Christian Notte

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Christian Notte

Postby sin on April 26th, 2010, 1:16 pm

wren wrote:
Jewelz wrote:In the beginning I didn't think much of Christian. What caught my attention was when he tries to teach Jackie how to control her fangs. He was able to push VIncent enough to man-up for the task. :D After that, I paid attention to him more.

Say What??!! :o I think NOT!!

My dear precious-gems sis, methinks you really enjoy getting a rise out of me about VINCENT! :lol: Vincent didn't need Christian or anyone else to push him to man-up. I loved Christian already...he caught my attention the first time we saw him...but if you think back, he was a little puzzled at first as to why his kisses weren't working on Jackie, as he is very adept. But Vincent had no need to be concerned or to prove anything...he already knew that he was very good at "strawberries"...and he knew who Jackie really wanted! :)

Now, now sister dear..you are just one step away from being a reasonable woman..Take a deep breath..Yes we know Vinny did not need any help..He is the man or should I say Immortal?? :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sherr on April 26th, 2010, 1:17 pm

Turns on air conditioner....I think Sin is in a hot flash.....Thank goodness I don"t ever act like that :oops: ...Really Sin lets get a little control...lol :D
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby sin on April 26th, 2010, 1:31 pm

sherr wrote:Turns on air conditioner....I think Sin is in a hot flash.....Thank goodness I don"t ever act like that :oops: ...Really Sin lets get a little control...lol :D

Yeah right.....lol And control? Me?> But that man in front of me and then we will talk about control...*cackles evilly*

sin

Postby sherr on April 26th, 2010, 6:43 pm

Shame on you, sin. Grab the girl a leash!
sherr

Postby sin on April 26th, 2010, 7:11 pm

sherr wrote:Shame on you, sin. Grab the girl a leash!

Don't you mean whip..lol

sin

Postby wren on April 26th, 2010, 11:30 pm

sin wrote:
wren wrote:
Jewelz wrote:In the beginning I didn't think much of Christian. What caught my attention was when he tries to teach Jackie how to control her fangs. He was able to push VIncent enough to man-up for the task. :D After that, I paid attention to him more.

Say What??!! :o I think NOT!!

My dear precious-gems sis, methinks you really enjoy getting a rise out of me about VINCENT! :lol: Vincent didn't need Christian or anyone else to push him to man-up. I loved Christian already...he caught my attention the first time we saw him...but if you think back, he was a little puzzled at first as to why his kisses weren't working on Jackie, as he is very adept. But Vincent had no need to be concerned or to prove anything...he already knew that he was very good at "strawberries"...and he knew who Jackie really wanted! :)

Now, now sister dear..you are just one step away from being a reasonable woman..Take a deep breath..Yes we know Vinny did not need any help..He is the man or should I say Immortal?? :)

True, dear big sis, Vincent didn't need help at all ever, and I think Jewelz just likes to tease me...a lot! *grin* Btw, have you explained about being a "reasonable woman" to those on the forum who are a little newer who might not be aware, just in case? Ya know, I don't get 'reasonable' that often. :P That would be the best time for Lucian to send me out as an enforcer, now that I think about it, because nothing scares a "reasonable woman!" Nothing can avoid one either...there is no place that the rogue can hide that she can't track!

Something about not getting 'reasonable' that often doesn't sound like a good thing, does it? Well, no matter, because we know that is is a good thing, most of the time! :lol:

Oh, and my dear fave Immortal Man really doesn't like to be called "Vinny" Just telling y'all that his name is VINCENT! Image
wren

Postby susan60625 on April 27th, 2010, 3:04 am

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies. As much as I understand your various opinions on your favorite immortals, I would remind you where you are. This is the thread that is supposed to be Christian Notte related. Now, Christian doesn't mind it too much because he is gaining valuable insight into his new relatives. But can we get back on topic here, please? :roll:

I'm hoping that Lynsay let's Christian talk to her soon. There is a lot about my man that I find mysterious. And while I love to let my imagination run wild, I can't wait to see how Lynsay writes him. :oops:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sherr on April 27th, 2010, 5:07 am

You are so right Susan....I think I'll go back to JB's thread and drool....please bring mop
sherr

Postby sin on April 28th, 2010, 5:09 pm

Well sis Sue..sometimes we all get on bunny trails. So we need a level headed person to get us straight again..;) ;)..heehee

sin

Postby sin on April 28th, 2010, 5:13 pm

wren wrote:Now, now sister dear..you are just one step away from being a reasonable woman..Take a deep breath..Yes we know Vinny did not need any help..He is the man or should I say Immortal?? :)

True, dear big sis, Vincent didn't need help at all ever, and I think Jewelz just likes to tease me...a lot! *grin* Btw, have you explained about being a "reasonable woman" to those on the forum who are a little newer who might not be aware, just in case? Ya know, I don't get 'reasonable' that often. :P That would be the best time for Lucian to send me out as an enforcer, now that I think about it, because nothing scares a "reasonable woman!" Nothing can avoid one either...there is no place that the rogue can hide that she can't track!

Something about not getting 'reasonable' that often doesn't sound like a good thing, does it? Well, no matter, because we know that is is a good thing, most of the time! :lol:

Oh, and my dear fave Immortal Man really doesn't like to be called "Vinny" Just telling y'all that his name is VINCENT! Image
[/quote]

No middles I have not.. I do not think I could give it the justice you can. And yes I think even Lucian would agree. Lol

So back on topic just for our chitown sis.. Christian is not yet ready for his story. Maybe after the whinny Stephano.;)

sin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters