Ramses Argeneau

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Ramses Argeneau

Postby Copper on October 23rd, 2008, 10:04 am

i uesd to allway say i didnt understand soaps and never watch them but my brother and best mate got me hocked on the teen soap hollyoaks watching it non stop for three years now :oops:

love the thoery mr spice what did lynsay think of it ??
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Mr Spice on October 23rd, 2008, 10:22 am

Copper wrote:love the thoery mr spice what did lynsay think of it ??

She knows better than to get involved in any of my flights of fancy. Poking around in my head can lead to some very strange happenings.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on October 23rd, 2008, 1:27 pm

Mr Spice wrote:
Denise wrote:Okay, back to Ramses and Alexandria theories......

I think they were kidnapped by a pack of wild gibbons and have been held hostage for centuries. Eventually the Argeneau scientists will crack the secret of monkey communication and, after being a mystery for over two millenia, the ransom note will finally be decoded and the exhausted hostages will be exchanged for several cargo aircraft full of peanuts along with a fridge full of cheesecake - which makes me suspect there may be an evil mastermind behind this nefarious scheme.

Well... it's no worse than the plots of some afternoon soaps.

Mr Spice wrote:
Copper wrote:love the thoery mr spice what did lynsay think of it ??

She knows better than to get involved in any of my flights of fancy. Poking around in my head can lead to some very strange happenings.

Very interesting theory, Mr.Spice, and quite worthy of a soap...I've seen some soaps where a character was brought back about ten times to be the bad guy once again...no matter how harsh a death he had been given! (This was before I gave them up a whole lot of years ago!)

Rather than risk "strange happenings" I think I'll stick with your blogs & music! :D
wren

Postby jill on October 24th, 2008, 7:15 pm

Copper I loved Hollyoaks too...but I haven't seen it in ages sigh. I am behind way way behind lol.

Wow theories something about monkies and soap operas and wild mongooses and Large rodentia...when I miss something I really really miss something. Did Ramses morph into large rodentia (I love that word by way Rodentia, rodentia, rodentia just had to get that out of the system) or wild mongoose (anyone ever see the cartoon Riki Tiki Tavi great great movie) Perhaps it was armadillo...okay that is just ridiculous...sorry didn't mean to put that out there.

So where was I?
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Mr Spice on October 24th, 2008, 9:47 pm

wren wrote:I've seen some soaps where a character was brought back about ten times to be the bad guy once again...

I have a friend back in the UK who is an actor - he's not very famous but he keeps himself in work doing various small roles. He appeared in one of the UK soaps (Coronation Street) with amazing regularity but always playing different characters. The last time I spoke to him he had played ten different parts just in that one series. I'm amazed that no one ever seemed to notice.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby Denise on October 24th, 2008, 10:08 pm

Well, it's amazing how a pair of glasses can disguise a man, it's really SUPER!
Denise

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters