LUCERN

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: LUCERN

Postby Lynsay on October 17th, 2008, 12:09 pm

Nicola, you sound as if you're from the UK (they like the term Star over there <grin>) Glad you enjoyed Love Bites. And you put a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes with your post, so we're even (grin)

Thanks

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on October 18th, 2008, 2:19 am

Nicola wrote:Awww i c who Lucern is now after reading Love Bites i follow who he is and on the subject of loves bites

OMG thats was a bloody good read im telling u i had lumps in my throat tears in my eyes when Rachel walked out the hospital with her parents i was like NOOOOOOO stay he loves u then when he went home alone to that big empty house i was NOOOOOO wished i could of hugged him lol i felt my eyes well up and all god these books are brilliant ....

YES!!!! Image Someone else who soooo understands Etienne...Copper & I have felt that he sometimes gets overshadowed by his big brothers! :cry: Oh, I felt the same way when Rachel walked out with her parents...and he just went home and worked, until Marguerite performed her matchmaking magic with a little help from Thomas, er, I mean cupid! LOL :lol: One of GiGi's fave quotes is on p. 347 of LB when Marguerite is talking to Etienne about telling Rachel he loved her and she says "How did I raise such stupid children?" heehee :D

Nicola wrote:these books are brilliant im coming to the conclusion thats Lynsay Sands is My Most Fav Author of all time if she can get a book to move me then she is definitely worth paying the money for i have moved my books to my bedside table the rest went on a shelf lol they are now my fav collection and will be reread over and over ....

LYNSAY u are a STAR :) ;) xoxoxox

Every book is good and you will love and reread each and every one, and you will have your favorite characters and stories...but welcome to the SASSy ARGENEAUTS, Nicola! You just made yourself a full-time member with what you said about Lynsay and her books! WE are the unofficial "official fan club of Lynsay Sands!" and no matter where we live in the world at large, we all reside here together on her forum!! 8-)
wren

Postby Nicola on October 18th, 2008, 5:40 am

Thank you so much wren i do feel really welcome here and luv popping n everyday to see posts i mean who wouldn't when there are generally good honest people in the world i really am enjoying these books just awaiting single white vampire to arrive and moved onto tall dark hungry in which Vincent is giving a good giggle and Bastien lol but i think that up along with the undying lust for Thomas ha ha ha is Etienne and well i give up i think all the Argeneau men have to be right up there lol i mean why cant we have a world full off them ohhh sighs it would be great to live in a world u could travel into a book lol id never come of of these ha ha ha :o have to keep focused on the screen lol minds wondering ha ha ha .....
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Postby Nicola on October 18th, 2008, 5:45 am

Lynsay wrote:Nicola, you sound as if you're from the UK (they like the term Star over there <grin>) Glad you enjoyed Love Bites. And you put a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes with your post, so we're even (grin)

Thanks

Lynsay

lol yep lynsay im from belfast northern ireland well with the enjoyment im getting out these books i cant wait for no 11 lol oh please say theres more i think i would rather be staked than no more lol and its very nice to meet u xoxox You truly do have a gift thats worth sharing and im glad ur doing that with us ur readers .... and ur fan club lol cause i think ya are all just great :oops: ;) :)
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Postby GiGi3 on October 21st, 2008, 12:18 pm

Qutoe Wren.....
YES!!!! Image Someone else who soooo understands Etienne...Copper & I have felt that he sometimes gets overshadowed by his big brothers! :cry: Oh, I felt the same way when Rachel walked out with her parents...and he just went home and worked, until Marguerite performed her matchmaking magic with a little help from Thomas, er, I mean cupid! LOL :lol: One of GiGi's fave quotes is on p. 347 of LB when Marguerite is talking to Etienne about telling Rachel he loved her and she says "How did I raise such stupid children?" heehee :D

HI Nicola.....Always ready to discuss my main immortal man Victor! :D Love Etienne as well. He is my number 3 sometimes 2. I too think he is overlooked sometimes. He is so sweet, and you know what they say about computer geeks!! ;) (jocks may get the girls but spend most of the time worring about sprots, however, geeks spend their entire lives dreaming what they would do with them! :twisted: quote from one of he best movies ever.....ANYONE?? ANYONE?? BUELLER?? BUELLER?? )

Wren.....matchmaking? Marguerite?? she does not meddle?!?! :lol:

PS-> I hope this isn't too bad...Mr. Spice I am sorry in advance if you feel it is, I know its kind of on the line! :oops:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby Mr Spice on October 21st, 2008, 5:18 pm

GiGi3 wrote: I know its kind of on the line! :oops:

Is it? Then I must be missing something. :?
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby GiGi3 on October 21st, 2008, 5:27 pm

Mr Spice wrote:
GiGi3 wrote: I know its kind of on the line! :oops:

Is it? Then I must be missing something. :?

well, I kind of paraphrased it, and changed the wording.....so I guess its ok now!!

Have you seen the movie "NREDS" fro mthe eighties ??
Image[/url]

GiGi3

Postby wren on October 21st, 2008, 6:10 pm

GiGi3 wrote:Have you seen the movie "NREDS" fro mthe eighties ??

I have seen it GiGi, and it's hilarious! Anyway, this is the first time I've been going through and catching up on posts! :mrgreen:
wren

Postby rockie on October 21st, 2008, 6:14 pm

wren wrote:

I have seen it GiGi, and it's hilarious! Anyway, this is the first time I've been going through and catching up on posts! :mrgreen:

Dude.. NERDS is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
rockie, who thought that I would put my 2 cents in!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby GiGi3 on October 21st, 2008, 7:22 pm

rockie wrote:
wren wrote:

Dude.. NERDS is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
rockie, who thought that I would put my 2 cents in!

yea! I am not the only 80's dork!! :lol: :mrgreen:
Image[/url]

GiGi3

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters