Roberto Notte (Conti)

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Roberto Notte (Conti)

Postby Denise on October 4th, 2008, 12:11 am

So why did Roberto Conte take on the Notte last name? I didn't realize he was not an actual Notte, only by marriage/turning but thought it odd that he took his wife's name. And does that mean he was Rosa's lifemate and then also found lifemate Elaine after Rosa died?
Denise

Re: Roberto Notte (Conti)

Postby katbrower on October 4th, 2008, 12:54 am

It might be the same reason we think of Gregory as an Argeneau, Gregory won't have any family execpt the one he married into soon, so he becomes an Argeneau. Roberto most likely had to competly give up his family and disapear, what better idenity than one that is there in the Notte name?
katbrower

Postby wren on October 5th, 2008, 6:34 am

I agree with katbrower. I've always thought of Greg as one of the Argeneau men since his turn! He may not have done so, but I can see him at some point being Dr. Gregory Hewitt Argeneau. Since they have to disappear from everyone mortal they know in approximately ten years, it would make sense to take on a new identity (in a way!) That is probably what Roberto eventually had to do, although he was not a Notte by birth.
Then, when he met Elaine and she proved to be a life mate, he did have a "turn" sinced he had been sired himself. :)

***SPOILER WARNING ~ TRH***

Remember that it said in TRH that Aloysius and Martine and their family members switched back and forth between Argeneau and Pimms every few years (probably between generations) to keep mortals from realizing they were the same people.
wren

Postby lisa on October 5th, 2008, 6:37 am

Wonder how well that works nowdays with social security numbers and world wide web pics and such? Oh, i guess they probably have people in place to handle that sort of thing dont they? :idea:
lisa

Postby wren on October 5th, 2008, 6:44 am

lisa wrote:Wonder how well that works nowdays with social security numbers and world wide web pics and such? Oh, i guess they probably have people in place to handle that sort of thing dont they? :idea:

Yes...His name is BASTIEN! LOL :lol:
wren

Postby feanturien on October 5th, 2008, 2:00 pm

lisa wrote:
Wonder how well that works nowdays with social security numbers and world wide web pics and such? Oh, i guess they probably have people in place to handle that sort of thing dont they?

Yes...His name is BASTIEN! LOL

Wren,

When I saw this I almost died! It's still making me laugh!

Feanturien
feanturien

Postby lisa on October 5th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Sounds like Bastiens assisant needs a raise !!!!
lisa

Postby wren on October 5th, 2008, 3:49 pm

feanturien wrote:
lisa wrote:
Wonder how well that works nowdays with social security numbers and world wide web pics and such? Oh, i guess they probably have people in place to handle that sort of thing dont they?

Yes...His name is BASTIEN! LOL

Wren,

When I saw this I almost died! It's still making me laugh!

Feanturien

lisa wrote:Sounds like Bastiens assisant needs a raise !!!!

Thanks, feanturien! <giggling myself ~ but lisa actually made me think of it when she posed her question~ biggrin> Bastien and Vincent have always been tied for my favorite Argeneau! Mix the two, and you get a good bit of my frog prince. Image He has the steadiness, get it all done part of Bastien...and when he wasn't so overworked, the playfulness & hidden strength of Vincent, and when he is willing to show it, the vunerability of both! Oh, he would be most unhappy with this description! LOL But hey, That is why they are really my favorites...we just won't tell him! :D

lisa, I agree...probably Bastien's multitude of assistants need a raise! LOL Remember, he was quite unhappy at the thought of possibly losing Inez when he found out she was Thomas' life mate in VAF...he kept reapeating she was his very best employee! Of course, she was a workaholic just like him! :lol:
wren

Postby sin on October 5th, 2008, 5:33 pm

As for Bastien & Vincent remember they are only 2 months apart.. And Bastien's assistant is Meredith. He had stated many, many times he needed to give her a raise. But that is a great question. How DO they get their new IDS? Also do the nanos set off metal detectors??

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby feanturien on October 5th, 2008, 7:06 pm

Not only are they two months apart but I'm pretty sure they BOTH have assistants named Meredith. Bastien's is the one mention above and Vincent's is the one who's husband died and she needed a job (I think). :D

Feanturien
feanturien

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters