Ramses Argeneau

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Ramses Argeneau

Postby Mr Spice on October 20th, 2008, 11:52 am

Acal wrote:ok thanks for that but how is a 6 mistyped as a 9? :P

Probably in exactly the same way as if my finger were to slip on the keyboard whilst typing I could accidently delete your account here. :D
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on October 20th, 2008, 12:05 pm

Just a note: on the keyboard numerical keypad, the 9 is just above the 6, which is easy to hit by mistake. I make numerical mistakes all the time! Also, when I'm tired or busy it is easy to misread something when I'm typing and just not notice! Also, my keyboard is getting old & well-used and sometimes keys will stick!

Also, in spite of my high and seldom humble opinion of myself, even I'm not perfect!! :lol: I know...you all thought I was, but I have to honestly say that I occasionally make a booboo! ;)

Everyone makes mistakes...thankfully, we are all human with normal human nature and can be patient with one another! Terri has done a fabulous job when we were putting so much pressure on her to get so much on the forum and constantly asking for this or that to be added, especially the family tree! I'm taking the liberty of speaking for all of us in general to say a great big "Thank You, Terri!" :D We take for granted all she does, as she isn't directly on the forum with us so often!

Appreciate you & Mr. Spice clearing up everything for us, Lynsay! :) Hope you have a good day!!

wren...who is going a bit crazy with fall cleaning and preparing for a spook-tacular halloween birthday party for my 13yo son! Gypsy & I will check in with all of you as we can this week...but my Dad & she are here helping me & my frog prince to get some much need house repairs finished.

Gypsy is an extremely gifted florist by trade...and who better to call on to decorate, especially as I get a "free discount!" <biggrin> She is working on arrangements and where to put stuff for me today, after tearing out that dreadful wallpaper that was half torn down in the little powder room just off the living area yesterday! I tell you, the wallpaper through this house hearkens back to the 1980's and we have lived here 9 years but have had many of the big things to repair...like replacing air conditioning/heating system and wastewater treatment plant. Sooo, cosmetic changes have had to wait. Cosmetically, some of our home will look like "ruins" for the party, but who cares...it will just look "haunted!" :P I'm so very excited by all that is being accomplished!!!! I'll take pictures to post on my livespace blog and to email to you, Lynsay! sin & her dear husband are joining us for the week-end and we will all be in costume and will have some pictures made with our favourite books and the whole series...even though the picture contest was long ago, we will still send you some for your website or blog!! Gypsy is going to be a fortune teller for the party...with a crystal ball and Renn. faire style dress...I'll make sure we get her picture, too! I'm more excited than a kid!! sin & I will surprise you with our pics, okay? LOL How I wish you could be here! I will be serving some "boo brew" (a warm punch) and "immortal delight" (a cold punch than is red! LOL) :mrgreen:

Have a great week, fellow forum friends...will post as we can! love, wren & Gypsy Bwahahahahahahaha!! Image
wren

Postby sin on October 20th, 2008, 12:22 pm

I want to add that I agree with wren. We are all human. And a big Thank you to Terri also. Everyone at Spice Acres has done a wonderful job here. You allow us to make suggestions for polls and other things. Where else can a group of fans get together to talk about our favorite author. With Lynsay herself, or even Dave talking to us. We know you have very busy lives and such. It is great that you take the time to talk to us and to have some fun. This is a great place to be. And it is the only forum that I actively am on.

Thank you again Lynsay, Dave and Terri for letting us into your lives and having a place where we can not only talk about your books, but have fun also.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Jodi on October 20th, 2008, 1:32 pm

I agree as well this is a great forum and while I don't post as much as others I love coming and catching up on what is going on with everyone and I have made some really great friends through the forum.

So I add my thanks to Lynsay, Dave and Terri for making this a great place to come.
Jodi

Postby Denise on October 20th, 2008, 4:22 pm

Umm.. err... I thought of some other comments to make about 6s and 9s but then I remembered this is supposed to be a PG-13 site and gutter descent doesn't work well with that. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nope, I won't go there...

Besides, we just got Dave's mind off the silicone path, he doesn't need encouragement! :D
Denise

Postby Denise on October 22nd, 2008, 2:38 pm

Wow, I can kill a thread, huh?

Okay, back to Ramses and Alexandria theories......
Denise

Postby Mr Spice on October 22nd, 2008, 8:07 pm

Denise wrote:Wow, I can kill a thread, huh?

I think they were kidnapped by a pack of wild gibbons and have been held hostage for centuries. Eventually the Argeneau scientists will crack the secret of monkey communication and, after being a mystery for over two millenia, the ransom note will finally be decoded and the exhausted hostages will be exchanged for several cargo aircraft full of peanuts along with a fridge full of cheesecake - which makes me suspect there may be an evil mastermind behind this nefarious scheme.

Well... it's no worse than the plots of some afternoon soaps.
"A heavy snowfall,

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby love2read on October 22nd, 2008, 8:21 pm

Mr Spice wrote:
Denise wrote:Wow, I can kill a thread, huh?

I think they were kidnapped by a pack of wild gibbons and have been held hostage for centuries. Eventually the Argeneau scientists will crack the secret of monkey communication and, after being a mystery for over two millenia, the ransom note will finally be decoded and the exhausted hostages will be exchanged for several cargo aircraft full of peanuts along with a fridge full of cheesecake - which makes me suspect there may be an evil mastermind behind this nefarious scheme.

Well... it's no worse than the plots of some afternoon soaps.

Ha Ha Ha :lol:

I know that soap operas are evil :twisted: Once i got caught up in a soap opera (days of our lives) and i watched it nonstop for months!!! i was so addicted to it, then one day right after the eposide ended on a cliffhanger, i said to myself "no more, I cannot take any more of this!" I told my sister (who was as obessed as me) that i would never get caught up in another soap again. To this day i have not, i totally gve up my addiction.

I also wanted to point out a flaw in that theory mr. spice, what about the blood? where would they get thier blood, from the monkeys???? (just kidding, i love that theory! ;) )
love2read

Postby Denise on October 23rd, 2008, 12:44 am

Mr Spice wrote:Well... it's no worse than the plots of some afternoon soaps.

Are you so bored that you've resorted to watching them for entertainment?
Denise

Postby Mr Spice on October 23rd, 2008, 9:09 am

Denise wrote:
Mr Spice wrote:Well... it's no worse than the plots of some afternoon soaps.

Are you so bored that you've resorted to watching them for entertainment?

No. I just see the cover of the tv guides while I'm standing in line at the supermarket checkout. It's usually a toss up between the soap guide or the National Enquirer as to which grabs my attention.
"A heavy snowfall,

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters