Lucian

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Lucian

Postby sin on January 10th, 2010, 7:27 pm

Copper wrote:
sin wrote:
wren wrote:VINCENT!Image Image *giggle*

Wrong topic sis..**ducks from tossed large cauldron thrown at head.*
Lucian is the cats meow.

nice come back that was pure genius

Not to mention brave..:)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on January 11th, 2010, 5:00 am

wren wrote:VINCENT!Image Image *giggle*

sin wrote:Wrong topic sis..**ducks from tossed large cauldron thrown at head.*
Lucian is the cats meow.

Copper wrote:nice come back that was pure genius

wren wrote:
But y'all had to catch us first, and here we are again! :lol: Lucian has a yummy nephew and he is...
ImageVINCENT!!!! Image

sin wrote: Not to mention brave..:)

Image Ahhh...but I was OT in my second post on your main man's thread....can't say I didn't mention his name. Mr. Crabby-Cakes is my yummy VINCENT's uncle! Catch me if you can...Image
wren

Postby sin on January 14th, 2010, 1:05 am

Oh dear sis I CAN catch you..But I know you heart is really for Lucian and you just play at Vincent...

sin

Postby wren on January 14th, 2010, 5:33 am

sin wrote:Oh dear sis I CAN catch you..But I know you heart is really for Lucian and you just play at Vincent...

I bought a new ultra-fast broom, dear sis! Have to get away from falling houses so I can keep my famous slippers...and my tiara! ;) The difference between us is you want to go 'terminating' with Lucian while I want to go to Disneyland with Vincent! My 'premonitions' clearly show me which would be more fun...:lol:
wren

Postby Jewelz on January 14th, 2010, 7:24 am

wren wrote:
sin wrote:Oh dear sis I CAN catch you..But I know you heart is really for Lucian and you just play at Vincent...

I bought a new ultra-fast broom, dear sis! Have to get away from falling houses so I can keep my famous slippers...and my tiara! ;) The difference between us is you want to go 'terminating' with Lucian while I want to go to Disneyland with Vincent! My 'premonitions' clearly show me which would be more fun...:lol:

WOW wren, I never thought about it that way. :lol: :o :lol: :D Terminating, not so fun! :( Oh, but I can think of plenty of ways to entertain and have fun in addition to terminating. :lol: :twisted: :lol: Somebody has to take care of the not so fun business. ;) While others go to Disneyland. :lol:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby wren on January 14th, 2010, 10:06 am

Jewelz wrote:WOW wren, I never thought about it that way. :lol: :o :lol: :D Terminating, not so fun! :( Oh, but I can think of plenty of ways to entertain and have fun in addition to terminating. :lol: :twisted: :lol: Somebody has to take care of the not so fun business. ;) While others go to Disneyland. :lol:

Jewelz, It seems that most of our council enforcers and their life mates can find plenty of ways to entertain themselves & have fun while hunting and terminating rogues...and we need them to enjoy themselves while they take care of the not so fun but needed business! :twisted: ;) :lol: But others of us just need to run our businesses & do some private investigating, while taking plenty of breaks at Disneyland...and lots of other good places :shock: :P 8-) :D :lol:
wren

Postby Denise on January 14th, 2010, 11:06 pm

Jewelz wrote:WOW wren, I never thought about it that way. :lol: :o :lol: :D Terminating, not so fun!

Oh now, Jewelz, haven't you heard what they say about the kinds of things that happen after people have been in life or death situations? I'll leave it at that...... ;)
Denise

Postby MysticFan on January 15th, 2010, 1:03 pm

I'm new to the Argeneau series... I have read Single White Vampire and Tall Dark and Hungry.. Buttt those 2 books were all it took for me to get HOOKED..lol I am now in the process of getting every book. I wish in the worst way that these books could be made into movies.. that would be so amazing ;) Maybe Jonathan Rhys Meyers could portray the character of Lucian :P
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby sin on January 15th, 2010, 10:30 pm

wren wrote:

My Motto is : "Have Broom Will Travel"..

sin

Postby susan60625 on January 15th, 2010, 11:06 pm

MysticFan wrote:I'm new to the Argeneau series... I have read Single White Vampire and Tall Dark and Hungry.. Buttt those 2 books were all it took for me to get HOOKED..lol I am now in the process of getting every book. I wish in the worst way that these books could be made into movies.. that would be so amazing ;) Maybe Jonathan Rhys Meyers could portray the character of Lucian :P

MysticFan, First let me welcome you to the wonderful world of the Argeneaus. You'll find as you read the rest of the books that your addiction only gets worse!

One itsy bitsy problem with your post. You listed the two books you read and you then mentioned Lucian. The problem is that Lucian isn't in either of those two books. You probably meant Lucern. Lucian is Lucern's and Bastien's uncle and he is one of the original immortals from Atlantis. He is, at least, mentioned in most of the other books so you will meet him soon. He also has ice blond hair, so Jonathan Rhys Meyers wouldn't cut it for him.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the books. They are all wonderful.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters