had a big thing for james marasters (spike from buffy) he is my fav man of all time and i kinda put him in my head when i read lucian anyone els think its a good match

Yeah, I always like James Marasters (Spike) too. As Lucian? Maybe...he does have vamp experience and attitude... Doesn't quite match how I picture Lucian but it could work. :D
Kath

Postby wren on June 26th, 2009, 5:44 pm

Copper, I think James Marsters "Spike" could make a really good younger vamp...I've always liked him a lot too! After looking him up again, I realized he might make the perfect Vincent (now hear me out as I'm not trying to steal him for one of my fave Argeneaus :lol:)...he is an American actor, although he did a very good English accent as "Spike" on Buffy & Angel, and he is also a musician. His hair was bleached platinum blonde for the role of Vampire Spike, but he has naturally dark, somewhat wavy hair.

Nada on Brad Pitt for me, Denise. He seemed to lose something when he became the weaker half of 'brangelina' for me...although in his younger days he did have the blond hair, the good looks, and was a good actor that I really liked. Who knows...he might make a good Argeneau...I can even see him as a good Bastien, but I don't think he fits Lucian.

I think we need a good strong British actor for Lucian...but I'm going to have to ponder on it awhile! Yes, I know I always automatically say Alan Rickman, but I'll think about this one for awhile. I think Alan Rickman is better for Lucern anyway.

Out of all the Argeneaus, Lucian has to be "the ultimate." Got to have an actor who can live up to being almost a greek god, kwim? 8-)
wren

Postby Jewelz on June 26th, 2009, 6:24 pm

wren wrote:Copper, I think James Marsters "Spike" could make a really good younger vamp...I've always liked him a lot too! After looking him up again, I realized he might make the perfect Vincent (now hear me out as I'm not trying to steal him for one of my fave Argeneaus :lol:)...he is an American actor, although he did a very good English accent as "Spike" on Buffy & Angel, and he is also a musician. His hair was bleached platinum blonde for the role of Vampire Spike, but he has naturally dark, somewhat wavy hair.

Nada on Brad Pitt for me, Denise. He seemed to lose something when he became the weaker half of 'brangelina' for me...although in his younger days he did have the blond hair, the good looks, and was a good actor that I really liked. Who knows...he might make a good Argeneau...I can even see him as a good Bastien, but I don't think he fits Lucian.

I think we need a good strong British actor for Lucian...but I'm going to have to ponder on it awhile! Yes, I know I always automatically say Alan Rickman, but I'll think about this one for awhile. I think Alan Rickman is better for Lucern.

Out of all the Argeneaus, Lucian has to be "the ultimate." Got to have an actor who can live up to being almost a greek god, kwim? 8-)

Wren,
We think alike!!! I can see Brad as Bastien, and James as Vincent. Rickman has the personality for Lucern, but does he have the looks? I did think of a young Robert Redfort type as Lucian. Lucian's special, and greek god like . Your right Wren, this will take some thought .
Jewelz

Postby MsKitty on June 27th, 2009, 3:45 am

Copper wrote:i dont know about any body els but i have always had a big thing for james marasters (spike from buffy) he is my fav man of all time and i kinda put him in my head when i read lucian anyone els think its a good match

Y'know... when I saw Spike without his shirt on I started watching Buffy!! I like how you think!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby MsKitty on June 27th, 2009, 3:49 am

I'm with you Wren... Brad Pitt - I liked him in Thhelma & Louise, other than that Naaaah.

How 'bout a young Clint Eastwood for Lucian - he has that hardass thing going on!! Funny story - Everytime I watch Disney's 'Hercules' I think of Lucian because of the Greek God likeness!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby Jewelz on June 27th, 2009, 7:08 am

MsKitty wrote:I'm with you Wren... Brad Pitt - I liked him in Thhelma & Louise, other than that Naaaah.

How 'bout a young Clint Eastwood for Lucian - he has that hardass thing going on!! Funny story - Everytime I watch Disney's 'Hercules' I think of Lucian because of the Greek God likeness!!

Young Clint Eastwood handsome? Hardass for sure. I tried google images on topics such as, handsome male celebrities, handsome blonde men, and sexy blonde men. Thinking google would spark an idea, but no such luck.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Copper on June 27th, 2009, 8:12 am

wren wrote:Copper, I think James Marsters "Spike" could make a really good younger vamp...I've always liked him a lot too! After looking him up again, I realized he might make the perfect Vincent (now hear me out as I'm not trying to steal him for one of my fave Argeneaus :lol:)...he is an American actor, although he did a very good English accent as "Spike" on Buffy & Angel, and he is also a musician. His hair was bleached platinum blonde for the role of Vampire Spike, but he has naturally dark, somewhat wavy hair.

I think we need a good strong British actor for Lucian...but I'm going to have to ponder on it awhile! Yes, I know I always automatically say Alan Rickman, but I'll think about this one for awhile. I think Alan Rickman is better for Lucern anyway.

wren i do get it and i do think he does sound more like Vincent (steady girls i havent gone mad) but i would like one the older british actors to play him i would love coin firth but i know blond wouldnt sute him but i do think he got the moody atatude good when he did pride and predujusted yum (wet shirt)
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby sin on June 27th, 2009, 8:28 am

MsKitty..If you are thinking of "'Hercules" then why not Kevin Sorbo? After all he did play the son of a Greek God....

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Jewelz on June 27th, 2009, 8:30 am

Colin Firth for what character? Colin's great, but for who?

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Jewelz on June 27th, 2009, 8:38 am

sin wrote:MsKitty..If you are thinking of "'Hercules" then why not Kevin Sorbo? After all he did play the son of a Greek God....

sin,
I just googled Kevin Sorbo. Nice choice.
-Jewelz

Jewelz

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters