Teddy Brunswick

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Teddy Brunswick

Postby GiGi3 on September 28th, 2008, 8:37 pm

OK< so we have been toying with the idea of Tiny and Eshe....

But what about Eshe and Teddy!!! :mrgreen:

He and Elvi had been friends for years. He even had a big crush on her, so maybe she could be helping him to start a new life.

what does everyone think???
:?
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Re: Teddy Brunswick

Postby GiGi3 on September 28th, 2008, 10:05 pm

I also, like the idea of Armand, but for different reasons......

but with Teddy, they are both in law enforcment......and he is so sweet, but very protective. We don't know much abouch her yet, but if she turns out to be an enforcer and thinks she has somthing to prove as a woman.....
Image[/url]

GiGi3

Postby Viv0323 on September 29th, 2008, 12:10 am

not too keen on that one but it could be possible...
Vivian
Viv0323

Postby sin on September 29th, 2008, 12:19 am

Sorry sis..but I don't think so. Not sure if Teddy will get turned. Now don't get your feathers ruffled..I like the teddy bear..just not sure if he will or would want to be turned.. He may not want to got centuries pining after Elvi. He went through that during school, then her getting married,and again after her husband died. Don't think he wants to see her with your sweetie.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on September 29th, 2008, 9:29 am

That's why he needs to find one of his own, and this time he'd take action instead of sitting back and letting someone else have her!
Denise

Postby wren on September 29th, 2008, 10:16 am

Don't think it's Teddy and Eshe, as I think Lynsay said we had already mentioned her lifemate in our prior theories. I'm also thinking Armand...or maybe just hoping!

I would love to see Teddy turned to be with Elvi and Mabel, but I think he has the everlasting love of a lifemate for Elvi, although they might be able to read each other. Also, not all our favourite mortals will be turned. Not saying being turned won't happen for him, but I think he will be content now knowing that Elvi and Mabel will be happy, and Elvi won't be left alone.

Teddy truly loved Elvi, because he loved her enough to want to find someone for her so that she wouldn't live for centuries when all those who had loved her had passed on and left her alone and lonely and having to take care of herself. Yes, he gave up his "happily ever after." That's a once in a lifetime kind of love...and sometimes the best kind of fairy tales and romance books! Image

G3, I do like your signature quote! Image
wren

Postby GiGi3 on September 29th, 2008, 4:30 pm

sin wrote:Sorry sis..but I don't think so. Not sure if Teddy will get turned. Now don't get your feathers ruffled..I like the teddy bear..just not sure if he will or would want to be turned.. He may not want to got centuries pining after Elvi. He went through that during school, then her getting married,and again after her husband died. Don't think he wants to see her with your sweetie.

Unfortunately sis, he has to see her with my sweetie.....Lucian (your sweetie) has told them they have to stay and watch over the town. ;)

NOW Please...don't get me the wrong way.....EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE GETTING ALL UPSET over the idea, I noticed we didn't have a thread for teddy, and the idea hit me, that now that teddy seems to be ok with the idea of ELVI and VICTOR (not happy mind you, but ok) Having a woman of his own might help him realise that he is over Elvi as a love maybe he could keep his two best-friends/sort-of-sisters for all eternity!! :mrgreen:

ONLY THINKING OUT LOUD!!! :oops:
Image[/url]

GiGi3

Postby love2read on September 29th, 2008, 6:00 pm

Maybe when we meet up with Teddy in the future books he will be with someone else in town? I mean now that Elvi and Victor are together Teddy decides that he wants to take a chance with another woman, maybe another friend in town? just food for thought.....
love2read

Postby GiGi3 on September 29th, 2008, 6:05 pm

Lynsay has said we will might be going back to Port Henery in the future.
Image[/url]

GiGi3

Postby sin on September 29th, 2008, 7:04 pm

I was not upset. Just thinking of how he acts around her and Victor. He is not a happy camper. Hope he does find a nice female. Maybe not an immortal. He does need to be happy and go on with his life..:)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters