Teddy Brunswick

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Teddy Brunswick

Postby Denise on September 29th, 2008, 11:17 pm

I am sooooo looking forward to getting to visit Port Henry again!
Denise

Postby love2read on September 30th, 2008, 12:50 am

Denise wrote:I am sooooo looking forward to getting to visit Port Henry again!

Me too Denise, i really liked the whole small town setting and the neighbors were great too! :)
love2read

Postby Copper on September 30th, 2008, 2:30 am

it seems to be the perfict place to find a match (lifemate)
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on September 30th, 2008, 4:36 am

wren wrote:Don't think it's Teddy and Eshe, as I think Lynsay said we had already mentioned her lifemate in our prior theories. I'm also thinking Armand...or maybe just hoping!

GiGi3 wrote:
sin wrote:Sorry sis..but I don't think so. Not sure if Teddy will get turned. Now don't get your feathers ruffled..I like the teddy bear..just not sure if he will or would want to be turned.. He may not want to got centuries pining after Elvi. He went through that during school, then her getting married,and again after her husband died. Don't think he wants to see her with your sweetie.

Unfortunately sis, he has to see her with my sweetie.....Lucian (your sweetie) has told them they have to stay and watch over the town. ;)

NOW Please...don't get me the wrong way.....EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE GETTING ALL UPSET over the idea, I noticed we didn't have a thread for teddy, and the idea hit me, that now that teddy seems to be ok with the idea of ELVI and VICTOR (not happy mind you, but ok) Having a woman of his own might help him realise that he is over Elvi as a love maybe he could keep his two best-friends/sort-of-sisters for all eternity!! :mrgreen:
ONLY THINKING OUT LOUD!!! :oops:

sin wrote:I was not upset. Just thinking of how he acts around her and Victor. He is not a happy camper. Hope he does find a nice female. Maybe not an immortal. He does need to be happy and go on with his life..:)

Not upset at all here...I have loved Teddy since we met him and would be glad to see him turned, and I'm glad you started a thread just for him! I just don't think we ever mentioned Teddy as a possible lifemate to Eshe...and remembered Lynsay saying that we have said who is her lifemate, but she just won't tell us who belongs with Eshe! bwahahahaha Sometimes the Lder is as mischievous as we have been known to be! Image

Baby sis, as for Teddy, to me he is like Elvi's and Mabel's "Tiny," kwim? But, I still don't know if he will get a story...but we are supposed to go back to Port Henry, and there are a lot of immortals around that town. Now that so many live there or have relatives there, I'm sure his chances of meeting someone have gone way up. Soooo, he could have a side story, and I think with proper training would make an absolutely fabulous enforcer for the town for when Victor needed to be away! We need to get him talking to Lynsay though...NOW! Teddy, if you want to be an immortal, you better be whispering in Lynsay's ear and telling her your story and pleading for your chance!!!! Maybe while she has been finishing up Tiny's book, Teddy has been telling her about his needs in Port Henry...because I'm almost sure that we are making our visit to Port Henry in Mr. McGraw's book! It only makes sense that Teddy would not be Elvi's lifemate...she will be able to read him when trained! So, you're right, he needs a love of his own that loves him back! Of course, even if he didn't turn now, it doesn't mean we won't go back to Port Henry again! Lots of yummy immortals to see in that little town! Image

Now, my dear GiGi3, you are going to have to orb Image Image Image Image us on over to fix these name signatures that sometimes disappear on us, like now...what's the problem, anyway? They have to do website maintenance or something? I think we need to look into permanent siggy options! Oh sin...copper...I'm going to need some help with this! Grrr....Image

wren...Image...who is having a "stir her little cauldron" tantrum...and I'm not making happy potions or chili! Migraines make me very grumpy and this one has lasted way too long! Image

Actually, chili and a coke sounds good, huh? Image Image I love Autumn and cool weather! Image

Okay, everyone get The Rogue Hunter and start reading! Image Yes, I know I'm a bossy witch when my head hurts and I'm grumpy!

Truthfully, I'm generally bossy and fussy according to family & friends even when I feel
well. Image Anyway, I'm ready for a "spoiler thread" on the forum, and I haven't been commenting so that I don't give anything away...Image...which means I've been an angel!Image
wren

Postby rockie on October 21st, 2008, 6:18 pm

Well I got a question..
Didn't the other guys that where there for Elvi find lifemates in Port Henry?
rockie, who still needs to lay down!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby sin on October 21st, 2008, 8:08 pm

rockie wrote:Well I got a question..
Didn't the other guys that where there for Elvi find lifemates in Port Henry?
rockie, who still needs to lay down!

yes the did..here they are:
Alessandro Cipriano/Leonora Ricci
Edward Kenric/Dawn Geoffreys
Harpernus Stoyan/Jenny Harper
and of course Victors' friend
Dieudonne Jules Benedict(D.J.Benoit)/ Mabel Allen

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby lisa on December 13th, 2008, 7:50 am

Sure wish Lynsay would take us back to Port Henry for a little visit-maybe a Christmas Party? to reunite with our happy couples. It could become the vacation spot for the immortals! (The blood bank could even set up a branch there ) Bastien could even take a semi-vacation! ( You know that man works too hard! ) Teddy will need to be turned just to keep law and order in a semi -vampire town anyway! Maybe some cute lady vamp will find him to be just what she needs.
lisa

Postby GiGi3 on December 16th, 2008, 12:08 am

Don't quote me...but Lynsay has mentioned that we will be heading back to Port Henery,at sometime in the future.
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby Mr Spice on December 16th, 2008, 8:17 am

GiGi3 wrote:Don't quote me...

Aaaargh! Too late!
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby GiGi3 on December 16th, 2008, 10:15 am

Mr Spice wrote:
GiGi3 wrote:Don't quote me...

Aaaargh! Too late!

always the jokester!! huh Mr. Spice! :roll:

I haven't been here in awhile....hope u all are doing well!!
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters