Confession: Tiny is dead, long live Tiny

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Confession: Tiny is dead, long live Tiny

Postby Mary on November 3rd, 2008, 1:58 pm

Denise wrote:
I shall give you a hint. . . let's see. . . She's mortal. He's not. That should make it easy...

Got to be one of Sam's sisters and Grant! Hmm... or "Turner" and his girl that will make a difficult story if Turner knows he accidentally turned someone... or Christian and someone, or Marcus, or one of the Nottes, or Valerian, or Bricker or.... Yeah right, that's SURE easy!

First off Happy Anniversary to you Lynsay. :D
Second PLEASE don't take my Christian away from me just yet.
I'm not sure I could get used to some strange mortal touching MY dream man.
Yes I know I sound nuts, but lately knowing Christian will be waiting in my dream world is the only way I can put down one of your books that I maybe reading for the 4th or 5th time.
So I'm truly begging you to please wait to take MY dream man away from me.
Thank you from the bottom of my wildest dream, :D
Mary
My dreamy Immortal Christian.
Come to my dreams always.
Mary

Postby wren on November 4th, 2008, 12:40 am

I kwow what you mean, Mary...I don't tend to think of Jackie too often when thinking of Vincent! LOL :lol: But, it gets easier and you get happier about it when you have the book in your hands to read over and over!! ;)
wren

Postby Nicola on November 4th, 2008, 10:29 am

:o NO TINY the sarrow flows lol but it wasn't meant to be i see such a shame ...

but hey im just finished Vampire Interrupted and OMG Christian like OMG lol i was crying and everything it was awful my heart ached for Julius telling his story it played out in my head like a dvd each scene i loved it now im readin The Rogue Hunter lol Oh may whens book 11 out i don't think i could wait .... maybe i could buy a ticket and come help lynsay write them all in a week to get them out ha ha ha ha my i never expected that Christian lol and Julius WOW the wait is killing me now Oh please that it be a 50 book collection ha ha ha ha MR SPICE tie her to her chair she cant go out the house till there all done lol i shall provide rope and ill be a watch guard in case she trys to persuade u otherwise lol darn ill have to go bk to the begining to find more clues lol and the cottage in VI well the one beside Lucian and leigh darn i get so ingrossed i forget about the plots lynsay u are a absolute we star the plots are getting thicker and there awesome xoxoxoxo
I Have Lived For More Than 3000 Years Living forever is what i intend to do loving u is my only danger in the darkness of the nite i shall come to u with eyes burning silver eternity is only a heartbeat away let me take you there....
Nicola

Postby Mr Spice on November 4th, 2008, 2:44 pm

Nicola wrote: tie her to her chair...

Has she been talking again?
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on November 5th, 2008, 8:51 am

Mr Spice wrote:
Nicola wrote: tie her to her chair...

Has she been talking again?

Image Dave, you are too funny!

I see that Nicola is as in awe of Lynsay as the rest of the adoring SAs!! :lol: And her posts are unique and nearly as long as mine! (That's a good thing, Nicola, dahling! I get teased about my "wordiness" quite often...heehee :lol: )

Keep Lynsay in that chair in front of her computer, Mr. Spice! Also, we wouldn't mind knowing who the new book is about. We Know that you know, and that you are chuckling devilishly because you know and we don't! :twisted: Since Tiny had to go back to "work" for awhile before continuing his story...please let it be Marcus!!!! C'mon, Mr. & Mrs Spice, you can tell us now! :D Puh-lease!!!!!!!!!

How did the anniversary dinner go? How about the house showing...any luck there? Hope so! :)
wren

Postby lisa on November 9th, 2008, 8:56 am

Hi Lynsay!! Since Tiny's book will not be coming out 6 months after The Immortal Hunter, will the book you are writing instead, come out on that same schedule? ( You had mentioned on the homepage of your website that time-frame originally.)Did the change of characters change the publishing date? (im not trying to hurry you up writing, but you did say the story was really flowing great, and i didnt know if you had to get an extension on your pub. date?)
lisa

Postby Mr Spice on November 9th, 2008, 9:08 am

lisa wrote:Hi Lynsay!! Since Tiny's book will not be coming out 6 months after The Immortal Hunter, will the book you are writing instead, come out on that same schedule? ( You had mentioned on the homepage of your website that time-frame originally.)Did the change of characters change the publishing date? (im not trying to hurry you up writing, but you did say the story was really flowing great, and i didnt know if you had to get an extension on your pub. date?)

The publishing date is for a paranormal book irrespective of who the main characters are so the time frame remains the same.
"A heavy snowfall,

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby lisa on November 9th, 2008, 9:39 am

Thanks Mr. Spice!! I was afraid Lynsay had so much trouble getting Tiny to cooperate that the pub. date was different. Any more clues as to identity of main characters? Have we even "meet" them before?
lisa

Postby sin on November 9th, 2008, 9:54 am

Mr Spice wrote:The publishing date is for a paranormal book irrespective of who the main characters are so the time frame remains the same.

Thank you Mr. Spice.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Mr Spice on November 9th, 2008, 10:14 am

lisa wrote:Any more clues as to identity of main characters?

No idea whatsoever. I always ask Lynsay to avoid telling me anything about the book until she has a finished manuscript for me to read. It allows me to read it completely from scratch and without any preconceived ideas about what it is about. I always think this allows me to have a completely objective perspective on the book.
"A heavy snowfall,

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters