Victor's 1st Wife

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Victor's 1st Wife

Postby Jodi on October 15th, 2008, 9:40 pm

Wren, I just finished rereading VI and I don't think it was ever mentioned weather or not Marion was turned by him or born an immortal. when he is talking to Elvi about Marion all he says is that she was burnt at the stake and that he had been away in London when it happened.
Jodi

Postby Jodi on October 15th, 2008, 9:42 pm

sorry I meant Accidental Vampire not VI
Jodi

Postby wren on October 15th, 2008, 9:48 pm

Jodi wrote:Wren, I just finished rereading VI and I don't think it was ever mentioned weather or not Marion was turned by him or born an immortal. when he is talking to Elvi about Marion all he says is that she was burnt at the stake and that he had been away in London when it happened.

I know...but he never mentions whether he felt it happening to Marion...but then we don't know if it works in reverse! Also, we do know that all of Armand's wives were born immortal. We can't be sure about Victor's Marion, though!

Okay, I'll say it now...the seldom humble wren made big booboo in that original post! Image

My delusions of perfection are flying out of the window now...Image
wren

Postby rockie on October 15th, 2008, 9:50 pm

Wren or anyone that can answer my question~
Where does it say that she was preggers when she died?
I mean I kinda missed that and Ive read TAV a bunch of times....
I am just missing it cuz Im readin it so fast?
rockie who is trying to decide if she wants to go to class in the morning or not... :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on October 16th, 2008, 12:32 am

Hey Rockie, in A Bite To Remember, early on when Jackie is telling Vincent all that she knows about him (she is the private investigator that Bastien sent to help him) on page 7, she says "Your mother died in 1695, burnt at the stake while pregnant with what would have been your sibling. Your father has been reclusive since then, spending his time acting as an enforcer for the council. You see very little of him."
There is a lot more to the passage, but this is the part that tells us about Marion being pregnant when she died.

A Bite To Remember, Book 5, is Vincent's & Jackie's story. Victor's & Elvi's story, Book 7, is
The Accidental Vampire, so we learn about Marion from Victor's viewpoint two books later.
Last edited by wren on October 18th, 2008, 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
wren

Postby rockie on October 16th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Ok.. I couldn't remember!!
I musta missed it when I was rereading.. humm... :| But its all good..
I know I can always come to one of yall with a question and will get an answer!!! :mrgreen:
thanks again...
rockie, who thinks its time for a nap! Man I love college... :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby GiGi3 on October 21st, 2008, 12:26 pm

wren wrote:Hey Rockie, in A Bite To Remember, early on when Jackie is telling Vincent all that she knows about him (she is the private investigator that Bastien sent to help him) on page 7, she says "Your mother died in 1695, burnt at the stake while pregnant with what would have been your sibling. Your father has been reclusive since then, spending his time acting as an enforcer for the council. You see very little of him."
There is a lot more to the passage, but this is the part that tells us about Marion being pregnant when she died.

A Bite To Remember, Book 5, is Vincent's & Jackie's story. Victor's & Elvi's story, Book 7, is
The Accidental Vampire, so we learn about Marion from Victor's viewpoint two books later.

Yea, poor VICTOR!!!! *come here and give mama a hug! :twisted:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters