Who's Nicholas?

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby wren on April 27th, 2009, 7:29 am

Janette wrote:Nicholas *sigh* I am soooo intrigued by this character already, so I cannot wait to read his story! *sits down and waits impatiently*


I'm with you, Janette! :D
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby rockie on April 27th, 2009, 1:45 pm

So I have been catching up.. Im taking a break in between studying and learning my song... LOL
I really think that Nicholas did NOT kill that lady, and the he was set up... I think Decker feels really horrible about not being there for Nicholas...
And Lynsay.. could you PLEASE with a cherry on top tell us what was left out of the Immortal Hunter?
well I must get back to the grind, No rest for the weary!!
I mean how about this ok.. I come back to school last night at about 9 something and its 81.9 degrees in my room. I mean can you tell me how messed up that it. When it has going out all year long. I mean I have finals this week and I don't need my room to be really hot. They had to put back in the window units, because our AC is shot... I mean really.. how angry would you be if this has been happening all year long and the stupid AC needs to be replaced... I mean when we started school in the summer, my AC was out for about 2 months.. they put the window units in, and the stupid AC worked all winter long and then last week they come and take the window units out and I come back and its freaking hot as H E Double Hockey Sticks in my room.. Tell me why I woke up sweating this morning... I mean really.. this stupid school is making me angry!!!! >:(
Thanks for listening to my ranting and raving...
Rockie, who is going to work then to met with the director of housing at 4:30 to see if something can be done about the AC unit! UGH...
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
User avatar
rockie
 
Posts: 2086
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:44 pm
Location: North Carolina


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby MsKitty on May 15th, 2009, 11:48 pm

Hey Rockie!!

Hope the temprature in your room is now more to your liking!

I agree with you, I get the feeling he didn't kill the lady either. My thought is.... Even though he was devasted at the loss of his lifemate - he was still chasing rogues & my guess is that it was that nasty no-fanger Leonius who killed the pregnant woman (her throat was ripped out & to kill a pregnant woman is just so horrible..). I know he was covered in her blood but maybe he tried to turn her to save her (would explain any blood on his mouth form tearing his own skin). SO when Decker saw Nicholas holding that poor woman & left him to call Lucian, Decker made a run for it & decided to track & take down ALL the no-fangers & then go back to the council to clear his name?

I just think Nicholas went to so much trouble to find those truly vile no-fangers & then to leave clues for the Council to find him.... why go to all that trouble if you were guilty in the first place??

Well I (like everyone else) am looking forward to hearing his story ( & I did like those Willan sisters!) to see what happens!!

What were you thinking happened??

xx Kat
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
Image
User avatar
MsKitty
 
Posts: 724
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby ~Linda~ on May 19th, 2009, 5:50 pm

MsKitty wrote:Hey Rockie!!

Hope the temprature in your room is now more to your liking!

I agree with you, I get the feeling he didn't kill the lady either. My thought is.... Even though he was devasted at the loss of his lifemate - he was still chasing rogues & my guess is that it was that nasty no-fanger Leonius who killed the pregnant woman (her throat was ripped out & to kill a pregnant woman is just so horrible..). I know he was covered in her blood but maybe he tried to turn her to save her (would explain any blood on his mouth form tearing his own skin). SO when Decker saw Nicholas holding that poor woman & left him to call Lucian, Decker made a run for it & decided to track & take down ALL the no-fangers & then go back to the council to clear his name?

I just think Nicholas went to so much trouble to find those truly vile no-fangers & then to leave clues for the Council to find him.... why go to all that trouble if you were guilty in the first place??

Well I (like everyone else) am looking forward to hearing his story ( & I did like those Willan sisters!) to see what happens!!

What were you thinking happened??

xx Kat


Ohh I think you all are on to something!~
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
Image
User avatar
~Linda~
 
Posts: 329
Joined: May 8th, 2008, 4:59 pm
Location: Maryland


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby rockie on May 19th, 2009, 11:51 pm

MsKitty wrote:Hey Rockie!!

Hope the temprature in your room is now more to your liking!

I agree with you, I get the feeling he didn't kill the lady either. My thought is.... Even though he was devasted at the loss of his lifemate - he was still chasing rogues & my guess is that it was that nasty no-fanger Leonius who killed the pregnant woman (her throat was ripped out & to kill a pregnant woman is just so horrible..). I know he was covered in her blood but maybe he tried to turn her to save her (would explain any blood on his mouth form tearing his own skin). SO when Decker saw Nicholas holding that poor woman & left him to call Lucian, Decker made a run for it & decided to track & take down ALL the no-fangers & then go back to the council to clear his name?

I just think Nicholas went to so much trouble to find those truly vile no-fangers & then to leave clues for the Council to find him.... why go to all that trouble if you were guilty in the first place??

Well I (like everyone else) am looking forward to hearing his story ( & I did like those Willan sisters!) to see what happens!!

What were you thinking happened??

xx Kat


So I just read thadt.. sorry about just getting back to you.. the last week of school is crazy and them moving home and everything.. lol... I have so much stuff... lol.. I totally agree with you.. I mean if you were gulity than why would you be willing to be caught by the council... I seriously thing that maybe Nicholas is gonna remember someting... that will help him.. I Think Lucian thinks that Nicholas didn't kill that lady either.. i mean its all around that that the ladies throat was ripped open.. and isnt that how no-fangers feed?
rockie who had dishes to do then go to bed... night floks! :D
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
User avatar
rockie
 
Posts: 2086
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:44 pm
Location: North Carolina


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby MsKitty on May 20th, 2009, 5:51 am

Yes, Yes!

I'm sure an Immortal COULD tear out a throat if they wanted to - As Jackie found out when she fought with the sabotour, but it's more a nasty no-fanger thing -PLUS Leonius seems to not like mortal women, so he (or a son) would have really enjoyed terrorrising a pregnant woman, who was no doubt pleading for her unborn childs life more than her own...

But I had another thought & it's in another thread somewhere that Lucien, Nicholas & Armand are working together in secret to bring down the no-fangers & associates!! 50 years & Nicholas hasn't been caught?? Yeah right!!

Anyway! Thanks for replying - Must be a relief that school is finished n' stuff!!

Chat again soon Rockie!!

xx Kat
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
Image
User avatar
MsKitty
 
Posts: 724
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby sin on May 20th, 2009, 10:06 am

rockie wrote:. i mean its all around that that the ladies throat was ripped open.. and isnt that how no-fangers feed?
rockie who had dishes to do then go to bed... night floks! :D



Hey rockie...
If you remember in ABTR Lily tore Jackie's throat. So even those with fangs will rip open a persons throat. Rouges will do anything especially when threatened.

Have a nice summer..
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby rockie on May 21st, 2009, 12:29 am

sin wrote:
rockie wrote:. i mean its all around that that the ladies throat was ripped open.. and isnt that how no-fangers feed?
rockie who had dishes to do then go to bed... night floks! :D



Hey rockie...
If you remember in ABTR Lily tore Jackie's throat. So even those with fangs will rip open a persons throat. Rouges will do anything especially when threatened.

Have a nice summer..


Man... yep yep.. I remember that now.. I think I was rambling.. lol...
Im having a good summer...
What about you Sin?
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
User avatar
rockie
 
Posts: 2086
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:44 pm
Location: North Carolina


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby sin on May 21st, 2009, 10:14 am

glad to hear that rockie..going to Stone Mtn. this weekend. I have never been. We are going to go for our anniversary. Seen some good movies so far: X-Men Origins Wolverine, Star Trek, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Angles and Demons. This weekend we are going to go see Terminator Salvation then next week we are going to see Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian: The IMAX Experience.

Talk to you later. Have a good weekend
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Who's Nicholas?

Postby Mr Spice on May 22nd, 2009, 9:18 am

We're drifting a little off topic here. folks.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
User avatar
Mr Spice
Site Admin
 
Posts: 652
Joined: April 14th, 2008, 4:01 pm
Location: Walking in a winter wonderland

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron