Armand

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Armand

Postby GiGi3 on April 1st, 2009, 7:36 pm

wren wrote:
Mr Spice wrote:Armand, where are you?
Lost in a fog of haiku.
Oh! Is there no hope?

OK - don't post any new haiku just yet - I'll talk to the boss and see if we can't do a competition exclusively for forum members for a signed book. Get thinking and watch the board for an announcement.

Remember - the traditional haiku format must be 17 syllables in the pattern 5-7-5, so get practising.

GiGi3 wrote:OOOOO...can't wait!!!! ~~ :mrgreen:

I hope the boss approves! Yes!! :D

still can't wait! love the prize!!........if it is approved!

however....i must ask...WHY HAIKU???? ....they are the bain of my existance
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby Kath on April 1st, 2009, 8:00 pm

wren wrote:
sin wrote:Me thinks me know why Armand is elusive. But will wait and discuss it on TIH topic.. Just saying that the man has had a lot of suffering and tragedy in his life. I feel sorry for him....

still got to get my book :cry: staying off the spoiler thread...

My pre-order is due to arrive tomorrow -- it's taking forever... but I'm still peeking at the spoiler thread anyway ;) :lol:
Kath

Postby katbrower on April 1st, 2009, 11:50 pm

Kath wrote:
wren wrote:
sin wrote:Me thinks me know why Armand is elusive. But will wait and discuss it on TIH topic.. Just saying that the man has had a lot of suffering and tragedy in his life. I feel sorry for him....

still got to get my book :cry: staying off the spoiler thread...

My pre-order is due to arrive tomorrow -- it's taking forever... but I'm still peeking at the spoiler thread anyway ;) :lol:

Bad girl. You know you shouldn't peek at your presents before you open them.
katbrower

Postby Kath on April 2nd, 2009, 8:32 am

katbrower wrote:
Kath wrote:My pre-order is due to arrive tomorrow -- it's taking forever... but I'm still peeking at the spoiler thread anyway ;) :lol:

Ok, Ok, I'll be good now. :) The first couple of posts were ok but now it looks like it really will spoil it now. Note: I just skimmed thru this time but now I'm not gonna actually read it until after I've read the book and can actively join in on the discussion/theories.) :roll: oooh, I can't wait... book is supposed to arrive today!!!
Kath

Postby wren on April 2nd, 2009, 11:20 am

Kath wrote:
katbrower wrote:
Kath wrote:My pre-order is due to arrive tomorrow -- it's taking forever... but I'm still peeking at the spoiler thread anyway ;) :lol:

Ok, Ok, I'll be good now. :) The first couple of posts were ok but now it looks like it really will spoil it now. Note: I just skimmed thru this time but now I'm not gonna actually read it until after I've read the book and can actively join in on the discussion/theories.) :roll: oooh, I can't wait... book is supposed to arrive today!!!

Hope your book arrives on time, Kath...I keep calling the bookstore, but our books are not there yet! That causes a problem for five readers...Jodi, Seashell, Gypsy, Kewie, & me...wren...who often has delusions of being a princess or an immortal witch depending on my mood...and the mood today is to stake/bake & slice off some mortal heads! Image Bring me a sword...heads need to roll...where are my enforcers...please find out who didn't process my book order on time???? :lol: (No, we haven't gone rogue...YET Image)
wren

Postby sin on April 2nd, 2009, 11:47 am

just about rouge sister of mine..go to Wal-Mart!!!!!! So need to discuss this with you...

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Kath on April 2nd, 2009, 6:08 pm

wren wrote:Hope your book arrives on time, Kath...I keep calling the bookstore, but our books are not there yet! That causes a problem for five readers...Jodi, Seashell, Gypsy, Kewie, & me...wren...who often has delusions of being a princess or an immortal witch depending on my mood...and the mood today is to stake/bake & slice off some mortal heads! Image Bring me a sword...heads need to roll...where are my enforcers...please find out who didn't process my book order on time???? :lol: (No, we haven't gone rogue...YET Image)

Yeah! My book came today! Now to start reading so I can join the discussion over on the spoiler thread... Wow, wren you've got some great similes! Where'd you get them? How can I get them? I esp like the one where the smilie was banging his head against the brick wall. LOL!!
Kath

Postby wren on April 4th, 2009, 7:06 am

Kath wrote:Yeah! My book came today! Now to start reading so I can join the discussion over on the spoiler thread... Wow, wren you've got some great similes! Where'd you get them? How can I get them? I esp like the one where the smilie was banging his head against the brick wall. LOL!!

Glad you got your book, Kath! sin was right, and I found it at our wal-mart & spent all day yesterday reading. Image I've finished it, and it was well worth it! As for the smilies, well, I'm kind of a smilie freak...but I have tried to tone it down. Image We can't link, but we are allowed to share legitimate safe information...you will have to copy & paste to go to the site. I use http://www.mazeguy.net Use the [img]code for Lynsay's forum. On Internet Explorer, just click on the smilie & paste it into your message. On Firefox, click on the smilie, copy & paste the info into your message. It's that simple! Another site is http://www.thesmilies.com However, both have basically the same choices, and I find mazeguy easier to use. On thesmilies, use the IMG code, and copy & paste...and you may have to cut out the url info from thesmilies to get it to work.

On the General Discussion, there is a thread for Smilies Anonymous...I think it's on the last page! :lol: On the "old forum" we could use HTML, so we had huge amounts of smilies and often used smileycentral.com...so several of us went into withdrawals when we "moved" to Lynsay's new cyberhome! <grin> The software for this forum won't work with HTML or smileycentral. Since I was desperate for my favourite infamous "little cauldron" Image sin went on a search for me and found one I could use! She's my sweet big AE4 sis and also one of my closest friends.

If you put too many smilies in a message, it makes it hard for some forum friends to read. That's why I've worked to tone it down just a little...well, as toned down as I get, since Gypsy & sin say I'm usually "instigating." Image Bwahahahaha...fly on over to the dark side & "stir the pot" with me, Kath...and enjoy some fun smilies & cookies...or the cheesecake of your choice! I like yummy Vincent cheesecake myself, but the new yummy Decker & yummy Nicholas cheesecakes are also quite appealing! {giggle}
wren

Postby Denise on September 10th, 2009, 2:30 am

Okay, I've had a couple of theories regarding Armand's lifemate. Here's the latest. Can't you see Eshe as his lifemate? After all, he's had trouble with his previous wives all getting killed. Eshe is a tough enforcer already and could prove to him that he wouldn't have to worry about losing her. You know he's got to be gunshy after losing that many wives. He'd not want to risk it again.

What do you think?
Denise

Postby susan60625 on September 10th, 2009, 12:02 pm

I just had a crazy idea for a lifemate for Armand. (Don't worry -- no spoilers here!) In TRH, Justin talks about having sisters. Wouldn't it be great if one of them could be lifemate to Armand? That would bring Justin into the Argeneau family!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters