Christian Notte

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Christian Notte

Postby susan60625 on January 5th, 2010, 9:09 pm

Now, sin, did I say I was referring to you? There are other BC immortal lovers on the forum. But if the shoe fits.... :lol:

Seriously, I'm extremely curious about who will end up with Christian. He still somewhat of an enigma in the books. We've seen him in a variety of different situations, but we never really hear what he is thinking on the inside. I suspect there are a lot of insecurities being hidden by a tough, hard shell. I, also, don't think he'll take Marguerite's meddling too well. He may be getting more familiar with her, but he doesn't have the history that her other children have. He will probably resist her more than the others.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on January 5th, 2010, 9:13 pm

susan60625 wrote:Now, sin, did I say I was referring to you? There are other BC immortal lovers on the forum. But if the shoe fits.... :lol:

I thought I resembled that remark!

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on January 6th, 2010, 12:22 am

susan60625 wrote:I, also, don't think he'll take Marguerite's meddling too well. He may be getting more familiar with her, but he doesn't have the history that her other children have. He will probably resist her more than the others.

Christian may try to resist, but when it comes to Marguerite & with Julius in tow...RESISTANCE TRULY IS FUTILE! If Christian thinks she won't be meddling for his own good, he might as well join the Borg now...& considering G.G. had to help Christian & Julius woo Marguerite in VI, turnabout will be highly amusing...:lol:
wren

Postby susan60625 on January 6th, 2010, 12:32 am

wren wrote:
susan60625 wrote:I, also, don't think he'll take Marguerite's meddling too well. He may be getting more familiar with her, but he doesn't have the history that her other children have. He will probably resist her more than the others.

Christian may try to resist, but when it comes to Marguerite & with Julius in tow...RESISTANCE TRULY IS FUTILE! If Christian thinks she won't be meddling for his own good, he might as well join the Borg now...& considering G.G. had to help Christian & Julius woo Marguerite in VI, turnabout will be highly amusing...:lol:

Oh, Wren, I'm sure he'll resist. I can't wait until we hear the "support" from his siblings. I can just hear Lucern now.....
susan60625

Postby wren on January 6th, 2010, 12:35 am

susan60625 wrote:
wren wrote:

Oh, Wren, I'm sure he'll resist. I can't wait until we hear the "support" from his siblings. I can just hear Lucern now.....

I'll give you that...Christian will resist...but still, it will be futile and Marguerite will have her way...just like she did with Lucern! :lol:
wren

Postby susan60625 on January 6th, 2010, 12:43 am

And Bastien, and Etienne, and Lissianna, and Vincent, and Lucian, and Victor, and Thomas, and (I'm betting!) soon Tiny! :o
susan60625

Postby sin on January 6th, 2010, 3:58 am

Lucern will just say NO!...as in No you can not resist the woman mom has picked out for you..After all she has had a hand it EVERYONE getting their life mate.

sin

Postby Damiana on January 6th, 2010, 8:11 am

BC men rule ;)

but Christian, although 'only' 500, caught my interest and i'm looking forward to his book 8-) .. . i'm sure it will be hilarious with everyone (new family - Argeneaus) meddling in especially Marguerite :mrgreen:
Damiana

Postby wren on January 9th, 2010, 4:02 pm

Damiana wrote:BC men rule ;)

but Christian, although 'only' 500, caught my interest and i'm looking forward to his book 8-) .. . i'm sure it will be hilarious with everyone (new family - Argeneaus) meddling in especially Marguerite :mrgreen:

Young Yummy Immortals born AD rule ;) ...but Marcus, though born BC, caught my interest and I'm looking forward to his book, too! 8-) :lol: I'm also interested to see what happens with Christian, and though he will resist, Marguerite will match him with his life mate! :mrgreen: I also think she'll have a hand in matching Marcus with his...she will not want Julius' best friend since birth to be lonely without his life mate! :D
wren

Postby sin on January 9th, 2010, 9:42 pm

Old & Grumpy BC Immortals rule my dear darling sis..But Christian will be an interesting man to find a mate for..With Notte & Argeneau in him..

sin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters