Twins

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Twins

Postby grlnxtdr29 on October 9th, 2012, 10:55 pm

I was just thinking, there are a few sets of Twins in the series, what would happen if Margurite sent someone to met one twin, thinking they'd suit as Lifemates, but the person met the wrong twin? For example, She reads a Mortal Female and makes arrangements for the woman to met with Tomasso, but Tomasso is delayed, and Dante shows up instead, and turns out to be the true lifemate? (Not Fan fic, just curious if that would mean Margurite Messed up for once, or if she "Knew" the woman would meet the wrong twin)
grlnxtdr29

Re: Twins

Postby susan60625 on October 10th, 2012, 8:02 am

GND, as for the Marguerite angle, I think that she would never, ever admit to which way she thought it would go. However, the nanos always know what's right for the immortal at the time. Think about Nicholas. Annie and Jo are two totally different personalities but both were lifemates for him. They are what he needed when they met. So, if the wrong twin met a lifemate, it was destined to be that way. Also, it was mentioned in (I think!) TAV that there was once an instance where a woman met two possible lifemates (they were cousins, I believe), she chose which one she wanted to be with and the other ended up killing himself, thinking he would never find another possible lifemate. I would certainly hope that Lynsay wouldn't put her twin characters into that type of situation. I wouldn't want to see any of her characters have that problem.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Denise on October 17th, 2012, 1:32 pm

Having just read Mirabeau's story, her mother was the possible lifemate for two brothers. Not a good outcome for her family, remember?
Denise

Postby grlnxtdr29 on October 17th, 2012, 5:29 pm

I'm not suggestion that the woman is the Lifemate to Both Twins, Just one, but Margurite Sets her up with the wrong one....
grlnxtdr29

Return to Discuss The Characters