Christian Notte

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Christian Notte

Postby wren on April 30th, 2010, 12:24 pm

susan60625 wrote:Ladies, Ladies, Ladies. As much as I understand your various opinions on your favorite immortals, I would remind you where you are. This is the thread that is supposed to be Christian Notte related. Now, Christian doesn't mind it too much because he is gaining valuable insight into his new relatives. But can we get back on topic here, please? :roll:

I'm hoping that Lynsay let's Christian talk to her soon. There is a lot about my man that I find mysterious. And while I love to let my imagination run wild, I can't wait to see how Lynsay writes him. :oops:

sin wrote:Well sis Sue..sometimes we all get on bunny trails. So we need a level headed person to get us straight again..;) ;)..heehee

Nuh-uh...this bunny trail was quite a bit about Christian. Jewelz started It with a comparison of Christian & Vincent ;) I just had to defend my Immortal and I was most "reasonable" about it...Image I don't think the whiny Stephano will be first, big sis...but maybe he will make an appearance in Christian's story to try to help him focus on the good things in his life again?
wren

Postby sin on May 1st, 2010, 1:41 pm

my dear darling middles sis..I have just one word for you: pfht :D :D

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby susan60625 on May 1st, 2010, 5:07 pm

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! You two crack me up!!!! :lol:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on May 1st, 2010, 5:26 pm

susan60625 wrote:ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! You two crack me up!!!! :lol:

I do try Sue dear...

sin

Postby susan60625 on May 1st, 2010, 8:38 pm

sin wrote:
susan60625 wrote:ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! You two crack me up!!!! :lol:

I do try Sue dear...

....and you succeed! hehehehe
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on May 1st, 2010, 10:56 pm

Awwww :oops:

sin

Postby Denise on May 13th, 2010, 5:31 am

I've always been intrigued by Christian and hope his story is coming up fairly soon. So difficult to wait for the stories you want to read!
Denise

Postby sin on May 15th, 2010, 11:08 am

So true Denise. But in the end we do get them..And re-read them to know end.. It will be a very interesting read that I know..

sin

Postby Denise on August 23rd, 2010, 10:29 pm

Okay, this one is "out there" but i just saw these two names written together and it got me thinkng.... Christian & Jean Louise. Would that be something? After all, they aren't at all related..... just a thought.
Denise

Postby Lynsay on September 9th, 2010, 5:54 pm

So I started Christian's story today (I typed Nicholas first and in fact keep calling Christian Nicholas for some reason I can't fathom. Most annoying though) Anyway, so I started it and then realized ....hmm......I forgot to read Bite To Remember and Vampire Interrupted first to ensure I took note of all and any mention of Christian. It's kinda important. Might say the wrong thing otherwise. And Terri left on vacation not half an hour ago. Gone for two weeks, so...well....I can't bug her for fact checking for me either. So, I guess I'll just have to sit down and read the two stories and fact check myself. Poooooooor meeeeee. Time out to read before I continue to write. What we writers have to do for our stories....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, sorry. (grin)

Anyway, I shall quickly visit Christian in the past while he was in California with Jackie, Vincent and Tiny. Then I shall hop over to visit him while he was in Europe with Marguerite, Tiny, his cousins, dad, etc, and then return to St Lucia where his band is playing a gig at the resort where Marguerite and Julius are honeymooning.

On a side note ---Marguerite suggested his band when she learned from the entertainment director that the resort's booked band wasn't going to make it. Fortunately, Bastien arranged for a company plane to fly Christian and his band over super quick for the two week gig. Marguerite is so proud of her boy, I'm sure that's the only reason she suggested it. I mean, I'm sure it has nothing to do with a certain resort guest who shall remain nameless...well, at least until she tells me her name.... I hate it when characters are reticent. Ah well, she will spill soon enough. If not to me, then to Christian I'm sure.

Lynsay off to read so she can write
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters