Confession: Tiny is dead, long live Tiny

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Confession: Tiny is dead, long live Tiny

Postby Mr Spice on November 29th, 2008, 11:27 am

wren wrote:I think Mr. Spice just keeps a watch out for rogue mortals on the forum...like us! :D

Hi Judyme, welcome to the forum. I don't know what you mean, Wren. :|
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Re: Confession: Tiny is dead, long live Tiny

Postby wren on November 30th, 2008, 1:33 am

Mr Spice wrote:
wren wrote:I think Mr. Spice just keeps a watch out for rogue mortals on the forum...like us! :D

Hi Judyme, welcome to the forum. I don't know what you mean, Wren. :|

Image Ah, Mr. Spice, took you awhile to get back to me on that one! :lol: Other than when you are gibbon wrangling or proofreading for rogue vampires and wonderful immortals that you won't tell us about...who else do you keep an eye on except for our dear Lynsay...and us!

You Know I Speak The Truth!! {shrug} When it comes to bribing & begging for hints and clues and any tidbit of info, we all go "rogue" on you every time! :twisted:

Nicola wrote: :o Rogue Mortals
I swear i have been good :twisted: i havent asked no immortal to bit me and if they said i did there telling lies :twisted: he he he he

Yeah, what Nicola said ;) except...methinks I would tell one of our favourite yummy good immortals to bite me Image heehee...but we have been sooooo good, haven't we Nicola & Mary...and haven't even {giggle} dreamed (right, dear Mary...who dreams of Christian Notte) of "asking for bites!" Telling them to bite is a different thing altogether...Image <biggrin>

See Judyme, we are a little bit...um, unique...but we are a fun bunch! Bwahahahaha...so stick around, okay? :)
wren

Previous

Return to Discuss The Characters