Armand

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Armand

Postby susan60625 on October 22nd, 2009, 11:55 pm

Okay Denise, First I doubt that Stephanie is Armand's lifemate. For one thing, she is only fifteen. Also, we're supposed to find out who Armand's lifemate is in his book, but that has to take place during the two weeks that Nicholas and Jo are locked up in the Enforcer's jail, and during that time, Decker took Dani and Stephanie away to keep them safe from Leo and his brood. I doubt he'll bring them back until it is safe.

Second, I think that the reason Nicholas knew about the girls being taken is because of the listening device that he planted on Leo's vehicle with the tracker. He probably heard them take the two girls and that was how he knew they had been taken. When Decker asked Nicholas that question, Bricker hadn't found those devices yet.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Denise on October 23rd, 2009, 7:34 pm

Yeah, I was afraid she might be too young. And you make a good point. I had forgotten that the listening devices were still part of his secret. That must be it. Okay, back to square one. WHO IS his lifemate? I may die of impatience before we find out.
Denise

Postby wren on October 7th, 2010, 3:22 am

Btw, Lyns...did you know that ARMAND is the first Argeneau Immortal to be claimed by all three forum fan clubs! 8-)

GOV only gets him due to his age & being an Immortal (vampire, if needs must :roll: ) because he may have had to be reclusive, but that man is NOT grumpy! *giggle* YYI claims him because he is deliciously yummy, ever so charming & despite being born B.C. he is forever young at heart (whip cream straight from the can, anyone? You can see why so many women wanted to marry him. ;) ) and Y&G claims him because of his age & charm...he is a fabulous mix of what they love best in an Immortal! :D

Hmmm...maybe Armand should be the next "sculpture" for you, because Kath & I realized that had never happened before on the forum...one Immortal claimed by all...and Eshe is his life mate, so maybe her sculpture needs her mate!!

SAs...Let's hear it for ARMAND ARGENEAU!!!! Image Image
wren

Postby Lynsay on October 7th, 2010, 1:52 pm

LOL. Hmmm, Armand's statue...

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Lynsay on October 7th, 2010, 1:52 pm

LOL. Hmmm, Armand's statue...

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on October 12th, 2010, 4:08 am

ooops, I was mistaken :oops: ...the first Immortal claimed by all three groups was the yummy Lucern...now the first B.C. Immortal claimed by all three groups is the yummy Armand...

Lynsay, I'm still in favor of Armand being sculpted next since you already have Eshe...then you would have your first set of life mates in sculpture! 8-)
wren

Postby sin on November 2nd, 2010, 9:54 pm

wren wrote:ooops, I was mistaken :oops: ...the first Immortal claimed by all three groups was the yummy Lucern...now the first B.C. Immortal claimed by all three groups is the yummy Armand...

Lynsay, I'm still in favor of Armand being sculpted next since you already have Eshe...then you would have your first set of life mates in sculpture! 8-)

I agree sis. Lyns need her first life mate set. :)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters