Christian Notte

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Christian Notte

Postby MsKitty on May 4th, 2009, 6:23 am

That's great to hear!! 4 or more books on the way!! Man - I could quite happily read a new book every day!! THAT would be MY dream job - 'Book Checker for Lynsay Sands'. I would do that for free... I'd even make my own cup of tea!!

But I am curious... what made you suspect Armand had another son?? I don't recall hearing that much about him... But hey - Another Argeneau in the world - I won't complain!!!!

Is there a particular 'thread' for speculating? I'm still getting the hang of this message board!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby susan60625 on May 4th, 2009, 9:00 am

Hey MsKitty!

The main clue that Armand had another son, was in LB. When Etienne took Rachel to the night club the first time, she told Thomas that she couldn't drink blood yet, and he said that wouldn't be a problem. That he'd had a sister-in-law who'd had the same problem. That was when he came up with the straw solution.

As for finding threads, I was told that the best way to find something was to search for the topic that you are interested in. That way you can find any other discussions that are here about it.

Sue, Chicago
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MsKitty on May 5th, 2009, 12:06 am

Thanks Sue!

I will try search by topic - Thanks!

OOoooh... I thought Thomas was talking about Lissianna (who is NOT his sister-in-law)! Hmmm I think I'll read LB again after I finish IH (oh no - what a shame lol!!)

Chat to you again soon, Kat
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on September 1st, 2009, 7:48 pm

Moved from Discuss the Series...so let's all welcome monique8727 & discuss Yummy Christian Notte! 8-)

monique8727 wrote:what do you think will end up with his character he played an important role in Vincents and marguerite's storys that i cant but hope that he will have a story of his own

just a thought

wren wrote:
Hi & welcome, monique8727! You have now joined the best forum anywhere!

There is a thread for Christian Notte on the "Discuss the Characters" area of the Argeneau section of the forum. We do expect him to have a book, but don't know when it will take place.

The Renegade Hunter featuring Nicholas Argeneau & Jo Willan is released September 29, Bitten By Cupid (Tiny McGraw's story in an anthology) comes out for Valentine's Day 2010, and then Armand's book will be released soon after, along with the other two books in the historical Devil of the Higlands trilogy. Currently, we don't know which direction the books will go or which characters will tell their stories after that, but we are all waiting with anticipation...and Christian is a favourite!

I'm going to move our comments over to the other thread and bump it up for you, so that others will get in on the discussion! Take a few minutes and do the Getting To Know You questions on the "General Section" and please sign up for Lynsay's newsletter on the homepage...just "join mailing list" and you'll be all set. You get the official news, great puzzles, and fun contests throughout the year!

You can read about several of the more active members of the forum at the Getting To Know You questions. There are also some fun "Quirky Questions." Both are designed to help us get to know each other better and be a closer group. Jump into the discussions & games, and you won't be a newbie very long!

wren
wren

Postby susan60625 on September 1st, 2009, 9:03 pm

Yes, Monique, Christian is my man, too. He has intrigued me since he first appeared in the books. I hope to see more of him in the next books. Some of the regulars here on the forum are more interested in the BC immortals, but I say, give me a 500 year old immortal any day!

Sue
susan60625

Postby wren on September 2nd, 2009, 6:51 am

susan60625 wrote: Some of the regulars here on the forum are more interested in the BC immortals, but I say, give me a 500 year old immortal any day!

I'm right with you on that, Sue! ;)
wren

Postby jill on September 2nd, 2009, 8:04 pm

Don't get me wrong I find that if I didn't have my man (Ode to Lucern in my Heart) then Christian...well he definetely occupy a portion of my heart of course he would have to share that it with his cousin Marcus ;)
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Damiana on January 5th, 2010, 1:21 pm

Christian seems hot ;) i'm looking forward to 'his' book 8-)
Damiana

Postby susan60625 on January 5th, 2010, 7:09 pm

Now you're talking, honey! There are a lot of people here on the forum who like the BC men, but give me that 500 year old Notte man! Rawr! :twisted:
susan60625

Postby sin on January 5th, 2010, 8:54 pm

Now Sue, in all fairness I do not have anything against the "younger" immortals..But all of that experience..*whew* Something about those BC men just make my lil' ol' heart go pitter patter..It will be interesting to see who Marguerite has lined up for her "newest" son. Christian will give her a run for her money..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters