Bastien

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Bastien

Postby love2read on December 17th, 2008, 11:46 am

I have to put my two cents in about Bastien. I love the part where he bites that mean lady and makes her apoligize to that cashier. He was so sweet to do that, well as sweet as someone biting another person can be. :P
oh and he is totally hot!
love2read

Postby GiGi3 on December 17th, 2008, 11:18 pm

love2read wrote:I have to put my two cents in about Bastien. I love the part where he bites that mean lady and makes her apoligize to that cashier. He was so sweet to do that, well as sweet as someone biting another person can be. :P
oh and he is totally hot!

Talk about sweet (staying up making paper flowers)..&..HOT!!~I love the hotel scene! :o
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby Marguerite on July 23rd, 2009, 3:42 pm

Bastien has to be my favorite character so far. His business suits, his wealth and intellegence, his passion. I laughed so hard when CK found him naked in the hall and says What is with you brothers??? This was after Lucern had burst into his room naked looking for condoms! Dang that was funny!

Marguerite
and yes, that is my real name
Marguerite and yes, that is my real birth name
Marguerite

Postby wren on July 24th, 2009, 4:45 am

Marguerite wrote:Bastien has to be my favorite character so far. His business suits, his wealth and intellegence, his passion. I laughed so hard when CK found him naked in the hall and says What is with you brothers??? This was after Lucern had burst into his room naked looking for condoms! Dang that was funny!

Marguerite
and yes, that is my real name

Welcome Marguerite! What a wonderful "real name!" Image Glad you have joined the best forum anywhere!!!!

When you have a chance, please do the Getting To Know You questions on the general section. It doesn't take very long. There are some fun Quirky Questions, too, if you want to fill those out. We like to get to know one another, and see who has what in common, plus the quizzes are just good fun. Lynsay, Mr. Spice, & House Elf Tori are very careful about safety & privacy, so the questions are very general. You can read about some of us 'regulars' on those threads, too. Also, if you haven't yet, sign up for Lynsay's newsletter as it has all the latest news, puzzles, and great contests. Just go to the home page of the website, click on the For Readers section and join the mailing list. Also, send an email to admin@lynysaysands.net to request the latest newsletter that was just sent out if you don't have it, as it has a great crossword & contest, and either Mr. Spice or House Elf Tori (aka Terri) will send it to you. The deadline is August 1st to submit the answers for the contest, so you'll want to get a copy right away! We are unable to link on the forum (had some nasty spammers & such) but the contact information for Lynsay or admin is on the home page of the website or just copy & paste any legitimate links from those who are regulars.

We love meeting new friends and having them become part of the group. No one stays a "newbie" for long around here. All you have to do is pick a discussion topic or game and jump in, and within days you become a 'regular!' Image Again, a big welcome!

Btw, Bastien is one of my favourites, also! Absolutely Yummy Delicious!! Image

wren ~ not my real name (which is posted on my GTKY questions) but has become what I'm called by some of my family and many of my friends, especially the fantastic friends I've made here! Image
wren

Postby MsKitty on July 24th, 2009, 4:59 am

Wren!!

Was wondering where you were & I NEW you would leave a post here... that spunkalisous Bastien... I know you can't resist!! Gotta tell you tho' Decker won me over when he told Dani he was hiding with her in the closet!!

xx Kat
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby wren on July 24th, 2009, 6:22 am

Mmmm, Kat...Decker is certainly on my yummy list...but Bastien remains with Vincent as the top two! :D

Just had a bit of family stuff going on and not as much online time, but I always check in eventually! :lol: I haven't even done the crossword yet! {sigh} I hear a bubble-bath and a newsletter with pencil in hand calling me very soon...and things should settle down to a *normal routine* (whatever that is) once school gets going again! I always have these delusions of a normal routine...which never really happens <grin> Oh well, that's real life!!

wren ♥
wren

Postby susan60625 on July 24th, 2009, 6:49 am

wren wrote:I haven't even done the crossword yet! {sigh} I hear a bubble-bath and a newsletter with pencil in hand calling me very soon...

Wren, make sure you bring the book with. This time, Terri outdid herself. It's pretty tough! I needed the book to finish, even having read it four times!

Ah, yes, Bastien! He reminds me of a guy I dated once and still have fond memories of.... But I digress! He's one of my favorites, but I still only have eyes for Christian!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby GiGi3 on July 24th, 2009, 8:28 am

Ah Yes!!......Bastien definitly a close 2nd.....so sweet, and the scene when Terri calls her friend, and both her & his brother were completely dumb-founded about the way he was treating her was pricless...couldn't you just picture their faces.

BTW: Welcome Margurite (sp?).....& as anyone on herewill tell you: VICTOR is #1 for me!! ;) bwahahaha! :twisted: havn't been on in awhile, just a reminder for those of you who have forgot!! yea VICTOR!!! ~(enter dramatic sigh here)~ :mrgreen: hehehe! that was for you sisters
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby wren on July 24th, 2009, 8:36 am

GiGi3 wrote:Ah Yes!!......Bastien definitly a close 2nd.....so sweet, and the scene when Terri calls her friend, and both her & his brother were completely dumb-founded about the way he was treating her was pricless...couldn't you just picture their faces.

BTW: Welcome Margurite (sp?).....& as anyone on herewill tell you: VICTOR is #1 for me!! ;) bwahahaha! :twisted: havn't been on in awhile, just a reminder for those of you who have forgot!! yea VICTOR!!! ~(enter dramatic sigh here)~ :mrgreen: hehehe! that was for you sisters

Ah, GiGi3, my dear baby sis, it's been awhile...but only for you ♥ VICTOR!!!! ♥ See, you know I love ya! :lol:
Glad to see you back & checking in...we'll chat very soon! :-)

middle sis wren
wren

Postby MsKitty on July 25th, 2009, 3:34 am

Normal?? What's THAT :lol: :lol:

My gosh!! I think I can hear your bath & newsletter with pencil from here!! :lol:
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters