Who's Nicholas?

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby sin on April 11th, 2009, 12:55 am

Nicholas was introduced in Lynsay's latest: The Immortal Hunter that came out March 31st. He is Armand's son.. Great that you have a fan club at work. All of those "turns". yea...
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby Lynsay on April 13th, 2009, 6:19 pm

Denise wrote:I KNEW IT! I knew Renegade would be Nicholas's story. Dancing with glee, here. I can't wait for his story. And then Armand to follow! yea!


And Tiny's story in an anthology in between Nicholas's story and Armand's. I did want to give him his own book, but he wasn't very cooperative so he and his lady love will get a third of a book for next Valentines. It starts at the long awaited wedding for the multitude of Argeneau couples who have been waiting patiently to tie the knot so you know you'll be seeing some of the clan in his story, at least at the start. It ends in Port Henry so you'll run into a couple of those guys too at the end.

By the way, someone commented on the long length of time before the wedding. Time doesn't work quite the same when it's endless for you. . . not to mention when you're going at it like bunnies and completely uninterested in doing anything else as immortal couples are for the first year or two or three after getting together. You know the old saw "Time flies when you're having fun" ? Well, it's especially true if you have centuries ahead of you and aren't aging or experiencing that "biological clock" business. Besides, they did have a couple of crisis to derail the ceremony. There was Marguerite going missing and . . . oh, well, can't tell you the other. You'll learn about it soon enough.

There was something else I was going to tell you but I can't remember what it was. . . Oh well, couldn't have been important.

Lynsay, back to emptying boxes (GAD! I swear I am NEVER moving again!)
Lynsay
User avatar
Lynsay
Site Admin
 
Posts: 992
Joined: April 14th, 2008, 3:14 pm
Location: Ontario


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby Kath on April 13th, 2009, 7:44 pm

Lynsay wrote:There was something else I was going to tell you but I can't remember what it was. . . Oh well, couldn't have been important.


Lynsay wrote:... Speaking of which, there was something edited out of Immortal that I am going to tell you guys, because I think you should know it. Actually, maybe I should go to the Immortal thread if there is one and post there so that readers read it only at their own risk. Risking spoilers I mean. I'll see if there's an Immortal thread yet.

Lynsay


Lynsay, you were going to tell us something that was edited out of the Immortal Hunter but that you thought we should know. Then realized you should put it in the Immortal hunter (spoiler) thread, if there was one. There is one and you did post there but it didn't seem like the thing you were gonna tell us... :cry: :roll:
User avatar
Kath
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 5:51 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby Denise on April 15th, 2009, 10:12 pm

Kath, I was thinking the same thing. She tells us she has some beans to spill but she must have cleaned them up really fast because I never saw them spilled!
Image
User avatar
Denise
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:06 am
Location: Oklahoma


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby love2read on April 23rd, 2009, 3:36 pm

i was so shocked that Nicholas was Armands son! I cannot wait for his story and Armands too, I thought that Armands frist wife was burned at the stake while pregnate? Did she and he have Nicholas before she died and was the baby Nicholas's sibling or Nicholas?
User avatar
love2read
 
Posts: 386
Joined: May 23rd, 2008, 3:02 pm
Location: USA


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby ~Linda~ on April 23rd, 2009, 6:00 pm

Lynsay wrote: And Tiny's story in an anthology in between Nicholas's story and Armand's. I did want to give him his own book, but he wasn't very cooperative so he and his lady love will get a third of a book for next Valentines. It starts at the long awaited wedding for the multitude of Argeneau couples who have been waiting patiently to tie the knot so you know you'll be seeing some of the clan in his story, at least at the start. It ends in Port Henry so you'll run into a couple of those guys too at the end.

By the way, someone commented on the long length of time before the wedding. Time doesn't work quite the same when it's endless for you. . . not to mention when you're going at it like bunnies and completely uninterested in doing anything else as immortal couples are for the first year or two or three after getting together. You know the old saw "Time flies when you're having fun" ? Well, it's especially true if you have centuries ahead of you and aren't aging or experiencing that "biological clock" business. Besides, they did have a couple of crisis to derail the ceremony. There was Marguerite going missing and . . . oh, well, can't tell you the other. You'll learn about it soon enough.

There was something else I was going to tell you but I can't remember what it was. . . Oh well, couldn't have been important.

Lynsay, back to emptying boxes (GAD! I swear I am NEVER moving again!)

Squeeeeee I can not wait!!! Did you really forget or are you torturing us??
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
Image
User avatar
~Linda~
 
Posts: 329
Joined: May 8th, 2008, 4:59 pm
Location: Maryland


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby wren on April 24th, 2009, 5:08 am

love2read wrote:i was so shocked that Nicholas was Armands son! I cannot wait for his story and Armands too, I thought that Armands frist wife was burned at the stake while pregnate? Did she and he have Nicholas before she died and was the baby Nicholas's sibling or Nicholas?



love2read, it was Victor's first wife, Marion, who was burned at the stake while pregnant. She was Vincent's mother, and the baby was his sibling. Jackie tells a little about her in ABTR to Vincent, and Victor tells Elvi about her in TAV.

So far, we don't know how any of Armand's wives died...only that they were all immortals and very young. Hope we'll know more soon... :)
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby Kath on April 24th, 2009, 8:20 am

wren wrote:
love2read wrote:i was so shocked that Nicholas was Armands son! I cannot wait for his story and Armands too, I thought that Armands frist wife was burned at the stake while pregnate? Did she and he have Nicholas before she died and was the baby Nicholas's sibling or Nicholas?



love2read, it was Victor's first wife, Marion, who was burned at the stake while pregnant. She was Vincent's mother, and the baby was his sibling. Jackie tells a little about her in ABTR to Vincent, and Victor tells Elvi about her in TAV.

So far, we don't know how any of Armand's wives died...only that they were all immortals and very young. Hope we'll know more soon... :)


But there is a reference to Armand's wives in A Quick Bite pg 68 where Jeanine Louise is telling Greg about her family.

    "Father hasn't had much luck wth women. I was his daughter by his third wife. Thomas's mother was Father's second wife."
    "Is there a sibling from the first wife, too?" Greg asked curiously.
    Jeanine Louise shook her head. "His first wife was pregnant when she died, but she hadn't had the baby yet."

Of course, Jeanine Louise no longer "admits to Nickolas's existence" Decker tells us in TIH pg 190. So, it still hard to tell whether that baby was Nickolas or a sibling...
User avatar
Kath
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 5:51 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby susan60625 on April 24th, 2009, 10:37 pm

But there is a reference to Armand's wives in A Quick Bite pg 68 where Jeanine Louise is telling Greg about her family.

"Father hasn't had much luck wth women. I was his daughter by his third wife. Thomas's mother was Father's second wife."
"Is there a sibling from the first wife, too?" Greg asked curiously.
Jeanine Louise shook her head. "His first wife was pregnant when she died, but she hadn't had the baby yet."


Of course, Jeanine Louise no longer "admits to Nickolas's existence" Decker tells us in TIH pg 190. So, it still hard to tell whether that baby was Nickolas or a sibling...


Since Susana, Armand's first wife, was only 19 when she died, and due to the 100 year rule, there is no way she could have really been pregnant when she died, as Jeanne Louise said. I believe that since she won't admit to having Nickolas as a brother, she would rather believe that he died before being born. It's another throw away comment like Thomas made to Rachel instead of going into detail about their mothers.
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby Janette on April 25th, 2009, 9:16 pm

Nicholas *sigh* I am soooo intrigued by this character already, so I cannot wait to read his story! *sits down and waits impatiently*
Image
Janette
 
Posts: 8
Joined: May 10th, 2008, 12:25 am
Location: In a dark and scary place...

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest