Christian Notte

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Christian Notte

Postby love2read on October 29th, 2008, 5:24 pm

Maybe Christain can help Decker with a good band name,lol :)
love2read

Postby lisa on October 29th, 2008, 5:26 pm

ANYTHING has got to be better that Morty and the Muppets!! Unless they are performing at childrens parties.
lisa

Postby feanturien on October 29th, 2008, 5:34 pm

I thought Morty and the Muppets were cute!
feanturien

Postby lisa on October 29th, 2008, 5:41 pm

Oh it was cute, but it wasnt a name that would impress the girls and wasnt that what Bricker was trying to do? It would be cuter if it was for a boys band ( of maybe 6year old boys). The other choice was the Rippers (as in Jack? or maybe sophmore humor like' letting one rip?') The names just made the girls curious, not necessarily impressed. It did make for a great laugh, :lol: and just made the girls ask more questions.
lisa

Postby Denise on October 29th, 2008, 11:46 pm

Well, Mary, if you must pick a dream man Christian is a great choice. I am SOOOOOO looking forward to his book in, oh, three or four years, I guess, since there are already four or five books planned out.... :cry: sniff, sniff
Denise

Postby wren on October 30th, 2008, 4:15 am

lisa wrote:Since Christian plays hard rock fiddle does that make us groupies? Oh btw is the rest of the band immortal as well ?

Why not?? Somebody has to play good music in those immortal night clubs! :lol: 8-) And I'm quite happy to be a groupie of Christian's band! :mrgreen:
wren

Postby Nicola on October 30th, 2008, 10:26 am

OoOoOoOo i cant help it i cant chose between the guys no more ooooo im despressed now lol
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Postby susan60625 on May 2nd, 2009, 10:48 pm

It appears to have been a while since anyone has posted on this thread. Maybe that means that I won't have as much competition for Christian's affections! HaHaHa! I appreciate the cleverness he demonstrated in V,I and the bravery he has displayed both there and in ABTR. Since I have a musical background, I can appreciate that side of him as well. Someone mentioned that his book won't be for a while. Since I'm new to these boards where do I find the future books planned? As far as I know, the next book should be either Nickolas's or Armand's and then the novella for the anthology in January is going to be Tiny's story. Who else's story is planned before Christian's?

Sue, Chicago
susan60625

Postby Kath on May 3rd, 2009, 12:20 am

susan60625 wrote:Since I'm new to these boards where do I find the future books planned? As far as I know, the next book should be either Nickolas's or Armand's and then the novella for the anthology in January is going to be Tiny's story. Who else's story is planned before Christian's?

Sue, Chicago

There doesn't seem to be a specific place for "future books planned" as it's usually a hint dropped here and there wherever. But from what I've seen we know that the next book is Nickolas's (The Renegade Hunter) coming out in the fall. Accordingly to Lynsay, it will be followed by Tiny's (in an anthology) and then Armand's. :)
Kath

Postby wren on May 3rd, 2009, 1:42 am

Kath wrote:
susan60625 wrote:Since I'm new to these boards where do I find the future books planned? As far as I know, the next book should be either Nickolas's or Armand's and then the novella for the anthology in January is going to be Tiny's story. Who else's story is planned before Christian's?

Sue, Chicago

There doesn't seem to be a specific place for "future books planned" as it's usually a hint dropped here and there wherever. But from what I've seen we know that the next book is Nickolas's (The Renegade Hunter) coming out in the fall. Accordingly to Lynsay, it will be followed by Tiny's (in an anthology) and then Armand's. :)

That's as far as we know...I don't think we have been told past Armand's book. I'm trying to remember if Armand's book is a "Rogue Hunter" novel. We only just learned the title & identity of the hero in The Renegade Hunter. As the next group of books is contracted ~ usually the publisher seems to contract 3 or 4 books ~ then Lynsay & Mr. Spice usually start dropping hints about the next featured characters...if a book is going well in the writing process, Lynsay will often tell us who is featured and then we all go crazy with anticipation and speculation! :lol: If, like Tiny's book, it just isn't working, Lynsay will not force the story...she never writes the same book twice. She will put it aside until the character is ready to cooperate, and move to the one who is ready! Until Decker's book, we had never heard of Nicholas...although many of us suspected that Armand had another son. Oh it's so hard to wait...but, that's part of the fun...don't forget about the other anthologies and Lynsay's past hysterical historicals. Great reading to catch up on in between...and Lynsay can't write without being funny! Trust me!! :)
wren

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters