Argeneaus

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Argeneaus

Postby Lynsay on December 13th, 2009, 2:08 pm

Mr Spice wrote:I know my place.

Snort! Knows his place indeed!! LOL. Don't let him fool you, he's a bossy boots to be sure.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Jewelz on December 14th, 2009, 4:10 am

That's too funny!!! :lol: :D :lol: ;) :lol: Oh BTW, I hope you guys have a safe and Merry Christmas.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby wren on December 17th, 2009, 7:38 am

Lynsay wrote:
Mr Spice wrote:I know my place.

Snort! Knows his place indeed!! LOL. Don't let him fool you, he's a bossy boots to be sure.

Lynsay

Ahhh, Lynsay, and here I was thinking we had made such progress with him in the last couple of years on the forum...while you are writing, we definitely give him fits...sometimes ;) (Ducking before Mr Bossy Boots throws something at me :lol: )
wren

Postby wren on December 17th, 2009, 8:43 am

Katlyn wrote:um you guys confuse me...... this is the only time i'm going to say this.......NICHOLAS! ok carry on..... :D

Hello Katlyn & welcome to our fabulous forum! Nicholas...an excellent choice of Argeneau indeed...and among my top three favourites...he is tied with Bastien right after my main Argeneau!

No concerns, we won't confuse you for long...active newbies turn quickly into one of us because we love making new friends and this is the best, most wonderful, cozy & warm forum anywhere and you'll love it here...and I can assure you, as an active leader of the 'Young Yummy Immortals' club, that if Nicholas is your fave Argeneau...you will say his name many more times here...so many times that you can type it in your sleep...& I can tell already that your sense of humour is going to fit right in with us....'ok carry on' :lol: (btw, also welcome to YYI...it's good to see another gal who recognizes that you don't have to be born 'BC or a Mr. Grumpy Fangs 'to be the yummiest! Image) I'll be seeing you on the forum!

VINCENT! VINCENT! VINCENT! ...oh my, but I feel quite invigorated now! Image

jill wrote:Poor Victor. I imagine it can't be easy being the baby brother of someone lIke Lucian Argeneau. Those are big shoes to fill. But I have to say they are both yummy. Of course not as yummy as Lucern. But that's my humble opinion.

GiGi3 wrote:
jill wrote:Yeah it is kinda weird thought that. Even though he is the baby of the family of siblings he's still......
QUITE OLD

with age comes knowledge.....AND EXPIERENCE!

sin wrote:
GiGi3 wrote:with age comes knowledge.....AND EXPERIENCE!

So true baby sis ...so true. And we just LOVE that EXPERIENCE!

GiGi3 wrote:oh yes sis....I can't wait to sit in THAT class and learn all about it!!

To my AE4 sisters ~ just how many centuries of 'experience' do you need, girls??? Only in his 400s, VINCENT even stated & proved he was good...at...many wonderful things! *wicked~wink* Mmmm...need a hint? Image

Bwahahahahahaha...Image wren...*giggling* as she merrily stirs the pot & goes on her way! ♥
Last edited by wren on June 20th, 2010, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
wren

Postby Katlyn on December 17th, 2009, 6:21 pm

to tell the truth i like my men older then me..... so i dont realy care if these vampires are old thats one of the reason i like them..... but in real life you wont see me with a guy that looks forty. you know what i mean? these vampires dont look there age so there find by me ;)
Katlyn

Postby Katlyn on June 12th, 2010, 5:32 pm

Hey guys whats up? Its been some time since I been here....
Katlyn

Postby wren on July 14th, 2010, 1:40 pm

Katlyn wrote:Hey guys whats up? Its been some time since I been here....

Hi Katlyn! It's mostly been quiet around here with it being summer...but with the latest contests and the release of Armand's book next month, things will be picking up again...they always do! The games are in their own section now if you want to play, and make sure you check out the contests section, since Terri has posted some that are just for forum members! Hey, if you haven't read it, Lynsay posted the first chapter of Born To Bite...just look for the thread topic...I think it is on the Argeneau series section...& you can get a special teaser she posted for those of us on the forum! Glad to "see" you again! C'mon & get involved! :D
wren

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters